PDA

View Full Version : Grage boy,mosh,keiser & flyin brian

BIG DADDY TRI Z
08-26-2012, 07:43 PM
I JUST WANT TO TAKE A FEW AND SAY THESE GUYS ARE TOP NOTCH IN MY BOOK. THEY ARE VERY KNOLAGABLE ABOUT WHEELERS AND ARE NOT TO BUSY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. IVE ONLY BEEN A MEMBER ON HERE FOR ABOUT 5 MTHS. BUT THESE GUYS ARE THE FRENDLYEST IVE MET. IVE BEEN INVITED TO THEIR HOUSE AND MET THEIR FAMILES AND WE HAVE TALKED WHEELERS FOR HOURS I LOVE IT. I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS GUYS AND HOPE THESE FRENDSHIPS ARE SOLID FOR A LONG TIME! PROPS GUYS YOU ALL DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!:beer

Mosh
08-26-2012, 08:40 PM
It was a real pleasure meeting you. Since the others do not post on message boards, I will feel safe in saying we have all gained a new valuable freind in you meeting us... Hope we can hang again soon!

Howdy
08-26-2012, 11:43 PM
Big Daddy, I would have read your message but it is in all caps. Posting in all caps is considered yelling on the internet and is also rude. Not to mention it isn't allowed here on the forums. :
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/65055-The-RULES

Do not post in all caps! It makes your posts difficult to read and is known as shouting on the internet. You might think it'll save you time to keep from punctuating and capitalizing your sentences, but please don't do it.

big specht
08-27-2012, 09:19 PM
Ok a local 3 wheeler rider:Bounce What do you ride?

big specht
08-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Ok a local 3 wheeler rider:Bounce What do you ride?

BIG DADDY TRI Z
08-27-2012, 09:33 PM
85 mint 225 dx,86 tri z,85-01 tri z 426f in progress,86 tri zinger,and adding anytime i find something that i want another.