PDA

View Full Version : 1980 act 185 pulls left why

jeigsk
07-16-2012, 07:29 PM
I was wondering if any one new how to fix this problem or can I put fork from an 1983 on it motor runs
Great.

yaegerb
07-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Somethings bent/sagging up front or your rear tire pressure is uneven.

Jon Boy
07-16-2012, 07:42 PM
first thing to check would be the rear air pressures. get them equal, lower air pressure in one will make it pull to that side. after that it could be the carrier not being striaght. do the bars feel/look straight when riding a straight line or forks not straight when the bars are? if so it could be the forks or a tweaked frame. check those things and let us know what you find. :beer

jeigsk
07-16-2012, 07:44 PM
I'm going to take back tire on it off it not blotted on staright.It on left side,thought that what it might be. Thx

jeigsk
07-16-2012, 07:49 PM
It all looks really straight the tire r air right that why I bought it the tires real good I have another that has bad tires I only gave 200 for it but it runs the tires r good and it work for part but for 200 runs and tires have not gone flat so I know it was worth even if it turns out to apart trike the seat and plastic r in really bad shape but for 200 and runs could not go wrong I thought

hoosierlogger
07-16-2012, 08:25 PM
It all looks really straight the tire r air right that why I bought it the tires real good I have another that has bad tires I only gave 200 for it but it runs the tires r good and it work for part but for 200 runs and tires have not gone flat so I know it was worth even if it turns out to apart trike the seat and plastic r in really bad shape but for 200 and runs could not go wrong I thought

I think you just won an award for the worlds longest run on sentence.

The tires can be inflated to the exact same pressure and one can still be bigger than the other. Measure the diameter of the center of the tread on the tires and air them up to the same diameter.

maxdallasfan
07-16-2012, 09:04 PM
Lol. I got tired just reading that.

jeigsk
07-17-2012, 01:05 AM
I think you just won an award for the worlds longest run on sentence.

The tires can be inflated to the exact same pressure and one can still be bigger than the other. Measure the diameter of the center of the tread on the tires and air them up to the same diameter.I used tire gauge

jeigsk
07-17-2012, 01:08 AM
The carb is diffrent then my 1983 will it work on the 1980

jeigsk
07-17-2012, 01:09 AM
The back tire is bolted on not right that why it pulls

hoosierlogger
07-17-2012, 05:21 AM
I used tire gauge

use tape measure

hoosierlogger
07-17-2012, 05:23 AM
The back tire is bolted on right that why it pulls
Yeah, if the back tire is bolted on right that will make it pull. You must have the front tire bolted on wrong. LOL

donwon
07-17-2012, 08:50 PM
i would guess your missing one of the axle spacers that seat the axle in the fork.

jeigsk
07-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Toke the tire off it the wrong rim and the wrong bolt. What other rims will fit the ones for 185 seem real hight eBay. Are the bolt suppose to come out or are suppose to be studs or lag bolt this tire is way wrong

donwon
07-18-2012, 04:32 PM
what. you need punctuation marks no one knows what you are saying. help us help you.

jeigsk
07-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Ya we r pass the punctuation. If guys would just say what u think is wrong. Instead of being smart trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro. Maybe it would be
Fixed. Oh wait it is fixed. Every thing u guys suggested was wrong and would have been wast of time. Those suggastion
common sense.I think maybe some u people need to let some who know how to answer a question. That would be the kind of help. I need. so thx to all the smart trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out their for wasting people time ? It people like that is why people did not stay
on this website.

jeigsk
07-18-2012, 07:59 PM
what. you need punctuation marks no one knows what you are saying. help us help you.thx!!!!!!!!,!,!,!,!,!???.?.?.?.?.??.,!,!,!!,?. ...!,!,

jeigsk
07-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Yeah, if the back tire is bolted on right that will make it pull. You must have the front tire bolted on wrong. LOLsorry forgot not before right smart ass!!,!,!,!,!,!,

hoosierlogger
07-18-2012, 08:23 PM
sorry forgot not before right smart ass!!,!,!,!,!,!,

I had no intentions of being a smart ass in the beginning, but since that's the way you want it, here it goes.

You are a moron. I had to read that 5 times before I figured out what you were saying.

