PDA

View Full Version : Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! And a question......

Dirtcrasher
06-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Leaving in less than a week! New helmet, boots, goggles and a great pair of gloves from Jeff (Honda250SX).

I have no business leaving this town for even 2 days as the tenants will probably be tossing prostitutes out the window and spending every dime:lol:

I'm giving one guy 3 keys for each house to shut off the gas and water if needed. My phone will be OFF!!

I need this and I miss many of you; And I couldn't do it without John (fabiodriven) :beer thank you John!!

Do I need a tether switch, nerfs or anything else or is it still "run watchya brung"??

Do I need a number plate or can I make something up??

Eric250R
06-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Run what you brung. And yeah, you can make a number plate if you need to. I've seen alot with paper plates and black tape...lol

Xowner
06-11-2012, 12:33 AM
In the drags we give you a number. Look forward to meeting you steve

Gag_Halfront
06-11-2012, 01:10 AM
I'm so glad you're gonna make it this year, DC. One of my favorite memories of my first TF was hanging out at your camp in the rain with Itrike and your crazy east coast buddies. I never did get everybody's names, but hella hospitable and lots of fun. I remember you were up at our camp for a while talking about how you forgot to bring your cob pots. It took us about five minutes to figure out what you were talking about. caRb paRts! LOL! Good times! Whenever you get to haspin, stop by Casa de Gagster for a cold homebrew. :beer

keister
06-11-2012, 08:59 AM
I have a couple extra plates packed. You can make #'s with black tape. All you need to bring is the zip ties.
No tether required.

Dirtcrasher
06-12-2012, 05:42 PM
^ Thank you....

On another note I SUK right now. I've barely rode 10 hrs. this year!! I'm gonna have to hit the track every night until we leave; So many of the jumps are a flat landing bud I had no issues before. Just gotta get out there and weed whack all the overgrow trees and weed whack the bamboo......

jays375
06-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Good for you!You really deserve and this!How is the RX running?I would like to know the results of how it runs in the drags.Enjoy!

jays375
06-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Good for you!You really deserve and need the time away!How is the RX running?I would like to know the results of how it runs in the drags.Enjoy!

mollie8000
06-12-2012, 10:24 PM
trikefest has a pace and place for everyone.damn its fun. what happened to basement racing at midnight?

Dirtcrasher
06-12-2012, 11:03 PM
The RX seems on spot. It may need a bit leaner pilot jet and a bit larger main jet. However, It runs super and the last TF I went was 08 and I spent most of my time attempting to jet it; So I'm leaving well enough alone!! :beer

just ben
07-06-2012, 12:43 AM
The RX seems on spot. It may need a bit leaner pilot jet and a bit larger main jet. However, It runs super and the last TF I went was 08 and I spent most of my time attempting to jet it; So I'm leaving well enough alone!! :beerhaha thats better than looking for it!