PDA

View Full Version : "Old Citation for Parts - must go by this weekend"-$40

Lord Letto 20
11-14-2012, 10:06 PM
http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-snowmobiles-Old-Citation-for-Parts-must-go-by-this-weekend-W0QQAdIdZ431567548

I have an old "bush fresh" Skidoo Citation, late 70's or early 80's for parts; the track, suspension, steering and gauges are all in decent shape. The cowl is broken, seat is shot, tunnel is bent, the engine is seized from sitting and the engine bay is rusted so it's beyond restoration, but lots of useful parts.

$40 for the whole thing or I will part out. If not sold by this weekend I will be taking to the scrapyard.
It's in really rough shape and there would be no ownership. for the price though i'm tempted to just pick it up for something to tinker around with but it would need a lot of work and would likely not be worth it, thoughts?
Edit: after doing some research i would say it's a 1980-1984, although i'm unsure what engine size it is to find out if it's the 3500 or the 4500?

90guy
11-14-2012, 10:14 PM
Gotta love the vintage sleds. But that one is way beyond tinkering in my mind around here lol. There cheap and come across lots of them.

dustrunner
11-17-2012, 09:39 PM
yep, sounds like alot of work for not.....