PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear blast time line video

D-dub
08-07-2012, 02:51 PM
a great watch if you have the 10 min. Starts out slow, but is well worth the look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lquok4Pdk

fabiodriven
08-07-2012, 03:14 PM
It is disgusting the amount of repercussions the detonation of all those bombs have unleashed upon this world and a lot of people don't even realize that nukes are the cause. Many scientists rallied against all of the detonations this country was doing in the early years of the nuclear weapon stating that the long term effects of these bombs is something that cannot be predicted for sure, but many predicted widespread cancer, drought, change in climate, floods, etc... Pretty much the repercussions we are living with on a daily basis today.

It is not normal for people to develop cancer at the rate they do in our modern society. I don't think I have to elaborate too much on the weather as of late. Across the globe weather patterns have gone awry. Congratulations to the people who see the need to constantly send millions of megatons of pollutants and radiation raining down on everyone everywhere. I hope you enjoyed your blasts.

Blown 331
08-07-2012, 04:13 PM
I don't think I have to elaborate too much on the weather as of late. Across the globe weather patterns have gone awry.

I thought 2 strokes were responsible for that.

Scootertrash
08-07-2012, 08:20 PM
So it can't be that the earth is an ever changing environment that has been warming since the last ice age? Except for the threat of the mini ice age in the 70's?
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1663607/posts

Which was trumpeted about by the same scientific organizations that do the chicken little about "man made" eeerrrr.... ummmm... excuse me...."Anthropogenic Global Warming" (same thing, just a politically correct term meant to confuse the unwashed masses with 50 cent words) now? The same scientists and scientific organizations who pay themselves healthy salaries from their government funded "studies". Never really reaching a concrete solution and always needing another study? And another? And another?

These same scientists tell us that there was a "Little Ice Age" from the 16th to 19th century that caused an increase in glacier size, longer, colder winters with more snow and famine and death when it was to cool for crops to grow well. Those guys?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

All before there was any nuclear detonations

Those same scientists who can't reliably tell us what the weather will do in the next week, but can tell us what the whole Earths climate is going to do years from now? Those guys?

All funded by money from the government that some of you don't trust? If they will kill 3000 innocent people to start a war and control and monitor your behavior, it's entirely feasible that fabricating fear by telling you and your children that we are killing the earth is just another plot to control you and your habits.

Expensive "green" light bulbs that contain mercury.

Electric cars that need to be plugged in to an outlet that is supplied by coal generated electricity, yet they condemn coal generated electricity.

Ethanol fuels that turn food into fuel, yet they wring their hands over a global food shortage? Not to mention that ethanol isn't piped, it's transported by truck train and barge, burning more fuel and throwing more pollutants into our air. Ethanol costs more to produce than it saves consumers. But it sure helps line the pockets of corporate farming doesn't it? Dang!! There's those evil rich capitalists again!!! All making money off of a Democrat/Liberal supported subsidy, when Dems/Libs are always the ones bashing rich capitalists. I spose if they're YOUR rich capitalists it's OK then. ;)

And how about the fact that cancer research and detection procedures have grown by leaps and bounds in the last 60 + years? And the fact that an increase in population means an increase in the number of cases of any sickness or disease.

And maybe there is just a conspiracy to create the image of a conspiracy to keep a big chunk of the sheep....err...ummmm... populace distracted so all of the rich politicians can go about their business, making themselves rich and killing citizens so they can start wars.

I got news for you guys, all of the politicians are rich. Even Ron Paul. Yup, the Democrats too. You know the ones who keep telling you they'll raise taxes the rich? Yup, they are rich too. Look it up. You can find their net worth if you look hard enough. Funny thing: While they promote all of this sharing and helping the poor, needy and under privileged, many of their tax returns don't show much in the way of charitable giving. Do as I say, not as I do.

Hypocrisy-How does it work??

Here's a thought: What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

RIDE-RED 250r
08-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Wow! I had no idea that so many were detonated! Is that really true??

D-dub
08-07-2012, 10:38 PM
Wow! I had no idea that so many were detonated! Is that really true??
Seems to be true, Wiki backed up the numbers...not that thats true either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_testing