PDA

View Full Version : You guys gotta see this!!!

RIDE-RED 250r
11-18-2012, 07:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28FReT0RBIs&feature=plcp

Amazing what a little positive intake pressure can do huh?? :naughty:

I think this guy's cheese done slid off the cracker!! LOL!

old-yellow
11-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Bad ass need to get one of those

Flyingw
11-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Well.... I guess if you're gonna till the fields, you might as well do it 60mph. I'm thinking he can have allot of fun on that thing. Falls in the catagory as souped up lawn tractors.

RIDE-RED 250r
11-18-2012, 08:14 PM
I thought he was gonna flop her over for sure there a couple times.... Who knew a tractor could get sideways so well! LOL!

briano
11-18-2012, 08:17 PM
That is one sweet tractor.

Chazz of Blades
11-18-2012, 08:17 PM
Glad you liked that, I thought of you and Jeff when I saw that and KNEW I had to post it.

midsouthtrikes
11-18-2012, 08:34 PM
That is crazy! I thought he would turn it over any minute.

sp8twn
11-18-2012, 08:45 PM
just paste your link in the insert video tab instead of pasting it in your post!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28FReT0RBIs&feature=plcp
that's sick!!!

Can someone explain to me how to make the vid show up here in the thread as opposed to just posting a link?? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Qdude79
11-18-2012, 09:05 PM
As someone who's spent MANY an hour on a tractor, I don't know if I'm more impressed with the power, or the way he handles that teetering, top-heavy sucker!

Dirtcrasher
11-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Wow, that thing revved up quick!! Crazy stuff....

atc007
11-18-2012, 10:39 PM
As someone who's spent MANY an hour on a tractor, I don't know if I'm more impressed with the power, or the way he handles that teetering, top-heavy sucker!

Same here,farmed all my life,,currently own around ?? 20 tractors and harvesters. That right there left me damn near speechless!! That is impressive in SOOO many different ways! A LOT of my riding and driving style came from seat of the pants BAD situations on a a tractor. Being pushed downhill on a sheet of ice, with a loaded manure spreader,,doing the same on snowy hills unpurpose. You learn to find the edge of out of control REAL quick! This guy has done pushed it WAYY too far ! lol.. Fun to watch though. A good friend of mine pulled tractors all of his life, wrong color,,but who cares lol.He,his Dad and Uncle. Well, he decided to go hog wild and stretch Every rule in the book,,WAAAYYYY past the gray area. He built a Farmall M,,with a 500CI tractor trailer motor,and everything you could throw at it.. For those not into tractors,,this is a Very small farm tractor,raking/empty wagon size tractor. 1st test run up the driveway,,with 20.8's on the rear. He roasted/ballooned the tires,,shot stones back at his buddy in the truck and shattered the windshield. 1st pull out,,his wife stomped back to the pits and told him if he ever DROVE that tractor again,,they were done.. He's still pulling lol. Thanx for posting that RR !

90guy
11-18-2012, 11:36 PM
I'm liking the hand throttle! Thought this thing would tip right over!

RIDE-RED 250r
11-18-2012, 11:50 PM
I still can't get over the roost that thing was throwing when he was..well.. (guess I can't call it BRAAAPPIN) whatever you want to call it in that field! Talk about makin' dirt dance!

Love to see that modded M ATC007! You know, a JD is just an IH that isn't ripe yet right?? LOL! Just kiddin buddy.. :naughty::beer

kb0nly
11-18-2012, 11:55 PM
LOL... Looks like fun, this coming from a farm boy.. I know one thing from experience though, those front tires aren't rated for much speed, i can't believe he survived a run over 30mph on those. Some of the old tractors we had if you got them up to wide open in top gear you felt like you were about to get shook apart.

And i thought only those russians did crazy crap like this.

DasUberKraut
11-19-2012, 01:07 AM
I was waiting for him to walk wheelies with that sucker.

atc007
11-19-2012, 09:56 PM
LOL... Looks like fun, this coming from a farm boy.. I know one thing from experience though, those front tires aren't rated for much speed, i can't believe he survived a run over 30mph on those. Some of the old tractors we had if you got them up to wide open in top gear you felt like you were about to get shook apart.

And i thought only those russians did crazy crap like this.
Well said. To find a NEW tractor with enough tightness in the steering/tie rods to do that with is impressive. He went thru that a whole lot more thoroughly than most would think. Just nuts.

Custom200
11-19-2012, 11:52 PM
That thing just rippsss. I love it, bet it be a scary ride for sure

dustrunner
11-20-2012, 08:56 AM
wow, that's amazing... i just hope they have the camera on when he rolls it.........