PDA

View Full Version : 2012 TrikeFest SMACK TALK!

Tri-Z 250
05-31-2012, 12:11 PM
!Stay on the topic, don't take or get too personal...have fun shens

I think the real RULE of thumb for the MX Race should be:
1. Hold the race on Friday so it gives you more time to party ALL weekend.
2. Also hold it on Friday so the working class fasts guys can't make it to the race.
3. No prep work or start gate needed: nobody really needs, or cares about that stuff
4. Drag Racing vs MX hands down we really know why your going:beer

jon jon
05-31-2012, 12:24 PM
first rule of trikefest is you do not talk about trike fest lol

Tri-Z 250
05-31-2012, 12:35 PM
^^^ jon...what goes on at TrikeFest stays at Haspin Achers?....but might get posted to YouTube, later.

jon jon
05-31-2012, 12:36 PM
^bahahahaha

Louis Mielke
06-05-2012, 07:54 PM
All I'm gonna say is that the 1st Place open a mx trophy was ordered with my name engraved in it. Just saying.

Tri-Z 250
06-05-2012, 08:15 PM
When the MilkMan delivers...it's always on time. Fitting since Indiana is where the slogan "milk, it does a body good" came from.

Louis Mielke
06-05-2012, 08:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGP_GbpdBVA

Tri-Z 250
06-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Restrictor Plate??? thats fer NASCRAP officals and people who don't like RUN WHAT YA BRUNG!

Louis Mielke
06-05-2012, 10:35 PM
oh I'm running what I brung this year. the point is the gloves are off. The 500 has been limited way to long, finally swaping in a throttle that will open the carb all the way. lol

Billy Golightly
06-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Dang louie, you been running that thing with a 400ex (Isn't that what it was?) thumb all these years? Your gonna launch yourself into the woods with a 250R one now...

Louis Mielke
06-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Was kinda purposeful to try and keep the thing on the ground but honestly this past year I definitetly feel ive stepped up my game and am ready for a little more. My ground game is tenfold better, now if I could just get some confidence in the air. Lol

Xowner
06-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Or it will be a repeat of the invasion all over.......

Louis Mielke
06-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Alright there mr. Dirty jets.

Or it will be a repeat of the invasion all over.......

Tri-Z 250
06-06-2012, 10:11 PM
You might fly like a butterfly...even sting like a bee; but Louis already told you he's knocking you out with the 5Hundy!

just ben
06-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Not much SMACK to talk here but the c class better watch out! I'm going for atleast a third place ribbon!

DON'T TYPE AROUND THE FILTERS

Louis Mielke
06-06-2012, 10:32 PM
And that's not the way to smack talk! You're supposed to say you're the best and everyone better watch out cause your going to eat them for lunch!

Tri-Z 250
06-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Well Ben, you could remind everybody, you got arms like a Gorrilla and you rip the cord out of every atc70 you start.

CRAZY70MAN
06-06-2012, 10:46 PM
And that's not the way to smack talk! You're supposed to say you're the best and everyone better watch out cause your going to eat them for lunch!

You got that right Louis... Like this.... " Kiser...you are going to eat the nasty Haspin Clay of my old beat up 350 and you will salute me at the awards ceremony!! I am #1!!!! I hope you are in shape you old F!@#$% Kiser!!! btw......LMAO.......

just ben
06-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Well Ben, you could remind everybody, you got arms like a Gorrilla and you rip the cord out of every atc70 you start.I forgot about that,I will bring some rope with me for you.I am no racer by any means,my first mx race was last summer at 32 years old. The guys that were there can attest to me sucking.The only guys I finished in front of were tri-z250 and xsean. HaHa.Theres my smack talk!

MIK6
06-06-2012, 11:49 PM
I suck at smack talk to ben! Here goes my shot!
Ill sip a beer w whoever want to hang w me! Weather i win or not!
Im not much of a racer, i just got fast trikes! Lmao

How was that??
MIK6/ Mike

hoosierlogger
06-07-2012, 05:34 AM
You guys are a bunch of pussies. I am going to win a MX trophy and dont even plan on racing.

