PDA

View Full Version : So, this is what I do daily; Anyone want to be a landlord?

Dirtcrasher
09-20-2012, 07:50 PM
I also collect all the money, pay the bills, take the calls as well as fixing everything and the overall rehab.

As well as take care of my own home, animals and bills. This is why I haven't rode since TF2012. 7 days a week........

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/102_zps3af85c8b.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/101_zps39069049.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/099_zps9372eb04.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/098_zps640a772c.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/096_zps4374f0c0.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/095_zps6667db72.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/094_zps2cac99cf.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/089_zps631115e6.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/088_zpsd89dfaa3.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/087_zps7b6890b2.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/086_zpsc637e822.jpg

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh220/Dirtcrasher/082_zps71d2078d.jpg

This is why I get bat chit crazy, I dream of ways to punish them.

These are people with not a care in the world. She NEVER cleaned ONE THING.

There is also a bathroom ceiling that collapsed and it's all mold.

Her husband had bad hips and urinated in a bottle which sometimes fell over. There goes 1K in tearing up some sub-floor and I'll get my carpet guy for the rest.

She left to rent a house and brought every nasty thing she owned into the new freshly painted home; I feel bad for the new landlord........

She barely ever paid any rent anyhow, but this is the chit that keeps me awake and disgusted.

ezmoney1979
09-20-2012, 07:53 PM
Did you get bored and build something with the Lincoln Logs? You're giving her the full deposit back....... right?

TecateDan
09-20-2012, 08:01 PM
its amazing since they had a secrets of juicing video in the draw.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb468/danielvpope/Picture1_zps728a09e2.jpg

Dirtcrasher
09-20-2012, 08:02 PM
My father when asked how soon the apartment would be available would say "NOW". He never took any security deposits or last months rent.

I did not rent to this hoarder.

She also gave me a 5 day notice.

In MA, a tenancy at will is automatic and requires a 30 day notice by either party.

If I take her to court she will tell the judge "I can pay 9$ a month" on the judgement. Not worth my time.

RIDE-RED 250r
09-20-2012, 08:13 PM
I don't know how you deal with it DC... Some people have an extremely over-developed sense of entitlement... :banned:

big red in iowa
09-20-2012, 08:22 PM
How the hell can people live like that? I've seen cleaner porta potties

hoosierlogger
09-20-2012, 08:25 PM
How the hell can people live like that? I've seen cleaner porta potties... at trikefest

ezmoney1979
09-20-2012, 08:28 PM
its amazing since the had a secrets of juicing video in the draw
I believe that was a highly coveted copy of "Tips on Juicing" on beta. "Secrets of Juicing" came much later in the series.

tx200m
09-20-2012, 08:36 PM
I was once shown an apt that looked very similar. The lady said "it hasn't been cleaned yet..." I said no thanks. One fun fact, the bathtub was blacker than that shower.

jays375
09-20-2012, 08:41 PM
I have bad days.You my friend have a bad day every day!Don't know how you hold it together honestly.

ebaccm26
09-20-2012, 08:53 PM
How does such a mess happen.... I think even if I was trying I couldn't get a place so dirty. Not only did they not clean but they were filthy. :crazy:

bkm
09-20-2012, 09:19 PM
I wonder who these people will be voting for come November?

Dirtcrasher
09-20-2012, 09:19 PM
I have bad days.You my friend have a bad day every day!Don't know how you hold it together honestly.

Thanks bud. I can blame myself for some of my "episodes" but I did not ask for this job. But truthfully, I have a time period in mind which will allow me to go back to work. When my father has to give up some apartments, I'm done; Just one final rent payment run.

I do have mostly bad days but I try to focus and move forwards.

I also have tenants that owe me $$ to put to work. Even if they do a 75% job, I can pop in and finish their work and handle the plumbing/electrical/appliance
repair etc etc.

ebaccm26 I don't understand how it's done either. People suk; and both of them smoked and had asthma. That place should have made them sick.......

