PDA

View Full Version : need some pointers

XxMurdocxX
07-06-2012, 02:03 AM
A couple of months ago i scored an 85 tri z for $50. At the time i didnt want to sink any money into it so i started to part it out. Well i made some money off of it and bought another 85 from the same guy for $75. I want to get these running again but i need some help with part options. One is complete and runs fairly strong, the other needs rims, front forks, and new bars. I want to make them look modern (blue and silver). My question is what forks work the best for the tri z? I dont mind getting new triples made as i can make them at work (off the clock). Any info would be appreciated. Also, does anyone know a company that can make graphics for the z?

IKE-Z
07-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Man it sounds like you came across some good deals. Just my opinion but if the plastics are in decent shape just clean them up.Decent original plastics are hard to find. Check ebay for sticker kits.

spentar
07-08-2012, 03:27 PM
i wish i could get a tri-z for 50$.....

XxMurdocxX
07-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Man it sounds like you came across some good deals. Just my opinion but if the plastics are in decent shape just clean them up.Decent original plastics are hard to find. Check ebay for sticker kits.
i want to get graphics that look like a modern banshee or something like that.

XxMurdocxX
07-12-2012, 01:52 PM
i wish i could get a tri-z for 50$..... yeah i got lucky the guy was willing to part with them.