MRSOUND
06-07-2012, 11:51 AM
Can't talk smack since I ain't running in anything, but I'll be watching! Soooooo

While you guys are beating up your trikes, yourselves, & each other I'll be saying and pointing to whomever is sitting beside me watching "ewww did see that? That's gonna leave a mark" Right before we clank our beer together :beer and holler do it again!!:Bounce.

How was that??
MIK6/ Mike

I don't know ya, but win or lose I'll sip that beer with ya! :beer

thestud25
06-07-2012, 12:04 PM
I will beat everyone in Slap Shot including Hagen. I will dominate in Russian Leg wrestling, and I will take a trophy in the Water Buffalo 4 stroke class!

Gag_Halfront
06-07-2012, 12:22 PM
C class is all mine. In fact, I'm thinking I'll paint my trike PINK just to rub salt in the wound. ;-)

(plus, painting my machine pink will make it easier to find all the parts that fall off on the track. LOL)

PS: Louis, I can't wait to see that orange beast of yours tear it up. This year it's time to come out swinging!

Gag_Halfront
06-07-2012, 12:26 PM

How was that??
MIK6/ Mike

Am I gonna be hanging on the sidelines with MIK6 or with DDD? :D

MIK6
06-07-2012, 12:57 PM
After midnite its DDD! Drink, Drank, Drunk!! Lmao!
Im just glad to have a trike w a light in it! Was ruff the year i rode the 87 300cc tecate w nothing but a coleman lantern.. lmao

MIK6/ Mike

keister
06-07-2012, 01:04 PM
I will beat everyone in Slap Shot including Hagen. I will dominate in Russian Leg wrestling, and I will take a trophy in the Water Buffalo 4 stroke class!

^^^^^ Sing it together now......"Guy on a (water) buffalo" ^^^^^

After midnite its DDD! Drink, Drank, Drunk!! Lmao!
Im just glad to have a trike w a light in it! Was ruff the year i rode the 87 300cc tecate w nothing but a coleman lantern.. lmao

MIK6/ Mike

That's too bad, I always enjoy riding your Tecate with a flashlight wedged between my teeth.

See you at the choo tree.... suckas!

atctim
06-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Cyber racers can't walk the walk, so I'm gonna lay down Some TF Smack Talk
Louie has one of the big five hundies, too bad he'll be wearing his little girl undies.
You might be better in acceleration, but that don't explain your throttle hesitation.
Ole Kiser, always has a pretty good show, but compared to me he's very slow.
He's on a 350, I ain't in his class, good thing too, cause I'd whoop his ass.
The Stud25 don't stand a chance, any bets against him get a cash advance.
Yeah he's good at the old Slap Shot, but on that track that game don't mean squat.
And Andy better stick with the Karaoke, his racing skills pretty much straight up choke me.
Mandy and Kylie, take this advice, better stick with Disney on Ice.
Raffa's got clean bikes that's for sure, after 1/2 a lap, he'll be very sore.
Bryan, I'm sorry, but you're a hack job - Winners get trophies not corn-on-the-cob.
Steve is talkin' smack but he can't back it up, Too busy online watching "2 girls on cup"
I'll see yall in two weeks, we'll have a cold beer, but when you all lose, don't shed a tear.
You're a bunch of posers, all are a squid, you don't mess around with the Cardiac Kid!!!

2UP!!!

thestud25
06-07-2012, 02:14 PM
The "Cardiac Kid", now that is a Joke. What's that you did in the open class last year?? Oh, yea you choked.
Hanging with the Canadians has done you much harm, your old and rusty and should be left on the farm.
Timmy bring your 250 to the Herk and Jerk, and You'll be drug around while I do work.
Kiser my friend kills on the MX track, but when it comes to hill-climbing your flat on your back.
We will all have a killer time this year, oh and Timmy, I remember my first beer!

atctim
06-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Stud, your memory isn't that good, I took first in the heat, you misunderstood.
Check your brain, it has loose wires, I lost the final from two flat tires.
This is how the Canadian beat me, your accusations are not my cup of tea.
I won't make excuses like one guy I know, I'd like to refresh your memory though.
I didn't get first, no I didn't win, dang those wheels were paper thin......
This year will be a different outcome. My 450 is fast and you're still a BUM!

