PDA

View Full Version : Small TT & Oval Night Race at a County Fair August 10th in Overbrook Kansas

radrandy2001
07-26-2012, 10:32 PM
Looking for racers on both 3 and 4 wheels for a night race at a County Fair in Overbrook Kansas. Sign in 5PM and races at 7PM. These are a lot of fun. Speeds not real high but still fast. There will be a oval and a TT track. No jumps, all flat so lower your machine all you want. For more info email me at wegofast@gmail.com or call the promoter Roger at (785) 640 5518
Thanks for the space.
Randy

yaegerb
07-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Hey randy, are these monthly events? If so how far into the fall do they go? My 200x flat track bike is close to finished. Thanks in advance!

radrandy2001
07-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Hey randy, are these monthly events? If so how far into the fall do they go? My 200x flat track bike is close to finished. Thanks in advance!

Sorry, we only get a chance around here once a year and its always in August when County Fair's are making the rounds. There is a really active ATV Club (www.KATVA.org) around here that will be putting on 3 races August 3rd in Emporia Kansas, August 4th in Lawrence Kansas and August 9th in Gardner Kansas but they couldn't race 3 Wheelers for the last decade or so due to insurance restrictions (quads and bikes only for now). It won't be this year but it is hopeful next summer this will happen.

The race I advertised is put on by the Fair Board themselves who by blanket insurance that covers all events that a Fair could have (Demo Derbies, Rodeo's, Races etc) so they can race 3 Wheelers. Keep building that mean 200X and hopeully there will more and places to race in the future.

yaegerb
07-26-2012, 11:09 PM
Perfect! Maybe by next summer i'll have a two stroke to run. That's great that the area is letting three wheelers race again. That area is a stones throw from my parents place. I used to live in Wichita and went to college in Lawrence :)

radrandy2001
07-27-2012, 12:12 AM
Perfect! Maybe by next summer i'll have a two stroke to run. That's great that the area is letting three wheelers race again. That area is a stones throw from my parents place. I used to live in Wichita and went to college in Lawrence :)

I sent you a PM
We need to get together

bkm
07-27-2012, 12:27 AM
Man if this was a month later I could try and make something happen. Randy, don't let Brendon fool you. His bike is not scheduled for completion until 2023.

yaegerb
07-27-2012, 12:34 AM
Man if this was a month later I could try and make something happen. Randy, don't let Brendon fool you. His bike is not scheduled for completion until 2023.

LOL...you smart arse!
Gosh I hope its done late summer, early fall. You'll know bryan, cause you'll be in the garage holding the video camera for its maiden firing, lol.

radrandy2001
07-27-2012, 12:44 AM

I sent you a PM too. You guys are close to us really.

bkm
07-27-2012, 12:50 AM
I sent you a PM too. You guys are close to us really.It didn't make it through.

CRAZY70MAN
07-27-2012, 05:35 AM
Looking for racers on both 3 and 4 wheels for a night race at a County Fair in Overbrook Kansas. Sign in 5PM and races at 7PM. These are a lot of fun. Speeds not real high but still fast. There will be a oval and a TT track. No jumps, all flat so lower your machine all you want. For more info email me at wegofast@gmail.com or call the promoter Roger at (785) 640 5518
Thanks for the space.
Randy

Hope to see someone video the race and see that Bad arse Tri Z sunk to the floor!! Hope you get a few wheelers to show. Good luck.

radrandy2001
08-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the space.
Randy

Just a bump as a reminder this race is only a few days away.