PDA

View Full Version : I think we got EXTREMELY lucky.......

Dirtcrasher
06-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Just some dust, no real rain. It gave me the chance to meet so many guys/gals camps.

Although this was only me 2nd TF (Thanks Fabiodriven!!) it was 100% better than the last time I went. So nice to sleep in a tent! NOT!!!!!

I'm as bad as you guys now, counting down the days. All I need is a small trailer if I can't hitch a ride.

It was warm, but not much humidity and a fantastic river just down the entrance road.

So many people walking up to our campsite and offering some homemade relish or pork. Everyone seemed to help every one out; It was fantastic!

I told numerous people to use my other 86 350X, and some did. So glad to have a backup!

What an incredible time I had. I met Billy before but never Howdy and I was amazed at the giving person I met, and had great recordings on his phone.

Best time ever! Thanks to all!

Steve/DC

Bryan Raffa
06-29-2012, 06:48 PM
Glad you made it back bro.. was happy you made it! now you know we care...try to straighten some trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out in your life.....were always here if you need anything.. Nothing is ever "THAT BAD"....and GTFO of my COOLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

RoscoW
06-29-2012, 08:09 PM
DC, I was saying to Shannon at the awards that I've rarely seen someone that always had a smile on their face as much as you. Every time we talked or saw you, the smile was ear to ear, I'm glad you made it, and I think it is exactly what you needed give the recent activities in your life. It was a pleasure meeting you and Fabio and we'll see you next year.

Ross..

atctim
06-29-2012, 09:01 PM
Steve - I am glad to finally know who I have been seeing on the boards here for years!!!!

See you next year!

blue27
06-29-2012, 09:14 PM
It was great to finally meet you, I had a great time and we could tell you were also. Next year come find me... I do not want you to go out alone in the woods,lol

Dirtcrasher
06-29-2012, 09:22 PM
Glad you made it back bro.. was happy you made it! now you know we care...try to straighten some trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out in your life.....were always here if you need anything.. Nothing is ever "THAT BAD"....and GTFO of my COOLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

I saw what happened to your cheese, I was merely to to save your cans :lol:

just ben
06-29-2012, 11:22 PM
I have never laughed so hard in my life,and like roscow said you were always wearing a smile no matter what. I really hope to see you again next year.Next time don't follow Raffa out into the woods at 2am,escpecially when he's asleep at camp lol.

jrwebb8324
06-29-2012, 11:29 PM
Didnt get to make to TF this year, but I will be at TF2013 next year. I look forward to meeting you and all the others I have been talking with for the past couple years.

TecateDan
06-29-2012, 11:33 PM
Next year I have ot come earlier to see all the DC antics

I have never laughed so hard in my life,and like roscow said you were always wearing a smile no matter what. I really hope to see you again next year.Next time don't follow Raffa out into the woods at 2am,escpecially when he's asleep at camp lol.

Itrike
06-30-2012, 12:05 AM
first year I really rode , the trails were great! Went with billy looking for youre trike , put the p3 through its paces lol. glad youre trike was recoverd. next year we should do a hide and seek for a trike hahahahaha

Bryan Raffa
06-30-2012, 07:50 AM
first year I really rode , the trails were great! Went with billy looking for youre trike , put the p3 through its paces lol. glad youre trike was recoverd. next year we should do a hide and seek for a trike hahahahaha
Geo Cashing for a trike at haspin...LOL only get One clue.. sound like a neat idea , to get ppl exploring the park... possibly have team's ...

atc007
06-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Sounds like an outstanding event this year! Everyone home safe and sound. And sounds like a great time was had by all!

mollie8000
06-30-2012, 12:55 PM
great to meet you dc,will see you more at tf13.

MRSOUND
06-30-2012, 03:58 PM
So many people walking up to our campsite and offering some homemade relish or pork.
Steve/DC

Glad you liked the pepper jam and the chops glazed in it Steve! lol Your "group" on the hill was great bunch! Was great meeting you and everyone else. It was definitely great experience for me and I look forward to meeting more people next year!

Eric250R
07-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Nice to finally meet you too man, but not sure how lucky we were. My lungs still hurt from all that dust...:D

Dirtcrasher
04-29-2013, 04:14 PM
Guys, PLEASE come over to the right after the entrance and look along the dirt road and 1st camp on your left; Thats where Raffa and Fabio will be. Jeswhinehart is just after us.

I want to meet more of you!