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/259349_10150229718275965_5763498_o.jpg

Gag_Halfront
06-07-2012, 03:01 PM
Tim's an old fart. He sure can rhyme, but out on the track it's huff-n-puff time. :-p

Tri-Z 250
06-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Yeah, no frist place trophies to hang on the wall, next to my SmithRd 4th place Overall. I'm still working on a way I can soon top you'all. With a BigBore in a box and no time from the twins, late night builds never seem to win. Team Tieonesta brings the tools to work the track, don't know how you rake with your bad back. Don't worry Ben as the rope has been replaced by titanum wire you can't possibly break. Looks like this topic has taken quiet a turn with all the beer watchers can't imagine no-ones gonna burn. Seem to me were all on track while there's just one more that needs to bring the smack! Oh Canada oh Canada nothing rhymes with that so I'll leave the gate open so you can talk some smack.

thestud25
06-07-2012, 03:49 PM
Tim you're correct your wheels were busted, and in the first heat, the Canadian you dusted.
Tim your raps sound manly most the time, except when your nursing that girl drink Bud Lime!
The 450 is tits and we all know, start flying like Chickenhawk and give us a show.
I do believe I saw kintore sabotage, keep messing with me and you end up in triage!!

atctim
06-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Nothing does rhyme with Canada, although I can think of a real good rhyme for "Maple Leaf Flag".

atctim
06-07-2012, 04:20 PM
So the Stud is now really calling me out, when I see him I'll slap him with a brown trout.
His Big Red was made for Herk and Jerk, not racing at all, but simply for work.
You see Stud can't rap, and Stud can't ride, you're in my booby trap, and you can't hide.
Your meaningless insults I doth repel, and your rapping style shall foremost fail.
You rhyme like that kids' poet, Dr Suess, here's a tall tree, I'll tie you a noose.
My lyrics are MINT, my words they astound, I'm like a modern day Ezra Pound.
Come at me like Lionheart, or Spartacus, do you know who that is, did you ride a short bus?
You now have annoyed me, it's that plain and simple.
I'll push you out of my way, like puss squirts from a pimple.
But enough of the fighting and lyrical wars, in just a few weeks we'll be trike fest whores.
Riding around from camp to camp. Hotter than hell like an infrared lamp.
Just be ready, stretch your thumb for the throttle, and bring me lime beer or I'll piss in your bottle!

thestud25
06-07-2012, 04:50 PM
I would like to say touche, touche. Trikes bring all together like me the straight, and you the gay. Forget the noose, you'll need a firing squad. You will be begging for water as you choke on my dirt clod. But as a friend a drink I'll indulge, 1 only request stop envying my bulg..............ING tires.

When you heading down good buddy??

kiser
06-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Whether it be the MX, drags or herk n jerk winning for me won’t be much of a fight. You all are going down like pink panties on prom night. Andy we may race in the same class, but when I fly by you don’t wreck your bike staring at my trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro. Tim rides a "BIG" 450 to make up for other things; I ride a 350 because I have balls that clang clang clang. Jon on his Big Red couldn’t pull his pud, after all his user name rhymes with DUD!

Gag_Halfront
06-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Just be ready, stretch your thumb for the throttle, and bring me lime beer. It's like piss in a bottle!

Fixed that for ya. ;)

Bryan Raffa
06-08-2012, 12:21 AM
ENOUGH OF THE WANNA BE trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro!..... BRING IT TO THE OPEN CLASS!... If i red light you might have a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Bounce

just ben
06-08-2012, 01:00 AM
C class is all mine.

I may not be fast and my trike is even slower But I already claimed the c-class trophy,slow and steady my friend. Maybe you have heard of the turtle and hare story?

Gag_Halfront
06-08-2012, 01:32 AM
You may not be fast, and your trike's even slower, but as for lap times, you know mine are lower. ;-)

Eric250R
06-08-2012, 02:03 AM
I hear there's a punk named Jeff that thinks he actually stands a chance in B class. Pssst, keep dreaming....

thestud25
06-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Kiser, its funny what you spit, but when it come to Herk and Jerk you ain't s* it. The back of your red might as well be blue, I owned your Ass, as well as Specht too. Meet me at the crete, and don't bring that sh&t .
That's label as week, don't you forget. The tires were smoking,the engines ran red, you were begging for mercy here's what I said. "Unhook the the chains the Kiser has lost." Big Specht grab the rope and acknowledge who's boss. I bring the best from the south to southwest. at the end of the night you know who was best. You and me both, let's hang with the rest, and have a kick Ass time at Trikefest!!!!!!!

