PDA

View Full Version : 1985 honda 200s problem? ?!!!?$%#%@

freakshoo
08-26-2012, 11:38 PM
Hey bought a 200s ran when.i bought it smoked allready BC of rings. Should ran it untilled it died but took the motor out only took the front head of where the timing is said trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro it put it back on an back onto bike i fixed my leaking card but it still dousent want to go. When u pop start it. It wants to go but dies so idk what i can do plz help me out! !!!!! Willing to pay a lil thro paypall lop

yaegerb
08-26-2012, 11:42 PM
I have no idea what you just said. Can you please re-type your problem?

Furno
08-27-2012, 12:54 PM
I think I can translate:

Bought a 200s that was smoking because of bad rings, should have just ran it until it died but instead I pulled the head off, not the jug, just up to the cam.

Said F' it (to doing a good job) and put it back together.

Fixed a leak in the carb, but I can't get it to start.

If you pop start, it will try to start but dies off... I dono what I can bo plz halp k thx bai, paypal if you fix ti for me lolz.

-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Thats what I think he said...

Hey duder, make sure your petcock is on, it has gas and that the jets are clean and the carb is filling with gas properly if you messed with it. is the key on? how about the kill switch?

sounds like maybe you got the timing way off if you actually took the head off the bike... also check that u have spark now...

compression, Timing, Fuel, Spark... all u need brosef. just start at square 1 with whatever u took apart... and dont take it apart if you're not prepared to do the entire job. could be many things now, start with correct timing... some of these nice chaps can point you to your service manual.

jasonrobert67
08-28-2012, 08:40 PM
hes got bad rings might be so low on compression, that it dont want to start? ive never had a four stroke like this with real bad comp. ive always fixed it before it got to bad, but i know twostroke wont start with bad compression??