PDA

View Full Version : 2012 TF lost and found thread.

Xowner
06-24-2012, 08:24 PM
This year i have a Walkie talkie that was left with us at the drag races, tell me the color of it or post a picture of the mate to it and its yours.

TecateDan
06-24-2012, 08:33 PM
Fabio driven and I just realized that dirtcrasher lost his mind out there. If anyone finds it we would like to try and reinstall it

Howdy
06-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Fabio driven and I just realized that dirtcrasher lost his mind out there. If anyone finds it we would like to try and reinstall it

Got to have it to lose it first!!!! LMAO

Dirtcrasher
06-25-2012, 05:56 AM
I did really lose my mind as well as the 350RX; Lost the entire night. And I did indeed see a jeep, a panther, game cameras (not lightning bugs :D ) and got caught up in barbed wire :lol: Thanks to Amanda who found it.

whyzee
06-25-2012, 06:47 AM
Glad to see you were able to get away DC and have what sounds like, a hell of a time.

hoosierlogger
06-25-2012, 07:39 PM
I did really lose my mind as well as the 350RX; Lost the entire night. And I did indeed see a jeep, a panther, game cameras (not lightning bugs :D ) and got caught up in barbed wire :lol: Thanks to Amanda who found it.

Dude you seriously need some help! LOL Ill never forget the sound of your voice with your New England accent, telling me about the panthers trying to eat you while you were walking back. That was hilarious.

MRSOUND
06-25-2012, 09:00 PM

I'm glad we found you the day after out riding and you were able to follow us back! Would of hated to here you lost your trike 2 days in a row! LOL

Itrike
06-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Found a sweet pair of sun glasses, I'm keeping them LOL. I think they might belong to the milk man

Howdy
06-26-2012, 06:03 AM
I made a deal on some Slime at my camp and the new owner forgot to take it with him. I can't for the life of me remember who it was. I can keep till next year, or ship it out if I knew who it was.
Howdy

captainweezy
06-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Had to leave a bit earlier than i planned so i guess i lost out on a trophy for the semi-suspended class. No big deal but if it is still in somebodys hands i will be happy to pay shipping.

Billy Golightly
06-26-2012, 10:31 AM
Send a PM to Louis Mielke on that one, He's got it still!

captainweezy
06-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Thank you sir. Will do.

keister
06-26-2012, 11:30 AM
This year i have a Walkie talkie that was left with us at the drag races, tell me the color of it or post a picture of the mate to it and its yours.

That walkie talkie is mine. I put a blue one and black one in the milk crate and never retrieved them at the end. They aren't a matched set, but they do work together. Hopefully I can get them back before deer season. Really, no big deal..... just hang on to them until TF '13, but hopefully I will see you before that!
.......Ok, go ahead and make the snide comment about how bad I am at leaving stuff at the drag strip - I know, I deserve it.

kiser
06-26-2012, 06:01 PM
HAHA! Howdy that was me that bought the slim from you! I was in a hurry and had my hands full and completely forgot it! If its ok bring it with you next year and ill get it then....if I remeber! LOL!

Louis Mielke
06-26-2012, 08:11 PM
What kind of ransom is it going to cost to get them sent to the milkman? lol

Found a sweet pair of sun glasses, I'm keeping them LOL. I think they might belong to the milk man

Louis Mielke
06-26-2012, 08:13 PM
I got your trophy, just pm me where to send it and I'll get it in the mail!

Had to leave a bit earlier than i planned so i guess i lost out on a trophy for the semi-suspended class. No big deal but if it is still in somebodys hands i will be happy to pay shipping.