CRAZY70MAN
06-08-2012, 05:53 AM
Tim you are tryin' your best to drop a bomb on a man, the only thing in front of you of you is a CANADIAN! You try to rhyme these rhymes and try to hang with me, the best place for you to race would be to the shoe tree. Kiser you may just think your fast and I really don't care , just remember that fairytale the tortoise and the hare! I hear herk and jerk here and herk and jerk there, you guys got some parts, your rearend I'm gonna tear. Raffa's gettin' a little pissed cause he's got no rhyme, he'll prolly blow a freakin gasket when it's Milkman time. So step back get away give a redneck some room, your gonna all turn and look when your big red's go boom. So heres to seeing ya all and to drinkin' some beer, take off your skirts pull your panties up cause trikefest is here........

keister
06-08-2012, 10:26 AM
So step back get away give a redneck some room, your gonna all turn and look when your big red's go boom.

Wow, Mandy! You're really gonna rip off Chuck D and Public Enemy and think nobody will notice? Unoriginal, repeatin' son of a gun.

atctim
06-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Wow, Mandy! You're really gonna rip off Chuck D and Public Enemy and think nobody will notice? Unoriginal, repeatin' son of a gun.

Now Ole Keister, he is sharp, he knows his game, but his fame don't come from the trike racing game.
His Fame is from elsewhere, He is Mandy's mocker - "Hey Keister, how many chheseburgers are in that gut locker?"

rray62
06-08-2012, 03:09 PM
I hear there's a punk named Jeff that thinks he actually stands a chance in B class. Pssst, keep dreaming....

Rumor has it that he and his brother are coming up this weekend for some serious training :naughty:

jensenracing77
06-08-2012, 03:28 PM
maybe i should just come out of retirement and show you how to do it. i have not rode since the invasion of 2011 and will still run circles around you guys with my little Blue 70.

Louis Mielke
06-08-2012, 04:34 PM
sadly i would not doubt that eric. lol can't wait to see yah man, we need to see you on a serious trail ride!

Tri-Z 250
06-08-2012, 06:54 PM
maybe i should just come out of retirement and show you how to do it.
When most people talk about retirement....it's from a JOB that PAID...No doubt you got game and wins to back it up. Heck you even got your own uphill triple named after you...but anyone who rubs that much skin over the top and walks away...can call it whatever they want. You earned it the hard way!

Eric250R
06-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Rumor has it that he and his brother are coming up this weekend for some serious training :naughty:

Looks as if it's a moot point, apparently I've been moved to 4 stroke open. :mad:

CRAZY70MAN
06-09-2012, 05:59 AM
Wow, Mandy! You're really gonna rip off Chuck D and Public Enemy and think nobody will notice? Unoriginal, repeatin' son of a gun. I just realized I am that good of a rapper that Chuck and I had almost the same lines in our rap??:lol::lol:

CRAZY70MAN
06-09-2012, 06:02 AM
Now Ole Keister, he is sharp, he knows his game, but his fame don't come from the trike racing game.
His Fame is from elsewhere, He is Mandy's mocker - "Hey Keister, how many chheseburgers are in that gut locker?"

omg.......LMAO dude............... "Gut Locker"................you are ruthless!

