PDA

View Full Version : "Honda Big Red ATC 200" 1983-$750

Lord Letto 20
05-29-2012, 10:42 AM
http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-ATVs-Honda-Big-Red-ATC-200-W0QQAdIdZ383538738

Honda Big Red ATC 200, New Battery, New air fliter, New spark Plug, carb cleaned and set. All origional, no cracks in the plastic, fuel tank Creaned and patched at bottom. needs tube in front tire. Has High/Low electric start, pull start rear hitch, It has restration papers in my name.$750.00 Call Todd 519-568-1731
Discuss

kb0nly
05-29-2012, 12:27 PM
Thats a nice 200! Around here that would bring about $900 easy in running condition, plastics look pretty good on it. The only thing that worries me is the tank has been coated inside, that means it was rusty and those coating jobs always seem to fail, i come across that far too often. He mentioned it was "patched" which means it probably sat for a very very long time with water in the tank, i would definitely go through everything thoroughly and grease and oil everything good if you bought it. But a tube for the front tire isn't that bad, and if everything else is in working order i don't see more than $50 worth of stuff to do upon purchase to go through it and maintain it. It has a new battery, thats worth $45 alone, at least thats what we pay here for one. Seat looks good, nothing looks bent. I would put an inline fuel filter between the petcock and the carb to catch anything floating or that may come loose, a $3 filter will save a mess of work pulling the carb later if the tank starts having issues.

I just got done on my 84, put about $150 into it after buying, those little parts nickel and dime you to death.

Thinking about buying it? I would!

Lord Letto 20
05-30-2012, 09:19 AM
plus i just noticed in the pic that it got the front rack, that's something my old 83BR never had. plus, if it's true, the Ad says that it's "All origional, no cracks in the plastic", if that's true, that's a bargin!

Sneakers
05-30-2012, 09:32 AM
That sure looks to be in pretty good shape, and the asking price is very reasonable - do it... :)

Lord Letto 20
05-30-2012, 11:27 AM
sadly i don't have the cash to buy it otherwise i would, i just posted it up for others to discuss so if someone one here want's to go buy it, go ahead.