PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Port Pipe and Silencer

Billy Golightly
09-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Hand coned, Dyno Port Pipe and Silencer for any year Yamaha Tri-Z. Extremely nice fitting pipe with the performance to match!
View write-up and ride report here: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/146562-NEW-DynoPort-Tri-Z-Pipes-and-Silencers!!!!
I can have these ceramic coated by the Mad Scientist himself for an additional $75. Normal cost on this option through DynoPort is $100.

More... (http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/productdetails.php?productid=171)

adcotton
09-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Can we positively say this pipes power is superior to a dg system? All gains and no losses anywhere?
And how can we compare the noise level to a answer or DG silencer with fresh packing?

Bryan Raffa
09-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Can we positively say this pipes power is superior to a dg system? All gains and no losses anywhere?
And how can we compare the noise level to a answer or DG silencer with fresh packing?

yes I will say they do .. on the pipe sooner and all the way to the top! smooth... no loss.. only gain.. sound is a little deeper than a DG .. more of a coffee can than a pop can ting.

Tri-Z 250
09-26-2012, 10:32 PM
I'd agree they do sound deeper...I haven't rode one yet but could tell the knee room difference...you should see it lined up to Zmp's BigBore Jemco(Jemco looks 1/3 bigger than the DG right under the top mount). The Dyno has it all before at the bottom of the bend...it's fat, but not all in the way or hanging too low. The shorty tail pipe is just race sounding...quieter??? Considering most of you hillbill-Z guys never repack your silencers it's equal to a fresh DG unit.

Billy give those who don't know...Why Ceramic coat? I will say this you better have some WD around to keep the rust off as this pipe in the raw likes to be wet with it.

Bryan Raffa
09-27-2012, 06:53 AM
ceramic holds the heat in the pipe.. for added HP ..and protection ,, I re pack every year..

Tri-ZNate
09-27-2012, 09:45 AM
And honestly, trail riding this pipe and keeping it from rusting isnt NEAR the hassel I expected. I told Jon I wanted a ceramic system but I think I'm happy with raw.

As far as power gains over dg ... There is no comparison

BWard
10-16-2012, 11:43 AM
Wish it was a 250R Pipe, I Love Dyno-Port

Rigaman
10-16-2012, 10:33 PM
How many people have these pipes in their Z's?

3 Wheel Drive
10-25-2012, 03:45 AM
I just ordered my Dyno Port Exhaust, I checked the drop down menu for Ceramic coating but it said out of stock.
So I had to order it raw, just to get my order placed. I'd like to pay the additional fee to have it Ceramic coated.

I cant wait to try it out, theres only 1 more left!

Rigaman
10-25-2012, 12:58 PM
I got mine. It is incredible.

zmpolaristech
10-25-2012, 02:58 PM
THESe PIPES ARE GONE...for now. It's now Rich's busy season for sleds, so these will be on the back burner for a bit. There will only be 5 more of these pipes built, because that is all the more center sections that exist. They will probably be built sometime in the spring, so those who want one, start saving up the cash, and I should have them done before TF13! Thanx to all that purchased, and please post up your thoughts and experiences with this pipe.

250rs-neva-die
10-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Does anyone have a pic of this pipe ceramic coated? I have a raw pipe but just curious as to what the coating looks like. Never seen ceramic coating before unless I have and didnt know that it was. Thinking of getting mine coated before I put it on the bike. If it protects it and adds hp and looks good then I will get it done. Tnanks guys.

zmpolaristech
11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Rich says I will have 2-3 more of these pipes before christmas. I have 1 sold already, so if anyone is looking to pick one of these up before the new year, hit me up now, these never last long!

I will get a pic of my Ceramic DynoPort pipe mounted on my wifes bike ASAP.

lucas1
11-05-2012, 10:31 PM
can u set one aside for me please send me a paypal invoice to mrpat920@gmail.com

3 Wheel Drive
11-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Rich says I will have 2-3 more of these pipes before christmas. I have 1 sold already, so if anyone is looking to pick one of these up before the new year, hit me up now, these never last long!

I will get a pic of my Ceramic DynoPort pipe mounted on my wifes bike ASAP.

Did you get my PM, I sent it yesterday?

250rs-neva-die
11-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Anyone have a pic of a coated pipe? thanks again

Bryan Raffa
11-22-2012, 09:40 PM
here you go..................:beer

zmpolaristech
11-23-2012, 12:03 PM
Thanx Raffa ....I been meaning to get a picture up... just too much going on!

That bike looks a bit familiar too.:naughty:

250rs-neva-die
11-24-2012, 10:13 AM
That looks awesome! Thanks Raffa! Who does the coating and how much? Would like to get it done. Do you also do the small section before the silencer? Thanks again

Bryan Raffa
11-24-2012, 07:20 PM
dyno port does it .. and no on the short section I'm sure the price is listed in the store.

250rs-neva-die
11-24-2012, 08:11 PM
ok Thanks. I got mine before they were available in the store so the option wasnt available then. Got mine from zmpolaris when he got the first 3. Didnt know about the coating. Can any place do it or does it have to be dynoport?

zmpolaristech
11-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Rich @ dyno Port does the ceramic coating.. The first batch of 5, I paid in full for, out of my pocket...That is why the first 5 were not ceramic coated. Rich normally gets $100 to coat a 2-stroke pipe, but he was cutting me a deal on these ones at $75...If you want the pipe you already purchased coated, it will prob be $100 since he will have to clean and blast the pipe first. Hit me up with any more ?s you may have.