PDA

View Full Version : Ebay seller BigCat1741

Big Mike
08-06-2012, 06:18 PM
If this is in the wrong forum I apologize. . . .

Has anyone had any experience with this guy? I purchased a part from this guy on 7/6 and it took him until 7/31 to send it even after he sent me a response to a message on 7//24 saying I would have it that week even when he hadn't even sent it out yet.

Then he doesnt include all the parts he said were included in the auction, and charged me almost $10 more than he paid to ship it to me.

If anyone has dealt with him before, tell me your experiences. I sent him an email about the missing part to see if he is going to make it right before I leave feedback and/or report him to Ebay.

He is from O'Fallon, MO as well.

tx200m
08-06-2012, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I got a headlight/kill switch from him. He is super slow to ship stuff. He used to go by another name, also with spotty feedback.

88 Turbo Coupe
08-10-2012, 02:28 PM
As a rule, I never buy anything from any one who lives ME or MO. Always a bad experience

Big Mike
08-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Well I finally received the part and told him something was missing, he wrote back saying he will send it out, so we shall see, and that will make up for the overinflated shippng price on his part.

JustEnough
08-17-2012, 12:34 AM
I had a great transaction with bkm from MO on this forum, so maybe avoiding ME and MO is for ebay sellers.