PDA

View Full Version : Someone needs a reality check..........

Super350
08-31-2012, 03:54 PM
This guy is something else...had it listed locally for $5000 ...yes thats 3 zeros and was claiming it was an all OEM low hour machine. After nobody bit he lowered it to "$3500 MUST GO!" Now he has it on ebay, look at those original plastics and tires boys! Unbelievable. The sad thing is there is a sucker born every day so some poor soul will prolly end up with it, hopefully not for anything near what he was asking. I actually know who the guy bought it from and paid 1500 for it, which is about what its worth, it is a solid running machine. My roomate even stopped by to check it out and tried talking sense into the guy and pointing out the list of aftermarket/ re-done parts but he had no interest in hearing it. And yes i know its his right to ask whatever he wants for it but jesus, at least know what your talking about and be honest. Anyways just needed to vent. gotta love SCAMMERS!:rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648&item=320974170156&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Amater45
08-31-2012, 04:03 PM
I called this guy, and i offered him 1000$, he was like "NOOooooo way, its worth atleast 4000$!" then he hung up after i said "is the piston made of gold?" :lol:

dougspcs
08-31-2012, 06:59 PM
"it still has the original tires and plastic"

Man are his pants on fire!!!

Afrothunderkat
09-01-2012, 12:41 AM
WOW must be a special edition 350x...

Look at them trick parts!

toki
09-01-2012, 12:55 PM
should just report it as vehicle misrepresentation

atc300r
09-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Some people are blinded by dollar signs.I wonder what hed say if someone threatend to get him for false advertisement.

dougspcs
09-02-2012, 10:16 AM
I contacted the seller thru ebay and told them they needed revise their auction listing to correct the false claims and this the response I got..

"Hi There,Thanks for your response. Someone else sent us a message yesterday also mentioning that the tires and fenders were not original. We purchased this wheeler earlier this summer in a private sale and were apparently supplied with faulty information. We tried updating our listing, but were unable to. When I called into eBay customer service, they said that eBay Motors was updating the site and that numerous other people were reporting problems with updating their listings. They said that the site would be fine by this evening. So, in answer to your questions: We were never trying to be dishonest about our listing. We were using the information that had been supplied to us and when we found out that we were incorrect, attempted to adjust the posting accordingly. You also mentioned the tank paint, decals, seat cover, handle bars, fork boots, exhaust, etc. We did not say in the posting that any of these items were original. They are in great condition, however, we only mentioned that the plastic and tires were original because that is what we had been told. The note about adjusting the wire under the seat in connection with the kick start is that there is an electrical disconnect issue for the on/off switch. Again, thank you for your concern. We will be adjusting our posting as soon as the eBay Motors site is allowing revisions again. Sincerely,Jessica Clark- asaphsmusic"