PDA

View Full Version : woman problems?

jon jon
06-25-2012, 12:38 AM
I no im only 18 but i seriously have major girl problems.. ex gf i dated for 3 years tells me about how she cheated on me. now she wont quit txting me. i swear im bout ready to flip out. i mean she just wont get the hint.. any one else here in the same boat as i am?

Chazz of Blades
06-25-2012, 02:59 AM
1: Take a breath
2: Stand up
3: Strip
4: Check between your legs

Still a man? Good.

Tell her how you feel about her, make it clear it's over and you want no part of her, and move on. Beating around the bush (no pun intended) and trying to drop subtle hints is a coward's way of going about something. You're wasting precious minutes of your life worrying about and dealing with this chick who's proven that you can't trust her, and has cast down your feelings. Get it over with, get on with life, and find someone else.

I was with a girl for two years, stuck by her through things most men would have ran from in a heartbeat, thought I was in love even. Well I came back from a 2 month trip to Palestine a month early because of her, only to find out that she had cheated on me with not one, but two guys the night I was on my way home. When her mother found out she made her call me and tell me what she'd done. I said no more, and it was probably the best decision I've ever made.

People who can't be trusted simply aren't worth my time. One day I'll be wishing for all that time I'd wasted on her, and that I'd wasted grieving for what I'd lost back, because one day we'll all be counting our minutes. Life is an hourglass running out by the second, life isn't about what you find afterwards, it's about what you make of it. It's what you leave behind and what you teach that will carry on for another generation. Life's PRIMARY goal isn't sex, relationships, money, respect, religion, politics, or anything of that sort. Life's purpose is Happiness, all the roads that lead to it are secondary. Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'.

Deathrocket
06-25-2012, 06:33 AM
Used to think i wanted a GF.. after being single for like 5 years... then went through 2 years of hell... screw it... as long as i get laid every once in a while.. im good... workin on being the next george clooney, except not as good looking or as rich...

kb0nly
06-25-2012, 09:43 AM
If you got to change your number, most cell companies allow one free change per year, ask me why i know... LOL

Tell her to go away, if she can't take the hint change your number, problem solved. Some may not agree with me, but sometimes avoiding confrontation is not cowardly, life is too short to make everything a battle.

sx250heath
06-25-2012, 09:58 AM
I know this is well used saying but there are plenty of fish in sea. I have been treated like crap by lots of woman. Then 7 month ago I met the love of my life (yesterday marked 6 moths with her). I feel like she would do anything for me (I would for her). So keep your head up.

brapp
06-25-2012, 10:38 AM
if ya cant it it or hump it piss on it and walk away , and if they wont leave you alone her ein pa ther eis a point of contact order witch limits her from calling, texting, instant message or emails.

rdlsz24
06-25-2012, 11:08 AM
Move on, plenty of other girls like sx250heath said. You will turn 21 in a couple of years and then it's game on with the ladies at bars. My early 20's were the most fun.

Rob

Scootertrash
06-25-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm in my early 50's and didn't get married until I was 37. I chased the poon for many years until I found the right one. I guess part of it was the fact that I enjoyed the chase and the variety and didn't particularly want to settle down. Then I found the right one.

Plenty of words of wisdom from experienced guys here. Don't let her drag you down. No relationship will ever be "perfect", you'll always have your ups and downs, that's part of life in general.

The only other thing I will add since you are back on the market chicks-wise is:

Always remember no matter how good looking or hot she is, some guy somewhere is sick of her bullsh!yt

DasUberKraut
06-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Jon Jon... Best advice ever given to me...

"Pu**y is replaceable." Women need to be told this flat out. They tend to think a little bit more with that rattling around their head.

Also, always wear a condom. Nowadays, it seems women will try and get knocked up without knowing your name. Then you're trapped and wishing you screwed the trailpro instead.

maxdallasfan
06-25-2012, 12:57 PM
I got married too young. Got divorced, now I'm broke. enough said.

jadleybray
06-25-2012, 01:22 PM
99 problems but a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro aint one!!!

jon jon
06-25-2012, 02:01 PM
guys this made my day.. i have never laughed so hard in my life. thanks guys.

Chazz of Blades
06-25-2012, 02:44 PM
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son. I've got 99 problems and a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro ain't one.

Howdy
06-25-2012, 05:49 PM
If you got to change your number, most cell companies allow one free change per year, ask me why i know... LOL

Tell her to go away, if she can't take the hint change your number, problem solved. Some may not agree with me, but sometimes avoiding confrontation is not cowardly, life is too short to make everything a battle.

You can always BLOCK all calls, text, ect from her number. I she changes numbers block that one also. Trust me it works wonders and you don't have to change your own number. With Verizonwireless you can log in and add numbers to the blocked list as you want. I think it's limited to 5 numbers, but normally after 1-2 they get the hint. If you decide later to unblock the number you can log in and do that as well.
Howdy

RIDE-RED 250r
06-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Agreed, break all contact with her and block her number. Best plan of action.

I'm 34 with 2 kids age 4 and 8. I am about to celebrate 10 years married to my one and only wife on June 30th.

What I can say from experience is this: Once you get a few years older and eventually marry a good girl and settle down you WILL look back and laugh at yourself, and maybe even be embarrassed at yourself for worrying so much about things like this. And eventually after that you will even forget all about those pointless relationships you were involved with in your younger years. I say this because I myself have lived it.

