PDA

View Full Version : Peeeeeeeeeeeppeeeerrsss.....Ladies Trikefest Calender?

Atc-Taylor
06-26-2012, 10:47 PM
Hey Peepers. What's goin on with this calendar? When can we expect it? And will just the girls get the sneak peek? Or can we all. If I remember right we only have like 5 girls participate in the calendar, so what's going to happen with the rest?!

just ben
06-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey Peepers. What's goin on with this calendar? When can we expect it? And will just the girls get the sneak peek? Or can we all. If I remember right we only have like 5 girls participate in the calendar, so what's going to happen with the rest?!you know you don't get to peak. I think I can say there is 12 new pics this year. some new girls. if I gave away too much just delete this post

Xowner
06-26-2012, 11:08 PM
Hey Peepers. What's goin on with this calendar? When can we expect it? And will just the girls get the sneak peek? Or can we all. If I remember right we only have like 5 girls participate in the calendar, so what's going to happen with the rest?!

Corey,me and a few others filled in the missing spots for this years calender...... Its surly gonna be the best!!!!

thestud25
06-26-2012, 11:30 PM
I know there are some sexy pics and sexy ladies this year as I helped recruit some of them and I've seen a few pics and even took 1 set!!!

Swinger
06-27-2012, 09:58 AM
I think Regina is more excited than me for this years calandar.....maybe!

Atc-Taylor
06-27-2012, 10:07 AM
I've seen a few of the pictures. But when mine had been taken, there were only about 4 girls. So I wondered..

keister
06-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Hey Peepers. What's goin on with this calendar? When can we expect it?

My goal is to have them all sold out and gone by Thanksgiving. They will probably go on sale around Halloween. I will give notice a few weeks in advance of the actual sale.

And will just the girls get the sneak peek? Or can we all.

I never said you could have a sneak peek - I said you got a free calendar. Text me or PM me your email address. I will send your best 2 or 3 pictures to you and you can choose which one will be in the calendar.

If I remember right we only have like 5 girls participate in the calendar, so what's going to happen with the rest?!

There are actually 7 (maybe 8) brand new girls this year that have never appeared before. The rest will be familiar faces for people who have bought in the past.

keister
06-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Corey,me and a few others filled in the missing spots for this years calender...... Its surly gonna be the best!!!!

It is going to be the best one yet.

Jonathon, I realize you ride like a girl, but that still does not qualify you to appear in the calendar.

keister
06-27-2012, 12:02 PM
I know there are some sexy pics and sexy ladies this year as I helped recruit some of them and I've seen a few pics and even took 1 set!!!

You are an excellent recruiter! Unfortunately, you are a lousy photographer. Seriously though, I could not have pulled it off without you this year. For that reason you have been promoted to Head of Trikefest Calendar Public Relations. Don't get too excited though, your salary doesn't change with the promotion.

Atc-Taylor
06-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Sigh. I suppose I'll have to wait. :P

DasUberKraut
06-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Just out of curiosity....

Why don't you remake TF calendars of years past and sell them in the 3WW store? That way the people that never had a chance to get them can have them for the shop wall. Just a thought. :beer

Xowner
06-27-2012, 12:46 PM
I think next year Im just gonna keep your R and show you how to ride it.

It is going to be the best one yet.

Jonathon, I realize you ride like a girl, but that still does not qualify you to appear in the calendar.

JasonB
06-27-2012, 01:41 PM
I know someone who was freaking stoked last night about being in it again. Wont name names but she was happy :D

keister
10-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Big news folks! The pictures were submmitted to the printer today, so it won't be long now.
I will soon be posting an approximate date that these will go on sale (it will certainly be between Halloween and Thanksgiving).
Keep checking back here for updates....... when I receive them, I will post it up in Trikesylvania.
At that point it will be first come, first serve, as always........s

jeswinehart
10-12-2012, 12:11 PM
I will pay for mine RIGHT now if okay to do so ?

keister
10-12-2012, 01:58 PM
I really don't want to start taking money until I have them in my hands. Don't worry, I will make sure you don't miss out.

thestud25
10-12-2012, 02:41 PM
I really don't want to start taking money until I have them in my hands. Don't worry, I will make sure you don't miss out.

Keep me high on the list for 2!

