07-25-2012, 12:00 PM
This thing looks great- http://oregoncoast.craigslist.org/mcy/3153040215.html

dougspcs
07-25-2012, 12:25 PM
Nice..someone here needs to own that..

It's 'barley' used..

bkm
07-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Wow, unless that front tire has been replaced that bike has no hours on it at all.

ezmoney1979
07-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Wow, unless that front tire has been replaced that bike has no hours on it at all.
Exactly what I was thinking, and the exhaust looks new.

bkm
07-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Its only 2200 miles from me, I better get to driving:lol:

Big Mike
07-25-2012, 12:54 PM
That thing is MINT. Except for the stupid stickers on the tank, PHENOMENAL!!! I wish I had the money and lived closer

Dirtcrasher
07-25-2012, 04:13 PM
The fender is wort the asking price. GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dustrunner
07-25-2012, 04:53 PM
well , i wonder what happened to the fender stickers under the seat ? and it takes some time to wear the paint off the left side of the engine with your foot.. but still a beautiful piece

ezmoney1979
07-25-2012, 05:19 PM
The fender is wort the asking price. GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish!! If I was going to get it you would be reading a whole different thread with pics of it in the back of my truck :) Unfortunately I have been laid off once again and I have been pretty broke since buying a house last year (hardwood floors next damnit) so I thought I would pass it on to you guys. :beer I sure hope someone from here can make a deal on it. I know Falloutboy is about 20 minutes from Coos Bay........... hint,hint.......... forget the Tecate you have been building lol!!

captainweezy
07-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Def a nice machine well worth 1500

Matrix
07-26-2012, 10:06 PM
I have been pulling my hair out because I cant find a 350x in worse condition for less than $2000 here!! And for a great condition one for what I am wanting to pay to come up on here so far away!! Damn!

Tri-Z 250
07-26-2012, 10:47 PM
Matrix buy it...workout the logistics with a Co like CH Robins or ProTrans...if the guy puts it on a pallet and is willing to get it to a dock....$400 would most likely drop it to your door, but you'll need to lift it off the truck. Just tell em you got it handeled when it comes to unloading...or pick it up from a hub. It might take 2yrs to find one that clean in Ohio...theres one in Sandusky but its no where near this machine. Look if you spend 2K...it needs nothing! Comes with the extra paddles/rims. Your looking to find something to work on? This one only needs a rider...you got enough in your garage to work on. 2K better that 1K that needs, clutch, cables, grips, chain and brakes...Aren't you the guy who wouldn't buy the loaded calliper from Cycles are US because it was $119. Do yourself proud buy this and quit pulling your hair out...Ohio is picked clean, and the good ones aren't for sale for that cheap.

Matrix
07-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Matrix buy it...workout the logistics with a Co like CH Robins or ProTrans...if the guy puts it on a pallet and is willing to get it to a dock....$400 would most likely drop it to your door, but you'll need to lift it off the truck. Just tell em you got it handeled when it comes to unloading...or pick it up from a hub. It might take 2yrs to find one that clean in Ohio...theres one in Sandusky but its no where near this machine. Look if you spend 2K...it needs nothing! Comes with the extra paddles/rims. Your looking to find something to work on? This one only needs a rider...you got enough in your garage to work on. 2K better that 1K that needs, clutch, cables, grips, chain and brakes...Aren't you the guy who wouldn't buy the loaded calliper from Cycles are US because it was $119. Do yourself proud buy this and quit pulling your hair out...Ohio is picked clean, and the good ones aren't for sale for that cheap.

I understand. I was the guy who didn't want to buy the loaded caliper also. I rebuilt my rear brakes and they are good now though :D This is very tempting but I don't want to ask for money from other people.

Tri-Z 250
07-28-2012, 10:18 AM
Matrix I totally understand your not wanting to ask....I look at it like this, you don't go to the well unless your thristy. Sounding like this may be one of those times it wouldn't hurt to ask. People in your life see the enjoyment this may bring to you. Let em' share in the story of how you got yer 350X from outta State. I have an Uncle Roger...don't ask often, and he helps when he can. He's as much apart of my build when it comes to these moments when the diamond is affordable...just can't ship it. Small loans amungst friends or family will either bond you or break you... ie don't pee in the well, as you never know when you'll need a clean cool drink, when your short on water.

Matrix
07-28-2012, 01:15 PM
I see what you're saying. I should be able to buy it with my own money this coming Friday if he still has it. Then I could finally keep up with the OTC races and not race my own on my 200x lol.