And as for the people wasting your time by offering wrong suggestions, I doubt you are going to have as many people try to help you next time.

So tell us what was making it pull?

The back tire is bolted on not right that why it pulls

OK I see now. I couldnt tell if that was a statement or a question since there was no punctuation or thought about what words were placed where.

jeigsk
07-19-2012, 06:23 PM
I had no intentions of being a smart ass in the beginning, but since that's the way you want it, here it goes.

You are a moron. I had to read that 5 times before I figured out what you were saying.Wel
This is what was making it pull.it had 5 bolt in left tire that. That happen to be the wrong size. Like way to small. Thank for asking.

P.s. hope u can read this

And as for the people wasting your time by offering wrong suggestions, I doubt you are going to have as many people try to help you next time.

So tell us what was making it pull?

OK I see now. I couldnt tell if that was a statement or a question since there was no punctuation or thought about what words were placed where.Ok tell you. It had five bolt that were in the left tire hub.that where way to small.thx for asking.

Ps hope u can understand what

hoosierlogger
07-19-2012, 06:40 PM
Ok tell you. It had five bolt that were in the left tire hub.that where way to small.thx for asking.

Ps hope u can understand what

I can see how that would make it shake like a dog trying to crap out a peach seed, but not why that would make it pull. Any way glad you found the problem.

donwon
07-19-2012, 09:58 PM
i acually thought you were bad at english. i figured if you would use punctuations we could fully understand what you were saying. you could have just typed "this thing is making me mad to the point i can't even say what is going on." ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining bitches i've ever seen in my life." i personally would have used an exclamation point! look getting mad is in our nature just try to control it the best you can even if your trike make mad dont no dis problem what if to put can jump dog or what ever. please don't sell your trike and get a quad, that would just be rude. were here if you need us fellow triker.

jeigsk
07-19-2012, 10:07 PM
i acually thought you were bad at english. i figured if you would use punctuations we could fully understand what you were saying. you could have just typed "this thing is making me mad to the point i can't even say what is going on." ya'll are the biggest bunch of whining bitches i've ever seen in my life." i personally would have used an exclamation point! look getting mad is in our nature just try to control it the best you can even if your trike make mad dont no dis problem what if to put can jump dog or what ever. please don't sell your trike and get a quad, that would just be rude. were here if you need us fellow triker.Thank u that help . Sad thing is a lot say like sell your trike and 4 wheeler. That well not ever happen. I have a mint 200 x. That not going any where. I'm trying to fix these trike up for. My 4 girls to drive.when they get older. That what my dad got me I was kid. I want my kid to have that two. I going to go buy2 70 yamaha
for them

jeigsk
07-19-2012, 10:11 PM
I can see how that would make it shake like a dog trying to crap out a peach seed, but not why that would make it pull. Any way glad you found the problem.no balanced right. They wher loose and only about half the size they needed to be and it did shake.

jeigsk
07-19-2012, 10:13 PM
no balanced right. They wher loose and only about half the size they needed to be and it did shake.I've never seen a dog trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out a peach so I don't know what that looks like.

donwon
07-19-2012, 10:24 PM
my folks never let me have toys like these so thats why i have them now. and my daughter just got over her fears and hopped on a 110 quad. i know, a quad. i scarred her for life when she seen me wipe out at top gear last year splitting my face open. she thinks if she is on a quad she won't get hurt. get them helmets my nephew is 4 and just took his first spill on a 70 quad, i know a quad and told me i needed to get a helmet so i won't get my face busted. this kid gets it. keep them trikes running man.

jeigsk
07-19-2012, 10:30 PM
my folks never let me have toys like these so thats why i have them now. and my daughter just got over her fears and hopped on a 110 quad. i know, a quad. i scarred her for life when she seen me wipe out at top gear last year splitting my face open. she thinks if she is on a quad she won't get hurt. get them helmets my nephew is 4 and just took his first spill on a 70 quad, i know a quad and told me i needed to get a helmet so i won't get my face busted. this kid gets it. keep them trikes running man.Well do helmet r already on the way.

hoosierlogger
07-20-2012, 05:20 AM
I've never seen a dog trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out a peach so I don't know what that looks like.

Me either but I bet it would have to be pretty rough.