My home may get messy but I can't look at it too long.

remsandpets
09-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Been there done that. Managed apartments in San Diego. I swear some people just try to make a landlords job hell.

sp8twn
09-20-2012, 10:00 PM
WOW!!!!.. Bunch of dirty pigs, Sorry Dirtcrasher that sux!!!:banned:

jays375
09-20-2012, 10:11 PM
Hang in there!You are definately too good of person to let the dirtbags beat you down!

El Camexican
09-20-2012, 10:25 PM
Jeezus Man! that is gross! "es un pinche mugrero" as we say here. I bought a small house to rent a few years ago and got sued for the equivalent of almost $280,000USD 31 days after handing the first renter the keys. Now when they leave I'm just glad they left without Mexican cops coming to my house. Renting is a terrible job, I feel for ya Bud.

ctk
09-20-2012, 10:29 PM
Looks like typical rental properties i would see everyday, when I used to deliver appliances. Renters just don't give a f$ck.

coolpool
09-20-2012, 10:47 PM
Man DC, it's not fair to you or anyone who has to clean up after these D-Bags. Some folks don't have a lot of extra $ for cleaning supplies and such; that's OK...it's NOT OK to live like that. Seriously, they should show a little respect.

Slingblade
09-20-2012, 10:57 PM
Everyone can't have a nice place. But anyone can have a clean one.

I do feel for you, DC. Can not imagine all you have to put up with.

oldskool83
09-20-2012, 11:02 PM
this is why i'd never rent to anyone. they way people can live is sick, no wonder people get sick uh. but what can i say...im a freaking janitor so i know how you feel and then some.

just ben
09-20-2012, 11:06 PM
Jeezus Man! that is gross! "es un pinche mugrero" as we say here. I bought a small house to rent a few years ago and got sued for the equivalent of almost $280,000USD 31 days after handing the first renter the keys. Now when they leave I'm just glad they left without Mexican cops coming to my house. Renting is a terrible job, I feel for ya Bud.let me guess "they fell down the stairs". Dc,like I told you at TF if you put too much time or money into these places you will go broke.I was a maintence man rent collector ect. (everything but the owner) for 30 or so properties and have seen all that and worse. I can't even blame it on race or demigraphic, we had just as many nasty properties in rural areas as in the worst part of the city. It is the renter mentality it's not theirs.why should they care.We did a few things to try and limit this type of thing. The first and most effective way to weed them out is: require 1 months rent to even submit a renters application,If they do not make it past referals they get their money back,if they suddenly decide they don't want it,sorry you signed a contract.It seems to weed" them "out very well. You didn't even mention it but another frustating part is when you are trying to rent it and you make 10 appointments and only 1 shows up. To save time and frustration we would have an open house for a property. that way you only sit there for 2 hrs. and see 10 potential tenants rather than sit there waiting for one for two hours that doesn't even show. It is managable but you need to know how to do it.no fault to you ,from what you told me you were basically thrown into it without a choice. Good luck and just stay positive

badass350x
09-21-2012, 12:16 AM
They should be thrown out in a mud hole and made to live with PIGS or the city DUMP!!!

aldochina
09-21-2012, 12:32 AM
my dogs pen looks better than that, and he is one gross mofo!! my personal sense of pride and dignity would not allow me to ever leave a place like this, or especially let someone see it this way, rental or not! people are so worthless!!

300rman
09-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Things like this is the governments fault. Landlords should be able to evict the moment the renter stops paying rent or if the landlord drops in and sees that the living space in question is being neglected like that. And I mean OUT in a couple days so they dont have a chance to tear the place up. When these worthless excuses for humans soon realized that they werent able to stay in any place for more than a few months (or less) they might get their trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro together. But, since they now they cant be evicted readily based on not paying rent, they just simply dont pay it...

