PDA

View Full Version : Voted! Post your ugly mugs! 3WW elects Prez Poll

thestud25
11-06-2012, 05:17 PM
I voted, took a picture, and what better place to post it!

thestud25
11-06-2012, 07:06 PM
I can't believe that I am the only ugly mug that took a pic. Anyways, Let's do a 3ww poll. No bashing others for who they voted for, but let's just for fun see who would be elected if only 3WW members voted for the president.

RIDE-RED 250r
11-06-2012, 08:19 PM
I voted, here and in real life. Voted Romney. But I did not have the foresight to take a pic of myself... ;)

hoosierlogger
11-06-2012, 08:37 PM
I voted Romney. Didn't take a pic, but I couldn't top Jon's any way. Cheap bastards at my polling place didn't hand out stickers this year.

mollie8000
11-06-2012, 09:20 PM
i voted romney.i luv coal

Scootertrash
11-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Romney. No pic, but I did get a sticker!

captainweezy
11-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Voted Romney. Didn't have a picture so just for you, I took a pic. I even got dressed up. Not so ugly anymore are ya!:D

thestud25
11-06-2012, 11:16 PM
Voted Romney. Didn't have a picture so just for you, I took a pic. I even got dressed up. Not so ugly anymore are ya!:D
Freaking sweet!

atc007
11-06-2012, 11:32 PM
For the 1st time in my life,,I voted for a Rep or Dem. I have NEVER voted a presidential candidate from either " side". But,,I voted Romney. I truly don't see ANY big changes no matter who's" Carrying the ball". Some country....

thestud25
11-06-2012, 11:45 PM
Well, we look like we may be destined/doomed for four more.:wondering:(

bkm
11-06-2012, 11:47 PM
It looks like 4 more years of the same old same old. I know its not over, but Florida and Ohio look like they are going blue unless Karl Rove is right and there is still a majority of Rural Rep., votes that still have yet to be counted. I think Bill O'reilly is correct when he says the days of "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your county" are over. Too many people these days who want something from the government and the likes of Obama are willing to use my money to give it to them.

aldochina
11-07-2012, 01:16 AM
we are all doomed!! a republican will never win another election unfortunately!! the domographic thats votes with their brain is shrinking drastically every year!! So we are stuck with celebrity Obama's for 4 more grueling yrs!! We will be overrun by terrorists by the time the next election rolls around! Even though i know exactly what we are dealing with out their in terms of voters, for some reason I am still dumbfounded that this blue ____ clown got re elected!!

El Camexican
11-07-2012, 01:28 AM
I've been kicking around a long standing offer I have to buy into a US business and move up there in a couple years. Now I just want to puke. The age of entitlement is upon the US and I doubt I'll live long enough to see it end. I saw that Bill O'Rielly bit too and he nailed it. Best of luck to you all.

bkm
11-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Back to your regularly scheduled lives guys. Keep paying your taxes, because there are plenty of Democrat voters out there that are counting on you. Bottom line is we will all wake up tomorrow and keep doing what we do no matter who is in office, but look on the bright side, Obama will only be a one more term president I will guarantee that.

Pretty much all we can do is stay true to ourselves, love our family's, and hope that he does a better job this time around than he did the first go around. Even though I did not vote for him I hope for the good of the country he pulls his head out of his as$ and realizes the direction we need to move in. But something tells me to wish in one hand and sh!t in the other and see which one gets full first.

Lord Letto 20
11-07-2012, 03:39 AM
i live in Canada so i can't vote for US prez, but if i had to vote i would say Obama cause it would likely be same old same old anyway so what's the difference, Obama got 4 years more exp then the rest so he would have a better idea of what to do compared to the rest of them...

200xman
11-07-2012, 07:25 AM
This election was no surprise since I heard a statistic that said 60% of the US either work for the government or are on welfare. That number is probably higher too. No one wants to get off the tit and actually work for a living anymore.

Billy Golightly
11-07-2012, 07:40 AM
We got what we deserved. We're a nation of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro idiots now.

Jason125m
11-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Canada is a nice place you know... :)

belly
11-07-2012, 11:35 AM
I didn't get a sticker or a picture!

Tri-Z 250
11-07-2012, 11:49 AM
I can say this...the gas will go E85, instead of Natural Gas running V8's(which 400years worth exist under Ohio alone). Ohio Coal Power Plants will become ghost towns, and wipe out WV. Bigger and better oil refineries are going to be blocked from being built. The Restrictions to use of Goverment land will become tighter(offroad use especially) with tags, insurance, emitions, and age limits. All for unitized health care and more social programs that are strapping the economy. I believe the US needs to have a health program...but with watching Social Security becoming a bust from dipping into the well with no payback loans with no accountablity. The never ending need to police the World and World view as Forced Occupation. There seems to be alot going out and nothing gets returned to those who just want a peice of the working pie. Will it take four more to see what programs come to resolve the broken Homeloan foreclosures(which is still coming), health care, and the buying power of the American dollar. He is a savey speaker and smart no doubt, and We The People elected him. All I can do is support him with the confidence he leads us in the right direction...I guess I'll get the wife something from the Pink store....It's the only Majic underware I need now.

