PDA

View Full Version : Tiger 200

atcklt110-84
11-01-2012, 10:57 PM
I hear there is a tiger 200 for sale somewhere on the site. I'm not real savvy with navigating the threads. Any help would be great!

just ben
11-01-2012, 11:06 PM
you better bust out your big bills,http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/149341-Tiger-200-amp-85-200X-w-Race-Parts-FS

atcklt110-84
11-02-2012, 06:33 AM
Thanks for the link, but I guess it won't let me view it till I have 10 posts.

atcklt110-84
11-02-2012, 06:59 AM
I guess I have to keep sticking posts in here till I get to 10 in order to view the thread?

atcklt110-84
11-02-2012, 07:00 AM
Don't know if this is a safety feature on the site, or if they're just trying to see how serious people are about being on the forum.

atcklt110-84
11-02-2012, 07:08 AM
Made 10 posts, but still can't view the link. Any ideas?

shortline10
11-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Pm NWrider he is the seller.

RapidRick
11-02-2012, 08:21 AM
Apparently if you need to ask the price you can't afford it.

Mosh
11-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Made 10 posts, but still can't view the link. Any ideas?

It probably would have been quicker and easier for you to PM a moderator and ask to have your account repaired for viewing since you must have been victim of a software glitch vs, posting 15 times to still be stuck where you are. I dont have the ability to change your status but I will forward you the post and contact info.

Not trying to create a stir, but I have a couple of machines I'm looking to move. They are located in the Seattle, WA area.
I'll deal with intersted parties via PM and/or over the phone. Meaning, if you're interested reach out to me with your # via PM and we can talk. Not posting pics online and will only send to "real" potential buyers after I have qualified them. Yes, I do have pictures!
I figure this is a good time to sell since winter (project season) is coming.
I acquired the machines years ago and they still sit - just never going to get to them and would love the cash to complete other projects. Also want the machines to go to people that apprecaiate them - not just some Craigslist buyer. I'll sit on them before I'll give them up just anyone.

Basics -

Tiger 200.
Complete machine. All parts are there. A great foundation for a 100% resto. Meaning, it needs to be completely torn down and brought back to its glory, but it's all there. You don't need to find extinct parts - its ALL THERE. Not selling cheap, so don't even contact me if you think you're going to get a $3k project/steal. It is what it is - its my bike and if you're the right guy then you should expect to pay to get this piece. Not being an arse here, just telling you up front what to expect. You might think it isn't worth my price - if so, cool - maybe someone will? If no one wants it for my price, that's fine too. I'm just providing an opportunity for the right buyer. If it doesn't happen then I'm okay with that - it'll sit for years to come until I get to it eventually. I beleive there are (6) known to be alive. This ain't no over produced 250R. If you're looking for an investement machine and you're the "collector guy" that has the money to buy it and then put another chunk of cash into it to make it minty then there is no better machine to start with than this one. I'm an honest and reasonable seller and am willing to work with the right buyer. I may sound a bit defensive, but I know how this works and have been following this site for a long while - don't need comments and opinions - just looking to sell a rare machine to the RIGHT buyer.
I've spoken to OC regarding this machine. Also HondayHarry, Blue27 and others. It's a real machine. If you absolutely need this machine for your collection then let's talk.

85 200x
Another nice machine and a great project trike. This has a Curtis Sparks motor in it, sparks exhaust front to back, durablue extended axle, Westcoast swinger, WB rear shock and Terry Cable front springs. It's in pretty nice shape. Again, it's all there but needs a tear down and rebuild to get it looking and running tight. Another super project base for the right guy that's looking for a 200x with some racing parts on it. I have original receipts from the previous owner and a title. Plastics are good - no cracks but scuffed up pretty good. Again, it's a project trike. It's nice, but it needs love to get it to what we have all come to consider a sweet trike. Again, my expectation here is that you're going to pay a bit of a premium for it due to what it is/has. You may think it's a $1500 trike, cool, but please don't contact me thinking that's what I'd sell it for. It too can sit for more years until I get to it. Just another opportunity for the right buyer. If I can't find that buyer, I'm good with that.

Let me know if you're interested and we can chat.
Thanks looking and considering these machines.

You can contact the seller buy clicking this link.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/member.php/9495-NWrider

atcklt110-84
11-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to all those offing assistance in my quest to get information. I've made contact with the seller. RapidRick, I don't understand your comment, as it has nothing to do with not being able to view the listing. Just a thought, but a negative comment like that doesn't do anybody any good, so maybe consider just saying nothing. That being said, I wish you well in your endeavours and hope we can be of help to each other in the future. Thanks again, shortline10, mosh & just ben!

nstyle73
11-17-2012, 11:17 PM
I think he was referring to the original thread by NWrider about the price, but perhaps not.