PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with this country??

atc007
06-12-2012, 10:22 PM
This could be ANY Ethnicity.. Just an email I received tonight. I found it very sad,,but entertaining,,true story btw..

The Fire Chief Said...???

For those who understand, no explanation is needed.
For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.
Not fair to make judgment of this,
until you see what the Fire Chief says!!!
In South Los Angeles , a 4-plex home was destroyed by a fire.

A Mexican family of six, all welfare recipients
and gang members, lived on the first floor, they died.
An Islamic group of seven welfare cheats,
All illegally in the country from Kenya , lived on the second floor,
And they, too, all perished in the fire.

6 LA, Hispanic, Gang Bangers, & ex-cons,
lived on the 3rd floor and they, too, died.

A lone, white couple lived on the top floor.
The couple survived the fire.

Jesse Jackson, John Burris and Al Sharpton were furious!
They flew into LA and met with the fire chief, on camera.
They loudly demanded to know, why the Blacks, Black Muslims and Hispanics, all died in the fire and why only the White couple Lived?

The Fire Chief Said,
"They Were At Work"

WIkid500
06-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Winning!!!!!!

Dirtcrasher
06-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Light another fire.

I'm am so tired of these people coming from wherever and they refuse to speak our language. Press one for English, It's sickening.

Honestly, I feel like it's an invasion...............

mollie8000
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
they were going to have a million man march for the white folks,but everyone had to work

El Camexican
06-13-2012, 12:31 AM
Honestly, I feel like it's an invasion...............

It is an invasion! Millions of Mexicans have left here for the States including many of my neighbors and most of them are driving over the border in cars and getting a “Hi welcome to the USA” from the CBP as they pass on for what the officer thinks is a one week vacation that will never end. The poor lawn cutting, orange picking Mexicans are coming BACK to Mexico in droves and bringing their kids which don’t speak Spanish back with them. The schools here are overfilled. It’s a disaster! All the money here is leaving here for the USA and many of losers no one wants are coming back here. Best take a look at a pre-1848 North America map if you want a view of the future USA. How do you win territory in a war and then not protect it? I’ll never understand politics. Must be some sort of and Eric Holder thing.

DasUberKraut
06-17-2012, 12:55 PM
As everyone likes to point out to me when I attempt to win this argument.

We stole this land in the first place. It's not ours.

Doesn't really matter anymore. The government is no longer for the people. It's just a business. Caucasians are now the minority. Welcome to reality.

El Camexican
06-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Caucasians are now the minority. Welcome to reality.

Yep, I'm just hangin back and waiting for the day that someone is going to have to feed and care for my lazy white azz due to its minority status:). Unfortunatly I have to pay for things like theft insurance to protect myself from my future care givers for the moment, so until then hi ho, hi hoe its off to work I continue to go.

I’ll add: Political correctness is a disease!!!

atc300r
06-17-2012, 05:01 PM
Al Sharpton,Jesse Jackson and Obama or Osama always get those two last ones confused.Any ways they are a bunch of worthless azz-holes.

El Camexican
06-17-2012, 06:35 PM
Al Sharpton,Jesse Jackson and Obama or Osama always get those two last ones confused.Any ways they are a bunch of worthless azz-holes.

If I was an azz hole that comparison would have offended me!

DasUberKraut
06-17-2012, 07:05 PM
El C.... Don't you mean "I owe, I owe, so off to work I go."?

Mosh
06-17-2012, 07:06 PM
Thats funny...All I know is them Mexicans make some bomb ass food up around these parts..Its like crack for the wife and I..

El Camexican
06-17-2012, 10:51 PM
El C.... Don't you mean "I owe, I owe, so off to work I go."?

Nope, I got into trouble with a credit card when I was in my 20's. Since then I've owed no one a dime. If I can't pay it with cash it don't get bought.

El Camexican
06-17-2012, 10:57 PM
Thats funny...All I know is them Mexicans make some bomb ass food up around these parts..Its like crack for the wife and I..

Tell me about it. I came here in 1999 at 180# and hit 223# by 2005. Now if I take a dump and pluck my nose hairs I can get the scale to read 199.99#, but as soon as the BBQ gets fired up and the tacos are in front of me I'm back up to 205 again. I guess its like crack for me too.:beer

PS. Care to trade a low compression dome Cool Head for my salsa receipe????