PDA

View Full Version : Any yamaha bw200 bigwheels forsale in western N.Y.?

bw200rider
08-01-2012, 05:31 PM
i'm always looking for some yamaha bigwheels to purchase for restoration and collection. but it has been real tough finding them close to home. i'm hpoing there is some out there that a member knows about. defineatly willing to drive all of western and central newyork into P.A. and even upper ohio. let me know whats out there...thanks

just ben
08-01-2012, 08:55 PM
I know of one but I'm not sure I don't want it yet. there was someone right by you that had a ton of parts,I probably still have his email addy if you want it

bw200rider
08-01-2012, 09:31 PM
I do have a bunch of parts..And for awhile thought i was gonna sell some but then backed out.. I did sell one machine i had a regret it. I like the bikes to much and enjoy working on them..So now im going back in to doin restoration. I'm working on a couple now.. i need to find some for parts or rebuild If you know of one and deside you dont want it please let me know.. thanks for the reply.

just ben
08-01-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm guessing it was you then that I was trying to buy parts from back in Feb.or so. The seller never got back to me after saying they had the parts I wanted. I did find what I was looking for and finished the project. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/142824-tecate-bw-conversion-with-video!

jp212
08-20-2012, 11:23 PM
I have a 1985 BW200 that I'm going to put up for sale. It's very original except for the air filter and rear tire. It has a nice seat, gas tank, plastics, etc. It's a good looking bike and runs great and starts on the second kick. It does smoke a little, but it's ready to ride. I need to get $950 for it and I'm in the Buffalo, NY area.

jp212
08-20-2012, 11:33 PM

Here's a pic. If anyone is interested, you're welcome to take it for a test ride.