PDA

View Full Version : Any of my 3WW brethren planning on attending this event??

RIDE-RED 250r
09-06-2012, 06:22 PM
http://tughillatvexpo.com/tughillexpo2012/index.htm

Heads up, when you click the link to the expo site it talks to you and may be a little loud. So check your volume...

Fishers ATV World will be there. Should be quite an event. I will be there with several friends and family. We will be camping at Tuggers in Barnes Corners friday, saturday and sunday. I will likely be riding my R on saturday. Just wondering if any of you guys and gals plan on being there. If so, post up in here and don't be a stranger if you happen to run into me up there. :)

Hope to meet up with some of you! It would be cool to get some trike exposure on Fishers show.. :naughty:

beadle
09-19-2012, 10:52 PM
im going to be there

aldochina
09-20-2012, 12:17 AM
crap man, you gotta post this stuff up sooner! I would have loved to go, but big ride in NH with the new england crew on saturday!! You should come with us sometime!! Have fun, only been to tug hill once, that was back in 98-99 when i had the xlt polaris! I can say it kicked some serious ass!! must be great for your 350r!

RIDE-RED 250r
09-20-2012, 04:44 PM
I posted it back on Sept 9th, how much sooner is "sooner"??! LOL! :lol:

Tug is AWESOME for the big bore R! Lots of nice seasonal roads opent to ATV's with long straights and sweeping turns.. It's really the only place I even ride the R other than the occasional brap up and down my dinky little backyard. I can hardly get it out of second! :lol:

Someday, I would like to get some 3WW members together for a day ride up there. But I would just be thrilled to randomly bump into some of you guys at some point or another.

This will probably be my last trip up to The Tug for this year. Hunting season is right around the corner I (got deermeat to chase!) and I need to finish my winter firewood....

aldochina
09-21-2012, 12:43 AM
lol must have missed it! our ride has been planned since mid august i think. Maybe see you at icefest this yr if it goes off. I am hoping to get out this yr with the bow. havnt had much time since the kids were born, did get out a few times last yr though. The deer are aplenty thats for sure. I just finished pulling out the monster fisher stove, and am in the process of installing a stainless liner i scored off craigs for 50.00. Going with a smaller stove with a nice blower. I have not got a stich of wood yet, so i am in the same boat as you!!

RIDE-RED 250r
09-23-2012, 07:44 PM
Well guys, the weather didn't cooperate too well. We went out saturday and hit bothe expo locations, got about a 60 or 70 miles day in between downpoors. When it started raining again this morning we decided to just pack it in and head home. It was quite a bit cooler today, and even with some rain gear, too cold for me to be fighting with the rain.....

On the upside, the 350r ran AWESOME! That thing just flat rips and puts a big smile on my face every time a ride it... well at least until it sinks in how dirty I got it!! It's a love/hate thing.. LOVE riding it, HATE getting her dirty.. LOL!

Ran into 1 other triker other than my brother-in-law (Beadle350x)... He was riding a 350x as well.. We really need to do something about representing the triking community up there.. But it is fun getting all the thumbs up and fist pumps from other riders..

Well, probably tomorrow will be wheeler washing day when I get home from work... I can't stand to leave my old girl all dirty and nasty like that!