PDA

View Full Version : Junk rider!

swampthang
09-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Great way to get hurt and stranded out on the trails!:lol: Also see what looks like a seal hanging out of the front hub, what looks like a u bolt ran threw the front axle hole as a hair pin? No front breaks of course and god knows what else is in store for you. You would have to want to ride pretty bad to take this one out on the trails. http://carbondale.craigslist.org/mcy/3242400710.html

ezmoney1979
09-10-2012, 01:31 PM
I have no idea how things get that bad............. unbelievable.

yaegerb
09-10-2012, 01:43 PM
I would need a tetanus shot before riding that thing.

dustrunner
09-10-2012, 03:44 PM
he loves riding it around in 4 th gear.. keep it..... what a pile. now we know what the tank fits from another post huh...

Howdy
09-10-2012, 03:53 PM
You guys haven't ever seen the "Wrecker" in person if you think this one is bad. Maybe I will get it running for TF next year. It is quite the machine!!!

On this machine. I have bought a lot worse machines. If that one was close to me I would be working out a deal for it. While it might be ruff I am sure I could use some parts or have enough parts to save it.
Howdy

captainweezy
09-10-2012, 04:24 PM
I saw that. I love riding around in 4th gear from the start

Furno
09-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Runs good if you can figure out how to use a rusty crowbar, avocado and a water noodle to start it.

swampthang
09-10-2012, 05:02 PM
You guys haven't ever seen the "Wrecker" in person if you think this one is bad. Maybe I will get it running for TF next year. It is quite the machine!!!

On this machine. I have bought a lot worse machines. If that one was close to me I would be working out a deal for it. While it might be ruff I am sure I could use some parts or have enough parts to save it.
Howdy

Post up some pics. No complaints on the price, I'm sure it could prolly be bought for $100. Still a few decent parts left. What cracks me up is this guy thinks it's ready to ride. I owned and rode some of the most crappiest 3wheelers in my day. Nothings more fun then walking home in the mud threw the woods because of a cobbled up nightmare with 30 year old rotten disintegrating parts... I must resist the urge to go ride this beast. :lol:

Chazz of Blades
09-10-2012, 10:25 PM
That thing is a backwoods tard-clops.

philgipson
09-11-2012, 08:12 AM
i would buy it for the parts.

wisconsinite
09-11-2012, 08:30 PM
...i have to start it kinda wierd, but its starts up everytime and runs great...

rofl, what does that even mean???:lol::lol:

and backwoods tard-clops??? priceless!!