I would send these pictures to her new landlord and tell them to watch out lol

atctim
09-21-2012, 12:20 PM
I work for a phone company and am in and out of homes all day everyday. People live like farm animals - Honestly. And 95% of the homes I see in this condition are 2nd and 3rd generation welfare scums. They take no responsibility, because they have no responsibility. It drives me crazy that I (we tax paying working people) foot the bill so they can sit around all day do nothing and live in their own filth!!!!!!

thestud25
09-21-2012, 12:31 PM
Steve, sell these shi* holes and enjoy your life. Who cares if you lose money. How much is your happiness and your life worth??

Tri-Z 250
09-21-2012, 12:51 PM
I've delivered brand new furniture to apts just like this (in a former job)....You know a Presidential sale no $ down no payments for a year kinda deal. I always thought when the bill collectors start calling enough...these people just walk away...and make the world chase them down and clean up their mess. I find the Juicing video funny...from the looks of the buildup of grease and splatter marks....it was deep fry only. Lucky the place didn't catch on fire. If they didn't clean...I wonder if they used the same grease to cook in for months?? Must be tuff to watch good property be abused. The cost of the repair to the wood floor...far surpasses any deposit you may have taken.

I recomend an every 30day inspection of sinks, toilets and mechanicals in the units you own. Written into the contract...yeah it's a pain to do time wise. It actually gives you entry and makes them clean 1time each month. If you see abuse you can note, take pictures keep a log for eviction. It can also lead to early release and proper raises to incure cost damages, if the renter owns up for the damage...outside court. Nothing says while their renting a small claims action couldn't be given to repair the floor. You do it quietly by observation of your property....every 30 days you have your cammera and video/pics prior to rental to prove the damage...this way you get your retributions.

For what you collect in rent to profit ratio...$750 floor repair sets that space back 6mths to a year to recoupe. You'd think a decsent place to live would bring some kind of respect.

atc007
09-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Damn Steve,,, Just not cool. I think Stud said it best. Seriously here. WHAT are you holding on for? When we've talked I didn't ask. For your Dad? Or are you hoping to own them someday? I would get permission from him,and dump these.And if he won't. Say,Sorry Daddio,,gotta go. You have ENORMOUS talents in ductwork,machine work. Stuff you ENJOY . You need to simply wake up tomorrow, and wash your hands of this. I might sound too forward to some here. But we've talked. Man,we are NOT getting any younger!! Time is a slippin away. YOU have a great life to live...and NONE of this crap is included in it. Period. You've got my # if I can ever help my friend.

rdlsz24
09-21-2012, 04:31 PM
Christ DC, I would flip. Was somebody murdered in that fridge? wtf

Rob

Dirtcrasher
09-21-2012, 05:28 PM
Here's the deal. Dad is incarcerated and counting on me UNTIL the real estate is separated through his divorce (my apple rolled far away from his tree, trust me!) Anyhow, her lawyer has filed a motion in which nothing can be sold until the civil trial. That date went from a year ago to next March! She may force his hand sooner but that is up to her lawyer.

300rman, you are correct. In mass it's 14 day notice, 3 weeks till court and then a court mediator works with myself and the tenant and they are allowed to stay as long as they pay. If they miss, you file a motion to "execute the order." Then 3 more weeks to sit before a judge that will allow her to counter with a motion backed up by whatever, (they all know the system). And this can be repeated over and over. Than you Massachusetts!! :D

Now you all know why I'm nuts. I will most likely lose my trike tomorrow in NH. :lol:

fabiodriven
09-21-2012, 06:05 PM
Now you all know why I'm nuts. I will most likely lose my trike tomorrow in NH. :lol:

For anyone who doesn't know Steve personally, this could actually happen.

Vealmonkey
09-21-2012, 06:43 PM
I've talked to Steve many times, but why would he lose his trike?????

atc007
09-21-2012, 07:27 PM
It would be a repeat performance from TF. Glad to hear you're getting out riding Steve O !! QUIT THAT JOB MAN ! That court battle will likely go on for Years...

fabiodriven
09-21-2012, 09:16 PM
I've talked to Steve many times, but why would he lose his trike?????

There's always next year Pat!

