PDA

View Full Version : chrome bearing carrier?

XxMurdocxX
07-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Should i get my bearing carrier on my tri z chrome plated? I sent my frame and swingarm off to get pc'd this morning and i forgot to put in my bearing carrier. Im already sending some parts off in a couple of weeks to get chromed (rear brake lever,fork tubes and kick start) just wondering if i should send that too or wait till i get my engine powdercoated and get that done then?

dustrunner
07-27-2012, 07:14 PM
well if it slides into the housing ( like a honda 350x ) i would be concerned about the extra thickness and the possibiity of it not going back in ?? im not familiar with you trike.. just something to check first.. good luch.... sounds great tho..

XxMurdocxX
07-27-2012, 08:52 PM
Yeah it slides into the swingarm but that shouldn't be a problem considering they have a gap in between. I have seen a few on banshees and they look wicked!!!

badass350x
07-27-2012, 10:22 PM
If you like chrome, go for it! You will have no problem putting it back together, I always like to highlight with chrome against a solid color always makes it pop! Check out my build "Another z build" see what you think?I went the opposite direction and went with a chrome swingarm an p/c carrier!