PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Springs, Waldo Canyon fire!

kawasaki666
06-27-2012, 06:23 PM
I live dead nuts center, in Colorado Springs. I don't think that I will have to go into an evacuation, I live just East of I25. But . . . there is alot of ash, and embers flying around! There have been a fiew little grass fires because of this. So the possibility of a fire within the town may happen! I just wanted to ask for some good thoughts for those who are being affected by this fire.
Thank you,
-Chris

atc007
06-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Thoughts are definitely with you ..And those being flooded.. Stay safe ..

up-tyte
06-27-2012, 09:11 PM
My son is stationed at Fort Carson, our thoughts and concerns are with you.

Howdy
06-27-2012, 09:35 PM
I pray you stay safe!!! I was just out there last year on vacation.
How far away from Garden Of the Gods, Cave of the winds, Pikes Peak, ect is the fire?
Howdy

kawasaki666
06-27-2012, 11:17 PM
I live, litterally 10min. from Garden of the Gods! The fire got close to that in the South direction. Flying W Ranch, if you know where that is, got touched. The fire headed South through the canyon yesterday. Last night it came over the ridge, and burned alot of homes. No one has been injured yet. The fire is running North, behind the Front Range. Woodland Park has been evacuated! The fire could pop over the ridge again, and burn the Air Force Academy. It's terrible to think this could have been caused by an arsonist!!!149619 -Garden of the Gods, in the foreground. From my back yard. On Mon.