Chazz of Blades
09-21-2012, 09:33 PM
We, as humans, have a very short, explosive time on Earth. In the grand scheme of things we're only here for a blink of an eye. Every second you spend miserable, every minute wasted, every day doing jack trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro to better your life, yourself, your happiness, whatever, is a day that somewhere someone would love to have, someone that's running out of days. Every year that passes by is a million chances to change your life. Sometimes we suffer for the sake of someone else, and this can be a noble action, but it's when we sacrifice everything for something that's not worth not only our time or stress, but our happiness and our lives. Because if you're not happy, you're not living.

The legal battle COULD take years, the date it's supposed to be is only a hopeful, shortest time possible. Are you willing to risk ruining the rest of your life after these damned apartments are gone in the hopes that everything works out with your father? You're extremely talented, and you can even make a living doing not only what you're good at, but what you seem to really enjoy doing. What happens if that battle doesn't work out? What happens if for some reason your father keeps the apartments? Will you dedicate the entire time it takes for him to get out, or even after that if he doesn't want to deal with it, if it doesn't? Every day wasted........

Sometimes we just have to fold and walk to another table, DC, I think it's time you dropped that blackhole of suffering and misery. Please.

kb0nly
09-21-2012, 11:54 PM
Man that stinks... I feel for ya. I watch over some rental properties from Oct til April every year for a owner/landlord. Its an ok part time job of fixing a leaky faucet now and then and knocking on a door when the rent is late, but none of them leave a mess like that. One moved out once and left a basement full of crap to clean out, that sucked, but it was basically just the stuff they didnt feel like moving out, the house wasn't terrible otherwise.

Here we just put it on their credit report by filing against them for an unpaid debt, that way when they go to rent the next place and they pull their credit report they will see that record of abuse and they are up a creek without a paddle. I know it works, i heard one guy crying about how he couldnt get a place to live after screwing his previous landlord out of a couple grand of rent and cleanup.

RoscoW
09-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Got this on FB a couple days ago and thought it fit this thread and DC's experiences to a T

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours
in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar...and the beer.

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in
front of him. When the class began, wordlessly, he picked up a very
large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls.

He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it
was. So the professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them
into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the
open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if
the jar was full. They agreed it was. The professor next picked up a
box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up
everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full. The students
responded with an unanimous "yes." The professor then produced two
cans of beer from under the table and poured the entire contents into the
jar, effectively filling the empty space between the sand. The students
laughed.

"Now," said the professor, as the laughter subsided, "I want you to
recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the
important things--your family, your children, your health, your
friends, your favorite passions--things that if everything else was
lost and only they remained, your life would still be full. The pebbles
are the other things that matter like your job, your house, your car.
The sand is everything else--the small stuff. If you put the sand into
the jar first," he continued, "there is no room for the pebbles or the golf
balls. The same goes for life. If you spend all your time and energy on
the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are
important to you. Pay attention to the things that are critical to your
happiness. Play with your children. Take time to get medical checkups.
Take your spouse out to dinner. Play another 18. There will always be
time to clean the house, and fix the disposal. "Take care of the golf
balls first, the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The
rest is just sand."

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the beer
represented.

The professor smiled. "I'm glad you asked. It just goes to show you
that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a
couple of beers."

I guess it comes down to your personal view of the situation, if doing this to help your family members out of a bad situation (because your the only one who can) will ultimately result in a better relationship and your personal happiness with that, then it could be looked at as a golf ball.
If there is no rainbow (gratitude from the family) at the end of all this and you life expectancy goes down from the stress then It is definitely a pile of sand (the cats have been in)
Do things for you, these tenants obviously don't care if they live in filth, they and the problem will still be there on Monday morning after your weekend off doing what you want, What are they gonna do......... MOVE OUT....

Ross..

fabiodriven
09-23-2012, 09:54 AM
OK only one thing to pick on you for........that lav faucet has been leaking around the handles for a long time now the sink has to be replaced !

