PDA

View Full Version : The roast of Fabio - Edited for better title

TecateDan
08-03-2012, 09:06 AM
Okay I've been wondering this for the thirty years I've know john boy so I figured I'd put it ot a vote! That and I'm bored at work!!!!

thestud25
08-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Where is the "Destroyer of all things newb" option??!!??

TecateDan
08-03-2012, 09:49 AM
If I could figure out how to change the poll I would but I would put that under "He just love busting balls" untill I figure out how to change the poll options

atc007
08-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Won't he Love this! My take is this. Well It's not a take,it's who he is,and what he's done. Great guy, Says what he does,and does what he says. I think probably a great friend ,,who will absolutely keep you on your feet and grounded! Some of his bantering posts,,,well.....lol . One of the good ones.

ezmoney1979
08-03-2012, 12:45 PM
whut oyul shood i yoose in my 3 wheller. its a yawmaha atc

Vealmonkey
08-03-2012, 12:55 PM
Your poll sucks. Doesn't have enough options to vote on. Even though fabio and I have areas that we may differ in, we have alot more areas that we are quite similar in. I've never met fabio face to face. We've corresponded on several occasions though about different things. There are way worse people on here, trust me. Let him be. I know you are not attacking him and it's all in good ribbing, but it can be a very fine line that different people perceive differently. So some things that start out innocent enough, can spin out of control very quickly.

TecateDan
08-03-2012, 01:15 PM
I've been waiting for him to call and yell at me for this but so far nothing? were hanging out on my boat tomorrow so I'm sure ill get an ear full. that's why I didn't put anything bad as an option on the poll

JasonB
08-03-2012, 01:31 PM
met the guy in person at this and last years Trikefest, Great guy. Though he did seem like he enjoys having fun, so im going to say dont trust him :D

TecateDan
08-03-2012, 03:04 PM
I'd trust him with my life but probaby not my money or my wife!!!!! :beer

Big Mike
08-03-2012, 04:27 PM
I'd trust him with my life but probaby not my money or my wife!!!!! :beer

Nicely put Dan, while I havent known or been friends with Fabio quite as long, he is a great guy, and I would do anything I could to help him out if needed, as he has done for me. Thanks brother, and let the Roast of Fabio continue.

TecateDan
08-03-2012, 04:30 PM
The roast of Fabio!!!! that is perect I'm changing hte title of the thread. I also stole that quote from the move Navy Seal! 86-87 maybe with charlee sheen.

Nicely put Dan, while I havent known or been friends with Fabio quite as long, he is a great guy, and I would do anything I could to help him out if needed, as he has done for me. Thanks brother, and let the Roast of Fabio continue.

Scootertrash
08-03-2012, 04:32 PM
I don't think he did too bad in those butter commercials. ;)

Dirtcrasher
08-04-2012, 02:25 AM
He may go on rants but they aren't bat chit crazy and I don't have to jump through his window to make sure he's alive. :D

PS, I need help fixing my screen :lol:

TecateDan
08-04-2012, 03:23 AM
50$ hr and I'm there srteve

Popeye
08-04-2012, 06:26 PM
I ain't gonna vote just because I don't know him well enough, but it's all in fun. I know he speaks his mind, comes on strong, and probably rubs people the wrong way. But he's a smart guy and I agree with a lot of what he says. Just not with the way he talks to people sometimes. I respect him as much as I can respect somebody that I've only met over a forum. Seems like the people who know him think he's a pretty good guy though.

dougspcs
08-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Ask me WHAT TYPE OF guy he is, OIL say this..SHOULD anyone be unclear I know he has no USE for newb questions that have been asked before!!:naughty:

cattle-dog
08-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Fabio what can you say about him other than he is a crazy sob,
But on the other hand i know if one of his friends needed him day or night even me here in ny he would drop everything to be there for any of us.
Thing is we dont have to agree on everything in order to be great friends and i cant wait to see that crazy sob at the next icefest for the best primerib in wny.

R-tifacts
08-04-2012, 11:31 PM
i dont even know the guy other than this site yet i cant wait to see what he says next. always always interesting thats fur sure!

thestud25
08-05-2012, 01:37 AM
I know John, and he is the bee's knees! LOL. Hell of a guy. Wait that wasn't much of a roast:crazy: John likes hot foreign women.... Damn, I'm not that good at this. John secretly loves quads!!!

RIDE-RED 250r
08-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Dead nutz 99% of the time. Calls a spade a spade.... nuff said.

Dirtcrasher
08-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Nah, a roast is "Fabio wanted a girl so bad that he started raising sheep" :lol:

TecateDan
08-05-2012, 09:08 PM
now that's what I'm talking about Steve

Scootertrash
08-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Nah, a roast is "Fabio wanted a girl so bad that he started raising sheep" :lol:

Then he needs one of these:
http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/baaaaaa-means-nooooo

Vealmonkey
08-05-2012, 10:18 PM
As Fabio would say, "Who's your Dahahahahaddy"! LOL