Howdy
10-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Tim I'm in for 1-2 as always!!
Howdy

keister
10-13-2012, 09:25 PM
Don't worry guys. I bunp the order up by 50 units every year. There wil be more than enough to go around. My best guess is early November. This one is every bit as good as last year, if not better.

keister
10-13-2012, 10:21 PM
Tim I'm in for 1-2 as always!!
Howdy

Wrong Keister. It's Bill. Tim is a TF calendar slacker.
All he did this year was photochop a squirrel into the bottom corner of some unsuspecting young girl's photograph.
Hence, TheStud is my new calendar cohort.

Atc-Taylor
10-15-2012, 08:04 PM
Still trying to find the original copy of that photo for my picture peepers...Sorry if it's already too late. I have failed you and Shannon. I cannot find the original copy of it. Don't know who's camera it was on. But I was pretty sure someone else besides us had a camera. Wouldn't they have it?

Bryan Raffa
10-15-2012, 09:02 PM
just need One,, to mark all my 3 wheeler races on... cant wait till the month of june!

hoosierlogger
10-16-2012, 05:22 AM
Did we have trikefest dates marked on the calender as an event this year?

keister
10-16-2012, 11:18 AM
Still trying to find the original copy of that photo for my picture peepers...Sorry if it's already too late. I have failed you and Shannon. I cannot find the original copy of it. Don't know who's camera it was on. But I was pretty sure someone else besides us had a camera. Wouldn't they have it?

It's all good, Taylor. I got exactly what I needed.

Did we have trikefest dates marked on the calender as an event this year?

Sorry. For the sake of simplicity and keeping costs down I just use the standard calendar template provided by the printer. The simpler I keep it, the less likelyhood of an error.

keister
10-16-2012, 02:04 PM
And to all who bought the 2012 calendar, I hope you are enjoying "Tecate Autumn.". That was not planned, the orfer is dictated by the girls' birthday months.

Atc-Taylor
10-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Thanks peepers. So we can expect them early November? Our address has changed.

keister
10-17-2012, 11:55 AM
PM it to me..... or by email wkeister@gmail.com.

JasonB
10-17-2012, 12:56 PM
so how about them previews :naughty:

Howdy
10-18-2012, 03:28 AM
so how about them previews :naughty:

Normally there isn't any previews, but this year we can make a exception. Enjoy....

Howdy

Howdy
10-18-2012, 03:29 AM
Sorry, I couldn't resist!!!!
Howdy

Bryan Raffa
10-18-2012, 07:26 AM
Bhaahahahaha!! :lol:

keister
10-19-2012, 07:35 AM
Update: Got the proof from the printer today. Gave it the green light. I aslo asked for an estimated date that these will be ready. I will let you know when I get that info.

keister
10-22-2012, 11:58 AM
Printer says they should ship to me sometime next week. My best guess is that I will have them for sale in the first few days of November. Keep watching for this site for updates.

3Queen
10-22-2012, 08:15 PM
I can not wait to see the trikefest calendar. Can you say if I got my month of September?

just ben
10-22-2012, 09:48 PM
I can not wait to see the trikefest calendar. Can you say if I got my month of September?I can't say for sure but when we were down there for the redbank race, bill was drunk enough to show of some sneak previews. I wanna say you were Feb. but I can't remember for sure. Taylor for your sake I hope he was kidding about using the teeth brushing pic.

keister
10-23-2012, 11:26 AM
I can't say for sure but when we were down there for the redbank race, bill was drunk enough to show of some sneak previews.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I wanna say you were Feb. but I can't remember for sure.

She isn't Ms. February. Maybe it wasn't me that was drunk?

keister
10-23-2012, 11:28 AM
I can not wait to see the trikefest calendar. Can you say if I got my month of September?

I know the suspense is killing you. Only a couple weeks to wait. Let's just say you made quite a debut on this years' edition.

3Queen
10-28-2012, 07:33 PM
Your right the suspense is killing me... LOL Just a couple more weeks to wait!!! I'm worse then the guys!!!

keister
11-02-2012, 06:55 PM
They're heeeeere!!!

Ladies, whichever of you sees this first, please go to your secret trike chicks site and let the others know they will go out in the morning.

Gents, if you want one, info is posted in Trikesylvania in this thread (http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/149542-Ladies-of-trikefest-2013-calendar-on-sale-now!!).

Atc-Taylor
11-07-2012, 06:13 PM
I got mine today!! Thanks peepers! :D

just ben
11-08-2012, 12:24 AM
diane got hers monday,Thanks,bill Keep one for me also (hafta add cash to paypal)