He can't fix it if he doesn't know anything is wrong. These people let the place fall apart around them and don't say anything.

atc350xer
09-29-2012, 10:20 AM
I feel for ya DC, I'm a maintenance tech for a 112 unit class 3 garden apartment complex. We have alot of older people who take pride in where they live and keep it nice... and we have the scumbags who trash the place. At least it's not my property they're trashing... that has to make it feel so much worse.

Dirtcrasher
10-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Well, this has been fun. Spent all day Friday in District Court.

A tenant, lets call him douche bag, wanted me to allow him to move into the hoarders apartment after he cleaned it. I said I'd take his labor off his rent but he was determined. I told him that I don't like moving tenants around, he has been moved before, because then I have another apartment to clean and paint.

So, he was pissed and said "We're outta here!!". I told douche bag not to let the door hit him in the ass and served him a notice on Wednesday for Summary Proccess or court mediation. 4PM (3 hrs later) rolls around and the police serve me a harassment order to prevent me from stepping foot on the property.

Friday I get a douche bag judge who allows me to get rents, pick up my tools, fix emergencies etc etc. He will not allow me to show the empties or finish the hoarders apartment.

He even got the key to the basement from the 3rd flr. guy (Mike on the 3rd floor is older and responsible for emergency's but the guy said, no big deal, I'll get it myself). and proceeded to removed every electrical panel cover and called the building inspector the next day; As well as the plumbing and electrical inspector and board of health. Thank GOD this is a nice house.

I'm kicked out till the 10th, then back to court.

I'm about ready to open some gas lines and light a candle. This guy has me LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO, he broke and entered into the basement and called city officials on me without anyone calling me. Am I wrong?

atc007
10-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Wish I could help ya Steve. But ,We obviously can't. The answer is posted all over here. What a mess....I just cannot even imagine! Good luck man. If ya need to vent,you've got my # !!

El Camexican
10-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Deep breaths Man. Pricks like this eventually get what’s coming to them, don't let him get to you.

Chazz of Blades
10-01-2012, 03:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIUojvT5yTo

300rman
10-02-2012, 12:21 AM
I would just let it go man....screw that!

tri again
10-09-2012, 04:22 AM
These guys know more than the lawyers.
They play the system to the point of keeping you off yer own property.

My favorite is people move in, do NOT pay rent and then buy the house
when it goes to 4 closure.
Happened to a neighbor.

The guy even had paperword that the house was in 4 close and had a buyer.
Judge gave them 2 months to pay rent.
Lady said the toilets didn't even work.
WHO would live in a house without a toilet.??
Judge didn't give a crap and the guy lost the house.

first, last, deposit..well if that's almost a downpayment on buying a house?
let them go buy one.

Apartments left empty can cost you less than rented ones, in the long run.
It all sucks and everything is always someone elses fault.

sorry dude.

what chazz said.....
laugh every day.
Our bodies hears what we think.
I just don't wanna be a garbage man anymore.

I really hope the details work out for the family 'estate' stuff.
The legal system is never in a hurry, for sure.

Dirtcrasher
10-09-2012, 07:48 PM
I go to court tomorrow.

I will make sure to let THE COMMUNITY know that they both cheat the food stamp system as well as SSI and or SSDI by using different mailing addresses.

I will also let the court know that this couple who filed a motion against me owe me 5 months of rent. They have not gone 1 day without heat, AC, power or both fresh and hot water for 4 years now. The defendant (Charles Gage) also broke and entered or illegally entered my basement to destruct property in order to contact a public official and report violations.

atc007
10-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Good luck Steve and I hope everything goes well for you . you know I do. But,,,,I doubt the court will even care. I hope I'm wrong and you have good news back here tomorrow night! Good luck man!!!

fla 2-stroke
10-11-2012, 11:38 PM
I know what you mean with tenents.I own 11 rental houses in florida and cant believe some people think they are entitled to a free ride.my cheapest rent is 450 a month for a solid 2 bed block house in a nice area.people will call to say a light bulb is out.I am a great landlord who works with my tenents if they have issues and fix anything right away.most of my tenents are very good because they know I am cheap.I have one tenent paying 500 amonth for a 2 bed 2 bath with a pool on a lake and is late all the time.I hate the ones that show a pattern of slow pay.at least florida is a landlord friendy state,but still a pain to evict.I feel your pain and hope this works out for you.good luck

tri again
10-12-2012, 05:54 AM
I go to court tomorrow.

