PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki KLT 110 - Detroit - $100

FourtyCaliber
09-11-2012, 09:49 AM
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/mcy/3259462071.html

Might be a good deal.

For some reason, HTML code is off so link will have to be copied and pasted.

Lord Letto 20
09-12-2012, 02:16 PM
asking $80 or trade for a cement mixer or Something, i think that's a good deal if all it needs is a New tank or the rust cleaned from the current tank to run. tires hold air and new carb so you would have no worries about that, problems i see though are no front fender, piece broken off right rear plastic, mud or rust on cooling fins on front of engine and likely surface rust on rims. all in all would make a good project or get it and part it out for a profit, $20 Per wheel and $20 for carb is your money back plus engine, frame, ETC.

dustrunner
09-13-2012, 10:37 PM
well from past experiences the " didnt try to start it " usually but not always means it wont run at the current stage... who wouldnt pull it over and check 4 spark ? come on... anyone who would blow the tires up and check 4 rust in the tank will try 2 start it... just venting... i cant take it anymore... hehe where the next one.. or two...

unclecracker
09-14-2012, 05:11 AM
I actually picked up a 250sx for $200 the other day 'non-running'. The guy hadn't tried in about a year and just wanted cash to pay bills. I got it home and put gas in it and charged the battery and started right up. In reality I have to do regular maintenance since gas pours out the carb and it has a 15 year old champion spark plug...and remove a lot of black spray paint