PDA

View Full Version : 200x quite running

daveb42099
07-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Ok heres the story. I was out riding about a month ago with one of my freinds at his cousins camp. Ok we stopped for like five minutes because my wheeler was acting up. It started loading up on top end. Ok we went to take off my wheeler started up first kick like it always dose then went to take off and it stalled would not start up. I brought an extra plug because its just a good idea swapped it out still woulndnt start pust it to the top of a hill if fired right up but any trottle it would load up bad. Brought it home swaped out the stator because i thought it might just be getting weak spark under compression be cause the ohm reading were slightly high. But still dont run then cheaked the head gasket to no avail it has 172 pounds of compression with the 10:25:1 piston. The timing chain and timing is perfect and has great spark. I am still running a stock cam for lowend but do they go bad and what are some signs.

200xman123
07-15-2012, 04:30 PM
its sounds to me your carb is pluged up with some crud get a rebuilb kit i bet it will do the trick

yaegerb
07-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Agreed, clean your carb

daveb42099
08-03-2012, 05:06 PM
ill try a acid bath and new jets see what happens