PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest in a pretty nice 86 200X in C.N.Y. for around $800?

Meat-BoX
07-30-2012, 08:07 PM
Got a nice 86 200X just sittin in my shed feeling all lonely. My ass is about to get real lonely being homeless so this may help me and my poor trike out.

I originally bought this 200X off of O.C. and it was well worth the drive down state. When I got her she was all original and just needed better tires and the fenders were cracked. Ive put new tires, fenders, sticker kit and a tune up and brake work on her.

Its been the most solid offroad ride ive ever had. from Dirtbikes, 3 wheelers, all the way up to my 06 King Quad. Ive been riding for over 30 years and have had allot of rides. The 200x has lasted the longest, always started no matter what usually within 5-10 kicks and put in the most fun rides ever. Im sure theres alot of members who know what im talking about. You cant kill em and you cant not ride them and not have a smile on your face. So please no low ballers just because im fearin it at the moment. As far as I know it only needs rear bearings. Its still rideable I just wanted to do a semi resto as its already pretty clean and been hooked up.

I do not want to sell this ride at all but life has me by the balls for the next month. So

$800 to a true trike lover please.

If there is any serious interest I will dig her out and get pics. Shes real nice

Damn it I dont want to post this but here it is. :(:(

Just to keep it legit

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/rvs/3173604723.html

see how my 3WW family gets a discount from the locals :-)