PDA

View Full Version : Two Kawi Trikes - They look complete

coolpool
10-16-2012, 03:41 PM
The ad states, "A pair of very nice Kawasaki Trikes.Need battery's and fuel system cleaned.
$1000.00 for the pair.Gary"
780-645-0180
St Paul

dustrunner
10-16-2012, 05:10 PM
sorry but i believe he musta GOT AN EXTRA 0 IN THERE SOMEHOW. look at the size of the windshield ...... wow . i would think they would moove it a little farther foreward so the guy riding behind him could use it 2.... but nice clean machines tho.... good luck with the sale....

fabiodriven
10-16-2012, 07:30 PM
sorry but i believe he musta GOT AN EXTRA 0 IN THERE SOMEHOW. look at the size of the windshield ...... wow . i would think they would moove it a little farther foreward so the guy riding behind him could use it 2.... but nice clean machines tho.... good luck with the sale....

You don't know your arse from your elbow. I'd pay $1000 for these two all day if I were looking. Those are both very good examples of a fairly uncommon machine.

coolpool
10-16-2012, 08:38 PM
You don't know your arse from your elbow. I'd pay $1000 for these two all day if I were looking. Those are both very good examples of a fairly uncommon machine.

I have to agree with Fabio. I'm not in the market at the moment but I think they're worth every penny. Maybe even more if parted? The seats and plastics don't look abused so that tells me the rest of the machines are probably good.

dustrunner
10-17-2012, 08:44 AM
You don't know your arse from your elbow. I'd pay $1000 for these two all day if I were looking. Those are both very good examples of a fairly uncommon machine. sorry for pinching you arteries fabio.. but after having a klt 200 that was mint , and not being able to keep shifter shafts in it . i will pass and let you have all of m.. thanks