PDA

View Full Version : The post in Trikeslvania "My new 125m"

sammiefish
11-08-2012, 01:05 PM
there is a post over in Trikesylvania ... which I am not allowed to participate in :
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/149735-My-new-125M

Could someone please ask him to post some detailed pics of the trunk / lid that is still on the machine...???

I sure would like to see one... Mine is missing : (

thestud25
11-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Could someone please ask him to post some detailed pics of the trunk / lid that is still on the machine...???

I sure would like to see one... Mine is missing : (

Done and Done. Garry will get them posted I am sure. If not I will have him text me some pics and I will put them up.

Jon Boy
11-08-2012, 01:33 PM
i have a couple pics of my trunk lid, if you want a differant pic i have my camera right here and just give me a few mins. :beer
first pic you can see where it had broke from when it was stolen and i used one of those plastic auto body clips/pins to quick fix it. (can't think of the proper name for that clip/pin at the moment, sorry)

sammiefish
11-09-2012, 08:14 AM
if you do get a chance, I would appreciate it...
it seems like Im probably going to have to make one...

thanks

Jon Boy
11-09-2012, 12:07 PM
might wait if you can. there's a guy some of the other members are wanting to make some repoductions of the lids. got a few more pics, but not sure if they'll help ya. :beer
first pic it's hard to see exactly (between the seat and lid), but there's a curled lip on underside of the top end of the trunk lid.
btw, might ask Fungo about some pics if these don't help. i put my 125 up for the winter las'night and that's why the pics are vertical. had to pull some stuff out and crawl under the patio furniture to get these. :lol: