PDA

View Full Version : Here's another bit of stupid........

Scootertrash
09-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Fortunately no one got hurt. What a bunch of morons. Talk about child endangerment!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7VghMbLiMA

RIDE-RED 250r
09-05-2012, 08:22 PM
WOW!

But they look so cute and fuzzy and docile??? Bull too.... real smart!

And they were laughing??!!

I remember seeing a video linked in the Smith and Wesson forum I am a member of depicting two idiot late teen/early twenty's guys with a Glock chambered in .40S&W. One moron proceded to remove his shirt and put on a bullet proof bvest. The second moron then steps back about 10 or 15 feet with the earlier mentioned Glock, aims the piece at his buddy and pulls the trigger!!!!!! Nailed him just below the left peck. He took the vest off and reveiled a fresh bruise with some bleeding... I couldn't believe what I had just watched!

It's kind of like dumb atv riders doing dumb things ruining the reputation for the rest of us. As an avid hunter/gun enthusiast it makes me VERY angry that idiots like that are out there just doing things like that, let alone putting it on the web for all the haters to see....

RIDE-RED 250r
09-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Ok, I just found it..

It was a 9mm (not that it really matters). Would post a link but there's profanity in the video. Just search "guy shoots friend" and it will come up. Look for "dumbest people in tulare" or something like that.....