PDA

View Full Version : Help me find the names of these 80's movies

swampthang
10-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Ok I'm trying to find the names of these movies I remember seeing as a kid on TV. I think they all was from the 80's but I havent had any luck finding them online. Maybe someone on here has seen them and knows the names or more about them.

Alright first one I remember in the beganing was at a MX race and guys start shooting at each other and there is mass chaos people running and guys riding Dirt Bikes all over the place trying to get out of the way. The next part I remember was i think in the desert at a gas station guy comes in and shots the place up and a old man is crawling outside to the payphone and he gets blown away.

Next movie. Guy is staying at his cabin by a lake with his son and new wife. Boy goes for a swim and gets a cramp and drowns and the dad trys to find him and cant. The new wife is evil I guess and made the boy swim and die :wondering

And last but not least a movie I seen that had a punk rock looking guy that kept spraying something that looks like a can of wd40 up his nose.:lol: He rolls a car and the first thing he does is spray this crap up his nose.

As you can tell these movie sound interesting and as a kid they scared the hell out of me and now I just want to watch them again to see what they really was about. Can anyone help?

Mosh
10-18-2012, 12:21 PM
And last but not least a movie I seen that had a punk rock looking guy that kept spraying something that looks like a can of wd40 up his nose.:lol: He rolls a car and the first thing he does is spray this crap up his nose. Pretty sure that was "The Wraith" with a young charlie sheen that is killed and comes back as a futuristic car to kill the gang that murdered him. It is on netflix.

thestud25
10-18-2012, 12:28 PM
Oh yeah, the futuristic black sports car right? That movie was awesome!!

swampthang
10-18-2012, 12:39 PM
Pretty sure that was "The Wraith" with a young charlie sheen that is killed and comes back as a futuristic car to kill the gang that murdered him. It is on netflix.

Mosh your the man! 1 down 2 to go. Heres the trailor to "The Wraith" pretty cool 80's movie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QNDycDirxA

JasonB
10-18-2012, 01:48 PM
that movie was weird, the punk rock guy kept drinking house hold cleaners and junk around the shop lol

the other two dont sound familiar to me