Tri-Z 250
06-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Kiser is backed-upped like an old virgin, itchin to hit the MX tracks, thats for certian. Just beware if your pony tail hangs out, he's gonna catch you from behind, just to check you out. MX is a no no, rules from the ole'man but Kiser been working on his savings plan. In short time his house will be paid and then the MX tracks he will slay. Don't know about Herk and Jerk, not even sure about BR work. Did a Google search to see what it was about, look like some dudes with their junk wipped out. Sounds to me like you should pack some lube. You surely don't want to get stuck with Super glue. SO all the States will soon unite and after TF MX, it's party all night!

rray62
06-09-2012, 05:14 PM
so..........after a day of intense training, here is the result. I believe the move to A class isn't too far away!

http://youtu.be/bXjscu0kgGg

CRAZY70MAN
06-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Dang!! One day??? Nice work.....

rray62
06-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Yeah, can you believe it? Well, he's hit everything but the two big jumps before, he shocked me when he tried. Now we need to work on his landings.

jensenracing77
06-09-2012, 10:11 PM
sadly i would not doubt that eric. lol can't wait to see yah man, we need to see you on a serious trail ride!

lol, thought this was smack talk. i thought someone would want to take me on with a 50.

jensenracing77
06-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Heck you even got your own uphill triple named after you...

i do? are you talking about Melvern? if so, that was not even a bad one compared to some i had in my quad days. the worst part of that was the big rocks i was sliding across the ground on.

Bryan Raffa
06-09-2012, 10:44 PM
so..........after a day of intense training, here is the result. I believe the move to A class isn't too far away!

Im going to the geriatric's class

Eric250R
06-10-2012, 12:32 AM

One freakin' day ?!?!?! Alright man, next year I'm spending the week before Trikefest at your house. lol....no, seriously.

Louis Mielke
06-10-2012, 06:06 AM
148217 Yeah this is all I need to beat you jensen. Enough said.

lol, thought this was smack talk. i thought someone would want to take me on with a 50.

Kintore
06-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Hello smack talkers, how is everyone on this beautiful day??? :twisted:

Louis Mielke
06-10-2012, 01:45 PM
It's a real shame I'm the only one man enough to ride an open class bike. They created Open A expert just so I had somewhere to race. Sorry to all those that had to move up, it wouldn't be fair to give me the 1st place trophy without at least making it look like I had to try.

jensenracing77
06-10-2012, 09:26 PM
[ATTACH=CONFIG]148217 Yeah this is all I need to beat you jensen. Enough said.

i think this would be more fitting for you.

Louis Mielke
06-11-2012, 09:45 AM
THAT tricycle is fabulous! lol

jeff57
06-12-2012, 04:10 AM

Challenge you to 4 laps, one on one, show you why you should be in the newbie class :lol:

Eric250R
06-13-2012, 12:59 AM
Challenge you to 4 laps, one on one, show you why you should be in the newbie class :lol:

Bwahahahahahahaha

Eric250R
06-13-2012, 01:00 AM
Hello smack talkers, how is everyone on this beautiful day??? :twisted:

We would smack talk you Josh but no one thinks you're worth it.......

atc350xer
06-14-2012, 11:53 AM
Bump.... not nearly enough smack talk for my liking, come on boys!

Louis Mielke
06-14-2012, 11:59 AM
I pretty much clinched the Open class by removing my restrictor plate. They're all scared now that the full power of a 500 is to be unleashed on them. To tell the truth, I should really just bring the tri-moto 175, I pretty much whooped the Open class with it last time I brought it.

atctim
06-14-2012, 11:59 AM
Louis Mielke smells of cheap cologne and gefilte fish, therefore he will be last in the MX race. Eric Jensen gave up on MX racing trikes when he saw my skillz!

Louis Mielke
06-14-2012, 12:02 PM
atcTim, you told me the other day you're not even bothering to change your 450 back from it's trail setup because you know I'll whoop your sorry butt so the only thing you're smelling is your own fear.

Louis Mielke
06-14-2012, 12:04 PM
Holy cow was that a "5th element" reference?

Louis Mielke smells of cheap cologne and gefilte fish, therefore he will be last in the MX race. Eric Jensen gave up on MX racing trikes when he saw my skillz!

jensenracing77
06-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Eric Jensen gave up on MX racing trikes when he saw my skillz!

true... but.... it was your skills as a trike builder that made me want to retire. i was scared that parts were going to fall off your trike and hurt me when i lap you..

jensenracing77
06-14-2012, 06:00 PM
...but anyone who rubs that much skin over the top and walks away...can call it whatever they want. You earned it the hard way!

i think Bill did the same thing the year before, maybe it should be called TPC Leap.