I will make sure to let THE COMMUNITY know that they both cheat the food stamp system as well as SSI and or SSDI by using different mailing addresses.

I will also let the court know that this couple who filed a motion against me owe me 5 months of rent. They have not gone 1 day without heat, AC, power or both fresh and hot water for 4 years now. The defendant (Charles Gage) also broke and entered or illegally entered my basement to destruct property in order to contact a public official and report violations.

Almost any gov't website, hud. gov ssi.gov etc has a box you can click to report abuse or fraud.

I got lucky one time and let the power company turn the power off for non payment.

When they finally moved, I paid the bill and they turned it back on...so I could clean for a week.
I LOVED it when the water got turned off.
Trying to clean and flush toilets with a hose running from the neighbors house

Separate topic but...Also stopped paying the electric bill one time so I could do repairs 'cause the power company said they'd turn it off but I'd need a permit and good inspection to have it turned back on.
Any other way is illegal.

I asked a cop about evictions one time and he said tweakers can be so nucking futz that only god knows what they'll do in retalliation.

I helped a friend change door locks during an eviction WITH the cop there and the lady of the house, tiptoed to the back porch and threw a box of pots and pans down the steps and started screaming. Complete fakeout.
2 of us and the cop saw it.

Can't be too careful and try try try to do it all as legally as possible, nut again,
they know more than the lawyers do about rental rights and evictions.

Screw it, get some grant money and open homeless shelters, is the point I got to.
Naaah, I just got rid of it all and live in a barn on 13 acres, surrounded by trikes.

In a caring, loving, good kharma sorta way, the whole world can do whatever they want.
I can't seem to help or change anything no matter how much you give or care.
Most of the time, helping makes things worse.

Ya know why they say don't feed the wild animals in national parks etc?
They'll forget how to take care of themselves.
I quit.

plastikosmd
10-12-2012, 07:50 AM
how was court?
useless/time consuming and expensive or did u get somewhere?

Dirtcrasher
10-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Judged dropped the harassment order.

He brought his lawyer (His little iddy bit of money won't last too long with a lawyer).

At the end the judge said "this is district court, not housing court". I told the judge that matter will be on October 23rd, Then his lawyer mumbled " I'm working on discovery for that issue now".

Discovery?? I'm fairly certain thats' when he lays his cards on the table and I lay mine which is the amount he owes and rent receipts. I don't know if I need a lawyer; I have never lost a case but never dealt with a lawyer.

Thats what I don't understand; WHAT DISCOVERY????? His rent receipts minus the 5 months he didn't pay?? I imagine he'll drop the Discovery bomb on that day and buy himself more time.

I'm no idiot, don't want to lawyer up. I've dealt with allot of professional people so I can't see how his lawyer can prevent me from kicking him out............

hoosierlogger
10-17-2012, 06:09 PM
I LOVED it when the water got turned off.
Trying to clean and flush toilets with a hose running from the neighbors house

I have the water bill in my name on my rental property. Due to the fact that the water bill stays with the property here. When I get the bill I take it over to them. If they dont pay it I call and have it shut off. That way I dont get stuck with a 4 month past due water bill if they fly the coop.

plastikosmd
10-17-2012, 08:18 PM
Ugh, agree, avoid lawyer if u can

Dirtcrasher
10-18-2012, 01:54 PM
Ugh, agree, avoid lawyer if u can

Thanks bud. I should correct myself that I have 2 personalities ( or 2 Steve's) which Fabio can relate to. A smart well spoken talented professional and a damn idiot in other situations. However, I have never intentionally hurt anyone or stole anything, I work hard no matter who I'm working for or whatever occupation I have at any given time.

I just feel like no matter what I do, I get screwed.

We shall see in just a fistful of days................