PDA

View Full Version : My review on Seafoam Motor Treatment.

swampthang
11-09-2012, 03:15 PM
I have never used Seafoam before but I have heard great things about it. While at the local parts store I decided to try a bottle out. I put half a bottle in my old 76 f-250 and the other half of the bottle in my 97 Chevy Z71 that has been having some fuel delivery problems. I have put 2 fuel pumps and a sending unit on this truck within a few months of each other. The last fuel pump sounded weak when you would turn the key to on. It sounded like it was bogging out. I would start it and it would die right after I started it prolly 50% of the time. The old ford was well old and I havent driven it in months. The ford seems to run and start smoother.The chevy now starts like a dream and the fuel pump sounds strong like it should. I havent did the whole seafoam treatment like most do by adding to a vacume line and crankcase, but just by adding it to the gas I seen results. Great product I think everyone should try a bottle out. I just wish I owned stock in the Seafoam company.:lol: I give it the swampthang seal of approval.

gus
11-09-2012, 03:20 PM
i used seafoam in my 350x a while ago seems to have that extra uhph to clean all those particles in my engine that stuff really works

bkm
11-09-2012, 03:27 PM
A co-worker had a 2005 Kawi KLR 250 Dual-Sport, that had a Keihin CVK carb that was so sensitive to the ethanol fuel. I was cleaning that thing twice a year it seemed. I finally decided to have him do the seafoam treatment and I never touched it again.

Dirtcrasher
11-09-2012, 04:14 PM
It's good stuff!!

swampthang
11-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Yeah Ethanol fuel can kiss my butt!:mad: It's really hard to get fuel around here that dosen't have any in it. That was why I wanted to try the Seafoam out. Now seeing how it works I'm going to add some to my atvs for storage this winter. I have tryed alot of fuel additives in my cars and trucks in the past and nothing seemed to do any good, at least none that I could tell. Seafoam for the win!!!! I'm tellign all my buddies about it and now I got my mom going to add some to her vehicles.