PDA

View Full Version : bucks county Pennsylvania

brussels73
08-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Anyone on here from bucks or Lehigh county Pennsylvania ?
Im looking for places to ride around these areas or somewhere near ?

Killbot
08-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the forum! There is nowhere legal to ride around here! With all the illegal riding going on Philly talking about starting some atv parks. That will take forever! Thank God for railroad tracks.lol If you find some spots let me know and I'm in!

maxdallasfan
08-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Hey man. I'm in Quakertown, originally from Schnecksville. no place that I know of. Sometimes you can sweet talk a local farmer. Other than that, no dice. Let me know if you find any place.

gunoskey3
11-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Yeah, it's not like it used to be. For anybody that remembers the old Bavarian Festival in Barnesville, we used to be able to go riding around there all the time, but the owner got all uptight about it and won't let us ride there anymore. We also used to be able to go up to what was known as "the playground" in Park Place (which was a bunch of huge coal banks), but they also stopped letting people ride there. That's why I primarily just use my trike for plowing. It's just not what it once was.

1985-200x-rider
11-07-2012, 06:45 PM
im from monroe county up by pocono raceway... you can go up to the new lost trails they allow threewheelers, just check with them about regestration and insurence if you need it but im pretty sure u dont. hope this helps you

remsandpets
11-07-2012, 07:40 PM
I'm on the other end of the state from you guys and usually just stick to the farm. Just thankful for a bit of open land.

maxdallasfan
11-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Sell your house and buy a shack on 10 acres. That's what I'm doing.

lakesidewelding
11-08-2012, 06:58 AM
I am in Browns Mills NJ, only about 40 min from Burlington Bristol Bridge, and I take my kids riding at Mt. Misery pits. No one bothers you there, and I see plates from PA and NY there sometimes. I've been riding there 8 yrs, and have never been bothered by th rangers.

STiForester
11-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Yea the closest place to us in the reading anthracite and the coal mines in hazelton

M.Pargiello
11-14-2012, 01:52 PM
I love Michigan :)

You can ride anywhere. You can even ride city roads to get to trails with minimal hassle