PDA

View Full Version : yamaha ytm 200 pull starter

cjN
07-25-2012, 12:36 PM
hey, i'm new here..was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could find any cheap starters for a ytm 200. There are a few on eBay, buy they're about $130+ and that seems pretty expensive...any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

cjN
07-25-2012, 01:40 PM
i just read the forum rules, i apologize if this goes against the asking for parts rule. should have read the rules before posting.

jaredc00
07-25-2012, 08:04 PM
I need one too, so I'm glad you did the rule breaking and not me. Now I can just reap the benefits if someone does answer!

Actually I have enough of a starter I was just going to attempt to re-build mine. The case is good and that is pretty much the only part that I would struggle with rebuilding. I'm not going to add all that fancy decompression stuff though. I'll just leave the lever on the head so if I really have to I can decompress things.

cjN
07-26-2012, 02:26 AM
my starter case is good too, i really just need a few parts that i lost, but some reason it never recoils back, but i figured it'd be easier to find a whole start than trying to piece one together

muthey
07-27-2012, 12:45 AM
to you new guys I have an option for you, if you have all the internals, or most of them especially the drum I will rebuild them for cost of parts, 15$ and you pay the shipping I just did a bolt down stud replacement for someone on here and it turned out extremely well for him. I am shipping it back to him tomorrow so if you are interested pm me and we can talk it over. Brandon