PDA

View Full Version : R>I>P Sandpuppi

atc007
06-28-2012, 06:49 PM
I never met you,,but you left a legend in our world. I see today would have been his 42nd Birthday.. I know a lot of you had the pleasure of knowing him.

Dirtcrasher
06-29-2012, 11:24 PM
I'll be 42 in a week; And I have allot of dreams to finish!

RIP Roger.......

BeersBuds&Mud
07-11-2012, 09:40 AM
just wanted to bump this!! I never got the pleasure to meet him, but i have one of he last project(350X)!! the guy i bought the trike from knew Roger pretty good, he rode with him alot at the rose city trike weekend that MAD DOGS put on!!
just wanted to say he is missed and he will never be forgotten!!!
(R.I.P TRIKE MASTER) DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE SOMETHING FROM HIM OR A GOOD STORY TO TELL??

JasonB
07-11-2012, 10:52 AM
Roger was an awesome guy, had the pleasure of going to his Ride in Michigan a few times. Always was a blast and great people to hang out with. We arrived at Trikefest at night either in 2007 or 2008 and I met Roger for the first time in person; we unpacked some bikes and tore off into the night in the pouring rain! We got about 10 minutes into the ride before ATC-Eric and him somehow got tangled up riding down a muddy trail at high speeds lol He had some bruises to show for it. I dont even remember what happened but he ended up off his bike sliding down the trail and I think Eric ran into him!

Roger was an awesome guy and I didnt even know him all that well, but his ride was always a blast and he was a real stand up guy

BeersBuds&Mud
07-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Roger was an awesome guy, had the pleasure of going to his Ride in Michigan a few times. Always was a blast and great people to hang out with. We arrived at Trikefest at night either in 2007 or 2008 and I met Roger for the first time in person; we unpacked some bikes and tore off into the night in the pouring rain! We got about 10 minutes into the ride before ATC-Eric and him somehow got tangled up riding down a muddy trail at high speeds lol He had some bruises to show for it. I dont even remember what happened but he ended up off his bike sliding down the trail and I think Eric ran into him!

Roger was an awesome guy and I didnt even know him all that well, but his ride was always a blast and he was a real stand up guy
i wish i knew about the the rose city ride before it ended!! i wounder if people still do it?? was he riding he 500 ATC??

ATC-Eric
07-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Oh man that was rough! That was the last time he went out at night up there lol. We were just COOKIN in the pouring ran. My 250r died (cant even remember why), I pulled off the trail so I wasnt in anybodys way. Well he didnt know I had stopped until he was just about on top of me. Locked up his brakes and just creamed me. Not the best story, thankfully there were only a few bruises to show from it. And he was on a 250r I think.

Always had a blast up there. Took us 16 hours to get there the first year, didnt know anybody. When we pulled in we had such a good warm welcome. Great people!

The ride from what I know is still happening this year. First weekend in August if I recall.

shannonw
07-11-2012, 06:21 PM
That's the plan still Eric. A note has been sent to Jimmy who's set up an event on facebook for the August 4th weekend, to make sure the plans haven't changed.

Bryan Raffa
07-11-2012, 07:10 PM
I missed my buddy at TF this year... Happy B day DOG!

http://youtu.be/XbaTH5vNCjI

ctk
07-12-2012, 05:00 PM
I only have great things to say about roger. Im honored to have met and hung out with him over the years.

Dirtcrasher
07-19-2012, 11:44 PM
^ What a crappy question!

Roger was passionate and if his family needs some cash, they will post up some machines for sale.........

tapper190
07-20-2012, 06:04 AM
just wanted to bump this!! I never got the pleasure to meet him, but i have one of he last project(350X)!! the guy i bought the trike from knew Roger pretty good, he rode with him alot at the rose city trike weekend that MAD DOGS put on!!
just wanted to say he is missed and he will never be forgotten!!!
(R.I.P TRIKE MASTER) DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE SOMETHING FROM HIM OR A GOOD STORY TO TELL??

I remember that bike you bought, it was there in 2009, I believe. This year will not be the same......
Tapper

BeersBuds&Mud
07-20-2012, 07:34 AM
yup thats the trike. she still running strong!! it even made it in the mag. bottom of second page and second trike from the righthttp://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/110376-Muddogs-Restorations-amp-alot-more-in-Aussie-ATV-Action-Magazine-!!!?highlight=sandpuppi101