CRAZY70MAN
11-07-2012, 12:51 PM
I can say this...the gas will go E85, instead of Natural Gas running V8's(which 400years worth exist under Ohio alone). Ohio Coal Power Plants will become ghost towns, and wipe out WV. Bigger and better oil refineries are going to be blocked from being built. The Restrictions to use of Goverment land will become tighter(offroad use especially) with tags, insurance, emitions, and age limits. All for unitized health care and more social programs that are strapping the economy. I believe the US needs to have a health program...but with watching Social Security becoming a bust from dipping into the well with no payback loans with no accountablity. The never ending need to police the World and World view as Forced Occupation. There seems to be alot going out and nothing gets returned to those who just want a peice of the working pie. Will it take four more to see what programs come to resolve the broken Homeloan foreclosures(which is still coming), health care, and the buying power of the American dollar. He is a savey speaker and smart no doubt, and We The People elected him. All I can do is support him with the confidence he leads us in the right direction...I guess I'll get the wife something from the Pink store....It's the only Majic underware We need now.

I politely disagree and disagree. It is my right to not support him and I never have or will. Just because a plate of food has been placed before me, still does not mean I have to eat it. You are correct about the coal and health care though. We are in deep trouble!! Some good ideas with health care...just no one ever figured out how to pay for it. It ain't gonna work. Watch and see.

hublake
11-07-2012, 03:56 PM
With Congress being split, I don't think it means a hill of bean who is president. If a Republican was president then the Democratic Senate would block most of what he wanted and if a Democrat was president then the Republican House would not pass what he wanted. Damned if you Damned if you don't

Billy Golightly
11-07-2012, 04:13 PM
With Congress being split, I don't think it means a hill of bean who is president. If a Republican was president then the Democratic Senate would block most of what he wanted and if a Democrat was president then the Republican House would not pass what he wanted. Damned if you Damned if you don't

But atleast we wouldn't have a pile of anti-business/regulatory executive orders, like we have had for 4 years. Or maybe we'd get a president that would actually compile and present a budget to congress, unlike this clown.

RIDE-RED 250r
11-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Be VERY watchful of UN treaties people!!!!!

The House does not vote on it. The senate does and all the pres has to do is sign or veto. Small arms treaty among others will be coming.. watch and see.

dcreel
11-07-2012, 04:57 PM
Be VERY watchful of UN treaties people!!!!!

The House does not vote on it. The senate does and all the pres has to do is sign or veto. Small arms treaty among others will be coming.. watch and see.

Oh yes, He'll take the guns, directly or indirectly (UN).. The pain will come in January when the Bush tax cuts end and the Obamacare taxes come in..

Scootertrash
11-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Oh yes, He'll take the guns, directly or indirectly (UN).. The pain will come in January when the Bush tax cuts end and the Obamacare taxes come in..

I tried to cover some of that here:
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/149707-4-more-years-and-the-fiscal-cliff.....

dcreel
11-07-2012, 11:02 PM
That didn't take long..

http://www.thegunmag.com/un-celebrates-obama-re-election-by-pushing-global-gun-control/

RIDE-RED 250r
11-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Texas is the only state that I believe for sure will not tolerate this federal tyranny...

I have already told my wife that if stuff really starts to hit the fan or Texas starts talking secession we are going to become Texans!

I am a CDL-A truck driver. I'm sure we could hit the ground running if we had to pull up stakes and get outta here..

Scootertrash
11-08-2012, 10:23 AM
That didn't take long..

http://www.thegunmag.com/un-celebrates-obama-re-election-by-pushing-global-gun-control/

I knew it wouldn't :I

The only good thing is it takes, IIRC, a 2/3 majority of the senate to ratify any treaty. I don't think it will happen, but that doesn't change the fact that the Dems will try.

If they did pass it, it's unfortunate that I lost all of my guns in a tragic boating accident on the way to an island shooting range. It broke my heart.

RIDE-RED 250r
11-08-2012, 10:50 AM
Yeah, I would be screwed with my handguns because here in NY you have to have a CCWP to own them. And they are registered to my license... Make, model, serial# and caliber.. all listed on my permit and on the record with my county and state.

But my long guns are another story. Yes I had to fill out the eligibilty form, but here long guns can be bought/sold between private individuals with no paper trail whatsoever.

I'll just have to practice saying.. "oh, those firearms??? Yeah, I sold them years ago...".

midsouthtrikes
11-14-2012, 10:39 PM
OK, Does anyone else think " thestud25" kinda favors "Jessie James" in that pic? Hope you don't take that as an insult.

threewheelin-feelin
11-14-2012, 11:46 PM
26 to 5 Romney wins!