PDA

View Full Version : attn east coasters coming to trikefest.

hoosierlogger
06-13-2012, 05:42 AM
If anyone has room for a case of Yuengling Lager. Ill pay you for it when you get there. I should be arriving on Wed some time.

Big Mike
06-13-2012, 08:56 AM
Let me see if I can find a liquor store around here that carries it, I can do that, however, I wont be there till Thursday if that is cool with you.

MRSOUND
06-13-2012, 09:28 AM
If Big Mike don't want to look for it I get it at any distributor in my area. Just shoot me a PM and consider it done. Not arriving till Thursday as well.
Just would need to know bottles or cans?

JasonB
06-13-2012, 09:47 AM
that stuff is delicious! My buddy Aaron out east goes ape over that stuff

hoosierlogger
06-13-2012, 05:48 PM
I dont care who brings it as long as 5 people dont show up with a case each LOL. I got a buddy that will be coming to TF with me. He got me hooked on the stuff. He works on machine shop equipment In the steel mills in PA and brings it back with him when he goes. Trouble is he hasn't been over there in a while.

MRSOUND if you want the job it is yours. I like bottles, but cans are a little handier. Just make it cans so I dont have to worry about breakage.

No worry about when you will get there. We will have plenty of other variety's of beer and other beverages. LOL

MRSOUND
06-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Alright, gotcha covered on a case of green cans!

hoosierlogger
06-13-2012, 06:31 PM
Alright, gotcha covered on a case of green cans!

Awesome!!! Ill be in a red 06 silverado pulling a grey tandem axle enclosed trailer. Parked close to a red Dodge with a grey toy hauler that says Risslers Extreme Atv on it. Ill pay you when you get there. Thanks a bunch.

Greg

MRSOUND
06-13-2012, 06:49 PM
I'll should be pulling in thursday evening in a grey Sierra pulling a 6x10 enclosed silver trailer.

Mike

Tri-Z 250
06-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Tell your friend to try STROB beer...another PA stand out. If your looking to just refreash and cut the taste after a long day that SummerShandy beer is quite good.

hoosierlogger
06-13-2012, 07:54 PM
Ok Ill have to tell him to get some next time he is over there,,,,,,unless...... Mike, can I ask 1 more favor LOL. How about a 12 pack of Summer Shandy to go with the Yuengling if the sell it at the same place?

MRSOUND
06-13-2012, 08:14 PM
I will check....Never heard of that one myself...but if i can find it I'll pick ya some up

MRSOUND
06-13-2012, 08:29 PM
"Leinenkugel introduced Summer Shandy as the new seasonal beer, which is wheat beer mixed with lemonade". Local distributor carries it but only by the case ($29.25) & Lager is $19.15. Let me know if you still want both.

hoosierlogger
06-13-2012, 08:32 PM
"Leinenkugel introduced Summer Shandy as the new seasonal beer, which is wheat beer mixed with lemonade". Local distributor carries it but only by the case ($29.25) & Lager is $19.15. Let me know if you still want both.

Barf!! how about just the Yuengling Lager. I am not too sure about lemonade and beer mixed. I appreciate it. When they get cold you will have to come drink a couple of them with us.

MRSOUND
06-13-2012, 08:53 PM
No problem....just Lager it is!

86T3
06-14-2012, 09:09 AM
You should be able get Yuengling out in Indiana, its sold everywhere. Its on tap at a lot of restaurants also. If you're really in a pinch michelob amber bock is pretty close. Yuengling is one of my favorite beers also, i always try to keep a few in the fridge.

aldochina
06-14-2012, 11:41 AM
too funny!! i just reemed my wife out the other night because she came home with a six of youngling, after i told her to get me something good!! I said any micro brew, or import, or anything weird that you have never seen! its still in the fridge, i went and got a 6 of davidson brown ale!

atc350xer
06-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Tell your friend to try STROB beer...another PA stand out. If your looking to just refreash and cut the taste after a long day that SummerShandy beer is quite good.
Do you mean Straub, made in St. Mary's, PA? I never liked it personally, but to each his own!
http://www.straubbeer.com/home.php

atctim
06-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Straub beer should never be confused with Strobs - two way different beers. Straub is very popular with anyone with diabetes. It has no salt, no sugar, no preservatives. Pretty healthy beer really, and no matter how many you drink, it is impossible to get a hangover from it. Strobs on the other hand tastes like dirty water oozing from the bottom of a coal car!

trizilla
06-14-2012, 12:30 PM
You should be able get Yuengling out in Indiana, its sold everywhere. Its on tap at a lot of restaurants also. If you're really in a pinch michelob amber bock is pretty close. Yuengling is one of my favorite beers also, i always try to keep a few in the fridge.

yeungling is actually not sold everywhere. its sort of hit and miss. i go to cleveland once a yr for training and they dont know what it is.

Dirtcrasher
06-14-2012, 04:24 PM
I cannot speak for Fabiodriven; But, if you were on our way there and he had some room, I'm willing to bet that he'd help.

I do not now what route he is taking........

hoosierlogger
06-14-2012, 05:32 PM

I cant find it here they may have it on the east side of the state, but I have yet to see it on the west side.

hoosierlogger
06-14-2012, 05:35 PM
I cannot speak for Fabiodriven; But, if you were on our way there and he had some room, I'm willing to bet that he'd help.

I do not now what route he is taking........

Its funny you said that, I asked him first in a PM. He didnt know what Yuengling was, but said he would look around for it. I told him not to worry about it I would post it in the open forums. It worked!!!

WIkid500
06-14-2012, 06:00 PM
You out east boys need to bring some Old German, that's where it's at!

MRSOUND
06-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Hey WIkid are you coming to TF? I wouldn't mind having a case of Spotted Cow. Of course you would be compensated. Usually get that if I travel to Milwaukee for work. Just can never bring any back on he plane:cry:

hoosierlogger
06-14-2012, 09:05 PM
:beer We should start a beer swap thread. Oh wait, I think we just did LOL. :beer

WIkid500
06-14-2012, 09:30 PM
Hey WIkid are you coming to TF? I wouldn't mind having a case of Spotted Cow. Of course you would be compensated. Usually get that if I travel to Milwaukee for work. Just can never bring any back on he plane:cry:

I'm not, hopefully next year. Send me your address, ya might just get a package in the mail... I know your not supposed to but if it's wrapped up good no issues.

keister
06-15-2012, 09:17 AM
You out east boys need to bring some Old German, that's where it's at!

We have Old German, but we can't get Old Style. !?!?

Bryan Raffa
06-17-2012, 08:21 AM
Cant wait to see Hagens suitcase full of beer from Germany!!!:beer:beer:beer:beer