PDA

View Full Version : Ebay feedback?

hippyplz
06-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Hey guys i wanted to get someone else's thoughts on this. A buddy got a tri-zinger for his kid and not to long after the cdi when out of it so i ordered a used one off ebay for him. When i got here it was dead so i emailed the seller and let her know. She acted like she didnt belive me and said it was from a running trike but offered the send another part off the trike. Said thanks but no thanks dont need anything else and said i would ship it back. Well about 12 days after i shipped it i sent another email askink if she had gotten it yet and was told some packages where stollen from her porch and no item no refund to file a usps clame. Usps says it was delivered andshe needs to call police. few days of this i open a case with ebay with my tracking # and my case # she drags it out a bit more but does give a refund before ebay makes her but does not offer the return shipping cost(only 2$). I left nutral feedback and she feels like thats unfair and that sort of feedback will hurt her on ebay. am i being unfair?

RIDE-RED 250r
06-13-2012, 09:00 PM
I don't think that is unfair.

But, did the ad say "not returns on electrical"? If it did and she let you return it anyway that might be a little different. As to the supposed stolen items from her porch, that's a little strange and convenient. But you never know. I wouldn't worry about the $2 return shipping or the neutral feedback.

yaegerb
06-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Nope, I would have done the same thing. If a part is bad/incorrect the seller should do everything in their power to make the customer satisfied. Her lackadaisical attitude toward the event warrants neutral feedback IMO.

hippyplz
06-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Right on thanks guy. She didnt state no returns and i understand it prob was a working part when pulled but i wasnt when i got it. I was ok with everything till she said it was stolen lol and that was my prob.

El Camexican
06-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Don't lose sleep over it. You didn't leave a negative, she'll live. You remind me of me worrying about stuff like this. Do as I say and not as I do, forget about it.:beer

captainweezy
06-14-2012, 08:38 PM
I believe even neutral makes the seller 's fee's go up. I may be wrong but i remember a post pretty close to this one.