Louis Mielke
06-14-2012, 06:11 PM
Wow. That won. I got nothing after that.

true... but.... it was your skills as a trike builder that made me want to retire. i was scared that parts were going to fall off your trike and hurt me when i lap you..

atctim
06-15-2012, 08:36 AM

Jensen, I think your old age is affecting your brain. I ride a Tionesta Trikes machine, not a TPC or anything build by Louis Mielke!!!!!! The only thing falling off my bike is stock weight and fat chicks!

Tri-Z 250
06-15-2012, 12:52 PM
^^^ Tim I think Eric's head must still be ringing.....Thats the name then- Malvern's Uphill Triple is now the TPC triple. Look the seat latch thingy was a small issue for Louis...Thats ALL been taken care of...if it lasted the Harescramble, it ain't going anywhere except to the front of the pack.

Louis Mielke
06-15-2012, 03:11 PM
I'm sponsored by loctite now!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m254/louis_mielke/422780_2800767304801_716361279_n.jpg

^^^ Tim I think Eric's head must still be ringing.....Thats the name then- Malvern's Uphill Triple is now the TPC triple. Look the seat latch thingy was a small issue for Louis...Thats ALL been taken care of...if it lasted the Harescramble, it ain't going anywhere except to the front of the pack.

Gag_Halfront
06-15-2012, 03:25 PM
Louis, If you need specialized tools, I'm bringing my Tecate toolkit. :-D

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq101/Gag_Halfront/MISC/TecateToolkit.jpg

Kintore
06-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Oh boy... after all these years you guys still havent learned. What to do what to do. I feel somewhat responsible for not getting this engrained your airheads after all this time.

You know, its been three years back to back. Top class, top trophy. three years. Top that... Feel free to start something Mr Bologna tugboat, but I warn you. Itll rain horsecocks if you do.

jeswinehart
06-15-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm sponsored by loctite now!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m254/louis_mielke/422780_2800767304801_716361279_n.jpg

I have GOT to do something about that number plate, it just don't fit in. Give 24 hours :)

CRAZY70MAN
06-15-2012, 10:05 PM
And the wormpicker finally chimes in!! This image is burned in my mind from a few years back?????? http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/th_29181_411581517944_607307944_4389685_7284569_n-1.jpg (http://s388.photobucket.com/albums/oo321/andyatc70/?action=view&current=29181_411581517944_607307944_4389685_72845 69_n-1.jpg) That was the biggest trophy I have ever seen at TFest!! Tim.....where did you put that first place mega first placer??? Did you build a building just for it with a 16 ft. ceiling?? If you convert that trophy into Canadian money.....you own 7/8 of Canada!! LMAO

jensenracing77
06-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Jensen, I think your old age is affecting your brain. I ride a Tionesta Trikes machine, not a TPC or anything build by Louis Mielke!!!!!! The only thing falling off my bike is stock weight and fat chicks!

speaking of old age, do you have any of this vintage riding gear around?

CRAZY70MAN
06-16-2012, 11:16 PM
speaking of old age, do you have any of this vintage riding gear around?

Oh man.......Eric that is gonna be hard to top that!! LMAO.........well.......let's see what Tim think's of that ????? Dude...still LMAO>>>>>>>>> Come on Timmy!! Let Jensen have it!!

Bryan Raffa
06-17-2012, 07:28 AM
Ha L@@K at tim's old riding gear!!!! Bahahahahaha!

atctim
06-18-2012, 09:43 AM
Hey Jensen, How's that new race circuit coming along? I heard you took 2nd to a greyhound with an intestine infection!

jensenracing77
06-19-2012, 09:38 PM
i didn't even have goggles. following a dog with an intestine infection is not a pretty sight. i have just sit around doing nothing the past two years so even you can beat me right now. lol, is that a complement or a burn.

CRAZY70MAN
06-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Hey Jensen, How's that new race circuit coming along? I heard you took 2nd to a greyhound with an intestine infection!

lmfao...........you are ruthless!!!

atc350xer
06-21-2012, 01:07 AM
148779Tim, you're one funny guy... it's 1 o'clock in the am and I'm laughing loudly... all by myself... whew!