PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong here

HemiChallenger71
11-30-2003, 08:27 PM
Ok I took the smalest pictures with my camera 640X480, and they're still to big for this site. What the hell is the problem. 98KB maxium size? what the hell, how does anyone post pics?

Lots_Of_Nothing
11-30-2003, 08:33 PM
LoL, frustrated a bit? if you would like, you can e-mail em to me, i'll post them up for you, i will get them the right size/format

jeswinehart
11-30-2003, 10:17 PM
it is fustrating ! but with the mrs. help i've benn able to do it,,, not master it but get it done.
when you download your pictures into your computer,,, some where in the program there is a whole list of things you can do to your pictures.
or at least in our program there's a spot for change page size. i bump it down by using that. i don't crop them unless there is something in the pic i don't want to show.
touch up also saves my butt alot,,, i can take a pic in low light and still make a decent picture out of it by changing the setting.

it takes time but i'm sure you'll get it HemiChallenger71,,,

john

2strokepwer
11-30-2003, 11:16 PM
I feel your pain. i was having trouble getting pictures posted. checkout this link http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=11779 mabey it will help