Personally, I think that due to the way our society has changed over the last couple of generations, the majority of today's teenagers and young adults are coming to true phsycological maturity at a later age than a generation or 2 back. I can't tell you how much I have noticed 20-something girls and guys alike acting like simple high school brats. Living with mom and dad into the late 20s and even 30s, not really knowing yet what real life out in the real world is all about and what is really important in life. Not having a clue as to what it is like to have to work every day to make ends meet with the bills and support a family. All of that adds up to a 20-something year old child. So many younger people, even people my own age are more worried about what happened on last night's episode of Jersey Shore then the actual real-world events taking place every day that will have a profound impact on our daily lives. Sometimes (more often lately) I am embarrassed to be part of my generation. I have more in common with a 75 year old dairy farmer or 85 year old war vet than most people my age.

Please don't misunderstand me, I fully realize there are still very mature, responsible younger adults and even late teenaged people out there. I am not making a blanket statement about all younger folks. This is just how I see the situation and how it kind of plays a part in your situation.

Block her number and never speak to her again.

Someday when she grows up, IF she grows up she might just regret throwing away a good thing with a good guy. But by then it will likely be much too late. In 5 years time, she will be but a passing shadow of a bad memory....

atc007
06-25-2012, 06:49 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ What Chazz and Ridered said ! Perfectly stated fellas. Don't sweat it Jon jon,,they are a dime a dozen.

brapp
06-25-2012, 07:00 PM
gibe it a few years and if ya cant eat it or hump it pis son it and walk away!

Thorpe
06-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Well now... Hate to play the devils advocate here.... BUT.... You can have alot of "fun" with a x-gf that wants you back, before you make her go away...:naughty::naughty: (but always wrap the badger...)

But in all reality, sounds like you know you dont want her, so then tell her that...

Mosh
06-25-2012, 08:05 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ What Chazz and Ridered said ! Perfectly stated fellas. Don't sweat it Jon jon,,they are a dime a dozen.
Girls are a dime a dozen..Women, are not..Big difference.

Women generally stray because they are unhappy. One thing that most "boys" dont realise..Men do!

atc007
06-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Probably didn't sound right,,,,,He's 18,,. He should be in NO hurry at this point....lol

kb0nly
06-25-2012, 11:40 PM
If its got tits or tires it will give you troubles... Thats all there is to it.

I have been married so long i don't even look both ways before crossing the street.

Dirtcrasher
06-26-2012, 12:00 AM
Don't count on too many young relationships lasting. I spent from 19 to 30 married and lost all the other relationships you form in those years.

Yes, some may work out, but most people don't get there life in focus until there done partying in their 20's.

Just try not to get too attached and enjoy the ups and downs, your soul-mate might be out there somewhere............

brapp
06-26-2012, 11:44 AM
is she is throwign herself at you use it to your advantage and get her to brign a friend and put it to her and her hot friend. worked for me lmao

Chazz of Blades
06-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Now, now guys. No need to be cruel. Revenge is oh so sweet though, admittedly.

WIkid500
06-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Dude, go to college and party it up. Best thing I did was not have a GF the last three years of college, lots of free poonany running around free for the taking.

jon jon
06-28-2012, 09:48 PM
im hopefully attending psi next year to be a power sports tec. but dont sweat it guys i followed your advice and blocked her number. and now me and my current gf are drama free. feels great i might add. thanks for all the help guys..

jon jon
06-28-2012, 09:50 PM
is she is throwign herself at you use it to your advantage and get her to brign a friend and put it to her and her hot friend. worked for me lmao cruel yet kinky lol

jon jon
06-28-2012, 09:53 PM
Well now... Hate to play the devils advocate here.... BUT.... You can have alot of "fun" with a x-gf that wants you back, before you make her go away...:naughty::naughty: (but always wrap the badger...)

But in all reality, sounds like you know you dont want her, so then tell her that... no she went to far after we broke up and put a moth ball in my 350x.. so i told her parents about some off our activity on their bed lol now her partents hate me lol

briano
06-28-2012, 10:14 PM
When you say "activity on their bed" I get the feeling you weren't doing a crossword puzzle. Lol.

Vealmonkey
06-28-2012, 10:47 PM
He definitely wasn't doing a crossword with that crappy spelling! LOL He should take Brapps advice since he spells like Brapp! LOL Couldn't help it.

jon jon
06-29-2012, 03:46 PM
sorry about the spelling lol durn touch screen phone and yea guys not a crossword puzzle lol :naughty:

El Camexican
06-29-2012, 04:14 PM
no she went to far after we broke up and put a moth ball in my 350x.. so i told her parents about some off our activity on their bed lol now her partents hate me lol

Awe Dude! That is too much! No one want to know their little girl can suck start a Harley, regardless of the truth.

Dirtcrasher
06-29-2012, 06:03 PM
He definitely wasn't doing a crossword with that crappy spelling! LOL He should take Brapps advice since he spells like Brapp! LOL Couldn't help it.

Brapp has webbed fingers, just like a slee-stack if anyone remembers that show :lol:

Gave me a boat load of nightmares......

CRAZY70MAN
06-29-2012, 06:24 PM
Brapp has webbed fingers, just like a slee-stack if anyone remembers that show :lol:

Gave me a boat load of nightmares......

"Land of the lost" tv show Steve.....great old show. That is where that biotch should be after Fu%@#! with his 350x. Move on bro......

jon jon
06-29-2012, 08:01 PM
i have moved on. but i will admit the anger got the best of me when i told her parents about the nightly activity. but dont f**k with my ride.. and i have to big of thumbs for a touch screen. im going back to flip phones..

Thorpe
06-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Hmm... So you know what mothballs smell like?
--How'd you get his little legs apart?? JK!!!!

jon jon
06-29-2012, 10:21 PM
if i was going to put them in a gas tank i would check to see if their was gas in it..