PDA

View Full Version : EBAY Buyers - IDIOTS

Mr. Clean
06-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Two auctions in a row two buyers have messaged Mrs. Clean that they bid too high and cannot afford to pay. :rolleyes:

ebay loser cwing0811

hey, im very sorry but ebay took my max bid way too high and i may not be able to purhase these wheels at the auction price im very sorry for the inconvenience and i will message you after the auction

Really EBAY took the bid too high? Really?? Guess someone at EBAY is wanting some rims! :lol:

ebay loser brad_ssdd

im very sorry i bid on your headlight up to 30.00 and now i cant affort to buy it, i hope someone outbids me! is there any way to revoke my bid?

Cant afford $30 then why the eff are you even bidding on anything or buying anything at all.....then as the buyer you would think peeps would actually search for the answer.

So needless to say as a seller the only thing I can have Mrs. Clean do is to block these deadbeats from future auctions. :wondering

fabiodriven
06-11-2012, 06:50 PM
I'd do anything in my power to pork those clowns and I wouldn't have a lick of remorse. Nail em to the wall I say!!!

Flossyb20
06-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Atleast it sounds like they contacted you before the auction ended...but if you can't afford 30.00, where did you get that computer you're bidding with??

ceaserthethird
06-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Yup get them all the time... relax don't let them get under your skin! (Ban them from bidding)

Mr. Clean
06-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Atleast it sounds like they contacted you before the auction ended...but if you can't afford 30.00, where did you get that computer you're bidding with??

They did contact her, 10 minutes before the auction ended. It is just a pain for her and she will have to send second chance offers.

Flossyb20
06-11-2012, 09:00 PM
I feel your pain....

kb0nly
06-11-2012, 09:58 PM
I just wait til it ends, file a NPB (non paying bidder) against the deadbeat and then send a second chance offer to the next guy down if its an acceptable price, if not i relist it. If the buyer actually manages to pay because of the NPB filed then i refund their payment and set reason to Item No Longer Available or Item Was Damaged, yeah i know not totally honest but its the only way the system will let you out now, i also add them to my block list.

Whatever you do, don't let them off for nothing, you loose your listing fee and final value fee to ebay due to the deadbeat. The only way to get them refunded is file a NPB and state that buyer contacted during auction with intent to not pay for purchase. Gets you off every time and you will get a refund.

My block list consists of close to 200 ebay members now, i kid you not!

Big Mike
06-11-2012, 10:31 PM
i just had this happen to me, the guy bid early in the auction and bid a decent amount, then he emails me when he became the high bidder again after another asshat removed his bid saying he is not interested in the item anymore since he was outbid and purchased one from someone else and if i could remove his bids, i replied saying while i am not happy about it i will do it. he sends me back a message getting all pissy with me. stupid ass.

kb0nly
06-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Thats actually one case where eBay will be on the buyers side... He could have used the bid retraction form to remove his bids. Why? Because the bidding process was interrupted by the other bidder. I have seen that many times on high dollar items, it gets up into the thousands and then someone retracts and it drops thousands, now someone else is confused and wants out to, it happens, and ebay won't bicker on it, they would let him retract as well as long as its over 12 hours left. Sucks but true.

However, i am NOT defending the guy. I tell people all the time, bid the amount your willing to pay, WILLING TO PAY, and no more. If you win it by proxy bidding then its yours, if you bid again and get over your head thats your fault, lol.

rjs89ia
06-12-2012, 12:32 AM
first thing i do if im buying stuff on ebay is check my bank account and then i figure in how long until i next get paid and how many bills are due in that time period and what big things like rent and insurance are possibly due soon. then ill set a max bid at the last second :D sorry for those that encounter me but if my minds set im gonna win it and ill pay the price too almost immediately after the auction ends. idk why but its an adrenaline rush when i bid on things and having idiots like that around are just buzz kills for the mood. im not a seller but i completely understand how your feeling mr clean. if i was in your shoes and its probably a good thing that im not id hunt the pricks down and beat their hands with a ballpeen hammer so they wouldnt have to buy parts anymore because they couldnt grip a set of bars :mad: sorry but im cruel when it comes to stupid people and i wish there werent laws in place to prevent us from fixing the problems that surround us

El Camexican
06-12-2012, 12:58 AM
My wife sells, I buy. We both encounter the best and the worst of the human race frequently. I've fielded some phone calls from idiot buyers that ordered the wrong part and had us ship it half way around the globe and then threaten a bad feedback if we don't pay all the costs to have it returned and the part they should have ordered sent to them at no extra charge. cesarthethird says "relax don't let them get under your skin!" I’d like to get some of these guys under my truck!

Hey, and how about those sellers that forget to mail your parts for a month and then after 10 attempts to contact them they send you an email about how their car was stolen the day before they had to donate their sick cat a kidney so they couldn’t make it to the post office, “so please, please, please don’t leave me a bad feedback!”

Here's the latest gem. Sent four emails over 6 days before this came...

"Dear camexican,i checked with the post office today when I got there to drop off other packages. They found it hidden behind a cart where i dropped it in the box for delivery. I'm very sorry about this but it should be there by Friday. If I'm slow to respond it's cause i'm taking care of my sick grandmother and my parents house with my father in the hospital so please understand"

falloutboy
06-12-2012, 02:28 AM
I just love the 'family emergency' line. It may be true but it's used way too often.

atc300r
06-12-2012, 08:26 AM
I dont bid on anything unless I have the funds set aside for it.I won a liquid r piston a few years ago . Didnt hear anything from the seller for 2 weeks .I sent him a e-mail another 2 weeks go by nothing.The day I went on to start the process .I get a e-mail.the guy says he was out on manuvers for the military.When I got the piston in the mail it was for a 87-89 250r. It was listed as fitting all 250rs 85-89.I trying to sell it .

El Camexican
06-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Yep, as Mr. Clean said, there are some idiot buyers out there, but it goes both ways for sure. I just hate to leave negative feedback unless I am 100% sure of the seller is a total Dick, but with the tear jerker stories they send I can never tell. Maybe my feed back for this guy should be "Has time to post items, but not to deliver them" ?:lol:

Mr. Clean
06-12-2012, 07:30 PM
UPDATE ANOTHER IDIOT :lol:

Dear dunerluver,

Cancel this item for me please ! I just show to my friend how to bids. im verry sorry :(

- louisx360x

So this ass hat thinks that Tanya's EBAY auctions are to be used for training his inbred buddies how to click in the box to bid, then proceed to confirm that you want to bid, then retract!!! AWESOME. :)

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
06-12-2012, 10:42 PM
LOL I'm sorry but that last one is so frickin funny i would stick it to him and make him pay tell him this isn't school and he's paying.