PDA

View Full Version : Creapy bear pics

AirManCam
12-02-2003, 08:23 PM
Here are some pics of the biggest bear in the word (known) I find these pics pretty creapy. Also here is the link to the story :( http://www.cal-company.com/utahbigfootinvestigations/id41.html

atcmatt
12-02-2003, 09:00 PM
Holy S*** That is one big bad ass bear. Poor dude that it ate, imagine that bear hitting you with that giant paw, its nearly as wide as that dudes chest. Geez.............im speechless :shock:

short4stuff
12-02-2003, 09:21 PM
Wow thats a big bear.. and I dont like the last pic its nasty

Bumb
12-02-2003, 09:22 PM
If i ever seen that in the wild i think i should sh** my self. Then followed by passing out. But dam that thing is huge.

Trikeaholic
12-02-2003, 09:26 PM
bigfoot investigations, eh?? Im a sasquatch fan, myself. There is a neat site I found, similar to that one, called something like NY bigfoot or something. Anyway, the site claims at least 3 sightings around the state forest where I live. I really dont believe there were sightings around here, but it is fun to ponder...........

84250r
12-02-2003, 10:13 PM
That is a huge bear! I live in the country i see bears all the time. Beautiful animals.We should all respect nature.

Jeb
12-02-2003, 10:36 PM
:shock:

Yeah, I knew better than to look at the last pic. did anyway.... I would have rather seen more pics of the dead bear. would have liked to see him stretched out. He killed two people and tried for a 3rd. Who says they don't develope a taste for us after they kill one of us. How would you like to show up in the alaskan airport when they stuff him and show him and say " hey look, it's the bear that killed my son". Imagine that one old boy pumpin 7mm rounds into him and he's still coming at ya!

I'm setting in a room with a 10' cealing. when upright, his head was 4 FEET above my cealing! DAMN! I think its safe to suggest to pack a little more heat than a .38 when one is on a "nature walk" in that kind of bear country! Perhaps a mini-gun ?? !! :D

twgranger
12-02-2003, 10:45 PM
that is sick :oops:

Russell 350X
12-02-2003, 10:51 PM
Wow that thing is a giant! Scary, just unbelivable! If I ever saw a bear that big I think I would start saying my prayers unless I had a .50BMG or something big. Would make a nice mount though :D

twgranger
12-02-2003, 11:04 PM
Wow that thing is a giant! Scary, just unbelivable! If I ever saw a bear that big I think I would start saying my prayers unless I had a .50BMG or something big. Would make a nice mount though :DJust get on your trike and get the fu#k out of dodge. :shock:

350Xccelerator
12-02-2003, 11:23 PM
damn, thats some crazy sh!t, i feel bad for that guys family after seeing that pic of him like that.

renotrikeguy
12-02-2003, 11:24 PM
Well I just think all I would be able to do is fill my shorts. After that Im not sure I would know which end is up...
I know bears can smell fear, but if I saw him he would smell more than fear.. :-P

tecatecrazy
12-02-2003, 11:24 PM
I have seen that last picture on rotten.com before(about 2 years ago). one of the two sites is BS because on rotten the man was said to be eaten by dobermens.

ATC crazy
12-03-2003, 09:24 AM
mmmmmmm....Yummie :rolleyes:

badtriz
12-03-2003, 04:08 PM
it said that the bear charged the guy, but hes wearing camo. and who walks around with a 7mm mag RIFLE anyways, i dont use that as my daily protection. i wonder how my .45 would hold up. proly not that well. damn, that sux, looks like im gunna have to get a bigger gun!

AirManCam
12-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Look at his legs, that is from the bear and look at the blood on him.This gives me all the more reason to go out and but a 338 H&H magnum.Bah you guys are panzies I would shoot him with my bow,Then bust out the 338 :D Even though the biggest bear shot around here was only 565 lbs Only 565 :rolleyes: .

YAMAHA_Jim
12-03-2003, 07:04 PM
Holy SHEET!! Real or not,that thing is huge.I'm the type of person that would have tried feeding and taming him.I'd imagine i would have to use small farm animals to feed him,lol.

Rod
12-03-2003, 10:39 PM
Here is what I found out about the pics. They are real but the info isn't. Still pretty freaky either way!
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/g/giantbear.htm

Tri-Z Pilot
12-03-2003, 11:19 PM
OK, I am never going to Alaska without a rocket launcher.

TrikeKid
12-03-2003, 11:30 PM
holy !@#@$#$^#^$%% that is a big arse bear! id think that was doctored if i didnt see the dude holdng its paw and the dude it half ate. I knew alaskan bears were big but crap

olderthandirt
12-03-2003, 11:33 PM
:shock: i think were going to need a bigger gun,damn thats a big bear.
the old joke about a bear shitting in the woods(this one sh%ts anywhere it wants) :D that last pic is pretty bad, looks like it tore one leg completely off, right up to the man's johnson :shock:

Captainuno
12-04-2003, 02:57 AM
About 20 years ago I flew into the Alaska airport for a 2 week visit with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins, when I departed the aiplane they had a mounted Kodiac Bear there (not this one). It was huge, stood about 10 foot on it's back legs as I remember, the head had to be 3 feet wide and the teeth maybe 6 or 7 inches long. Big time scary when you actually stand next to it and think of the damage it could do(last pic). But this thing in the picture is a freak of nature. A third bigger than the one I saw, I just can't imagine that. I bet if the guy who had the .38 had it to do over again, he would have used the gun on himself and not the bear.