PDA

View Full Version : My best friend murdered on thanksgiving

2fiftyR
11-25-2012, 01:51 PM
My best friend, Blake Wolfe was killed thursday. His soon to be ex wife and her new boyfriend snuck into his house thursday at 3am and beat him to death with a hammer and crow bar. Blake was a skilled mechanic, body man and welder/fabricator. He also was an accomplished dirt track racer,winning many races at our local track,Deerfield raceway. He had a way with words, talked me into buying a car and going racing this past summer. I enjoyed every moment we spent in the shop working on our emods, still kinda in shock realizing I will never get to do that again. I guess the moral of this story is to cherish those who you love and make you happy. You never know how much longer you will have them. Rest in peace my friend,I hope #74 is racing in heaven

hippyplz
11-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Thats really messed up, very sorry for your loss.

IKE-Z
11-25-2012, 02:22 PM
Hate to hear that man.Hopefully justice will be served to the people who did this.

russ98atc
11-25-2012, 03:12 PM
That's not a pleasant way to see someone go, Im sorry for your loss .

atc007
11-25-2012, 03:52 PM
My heartfelt condolences. Losing a loved one is bad enough. Through the holidays is even worse. My best advice, cherish those memories. No matter how hard we wish,we can't bring them back. You already have the right attitude. Cherish EVERY second with everyone you care for!

Dirtcrasher
11-25-2012, 05:09 PM
Very sorry for your loss, good friends are hard to find.

I hope the 2 bird brains enjoy the rest of there life in prison.

250rs-neva-die
11-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Really sorry for your loss man. Hope they get what is coming to them.

plastikosmd
11-25-2012, 06:13 PM
wtf, how sensless. sorry to hear of your loss.

whyzee
11-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Wtf? ???? Holy trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro!
Sorry for your loss. What a dam shame. Unreal!

Jcormode
11-25-2012, 06:21 PM
I'm sure I speek for all of us when I say my heart goes out to you buddy, I really don't know what the world is coming to.

2fiftyR
11-25-2012, 07:42 PM
They were both in police custody friday,confessed later that day. they go before the judge tommorow at 115. Thank you all for the kind words. You can see the story @ fox8.com- murder in windham. My wife and I are planning a benefit for his two young children, and to honor his memory... This really sucks, its one thing to die in an accident or naturally,this was in the cops own words-gruesome.

El Camexican
11-25-2012, 08:09 PM
My God Man! That is so sick, Mom must have been a real prize. Sorry for your loss, I hope those kids get a decent chance at a good life.

RIDE-RED 250r
11-25-2012, 08:14 PM
OMG! WHen I saw the title to this thread I thought it was going to be something totally different and lighthearted!

VERY sorry to hear of such a tragic loss, especially under circumstances like that... May God NOT have mercy on the souls of the 2 sub-human scum who perpetrated such an atrocious act.

And may God bless and comfort his family left behind and you in dealing with this loss....

maxdallasfan
11-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Those two are perfect examples of why medicines, vaccines, etc. should be tested on piece of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro humans like they are and not on primates.

oldskool83
11-25-2012, 09:05 PM
wtf is wrong with people, im very sorry for your loss. seems to be a ongoing trend around the holidays for bad things to happy to good people.

atc007
11-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Those two are perfect examples of why medicines, vaccines, etc. should be tested on piece of trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro humans like they are and not on primates.

Not too Hijack this thread.. I NEVER thought of this in my life??!! My wife and I were in Rochester again a few weeks back for the Myotonic Dystrophy trial. They have virtually CURED it in mice... Mentally and physically.. TEN more years minimum,,IF everything goes perfect ,before my Wife and little girls can possibly get it,,Because next is, you guessed it.. Primates. Innocent beautiful monkeys.. When Pieces of garbage like these perps are ready and available. I'm afraid you've set me on a crucade here max..

El Camexican
11-26-2012, 11:56 AM
Not too Hijack this thread.. I NEVER thought of this in my life??!! My wife and I were in Rochester again a few weeks back for the Myotonic Dystrophy trial. They have virtually CURED it in mice... Mentally and physically.. TEN more years minimum,,IF everything goes perfect ,before my Wife and little girls can possibly get it,,Because next is, you guessed it.. Primates. Innocent beautiful monkeys.. When Pieces of garbage like these perps are ready and available. I'm afraid you've set me on a crucade here max..

The Chinese already do it. Death row is all about tests and organ donation. Unfortunately not all the people they do it to in China are scumbags like these two. I'd love to see guilty death row inmates give something back to society.

maxdallasfan
11-26-2012, 01:47 PM
If I became president......oh yeah!

Make prison scary as hell, and nobody will want to end up there. Simple way to improve society.

code200k
11-26-2012, 07:32 PM
sorry for your loss.There was a elder women brutaly murder in my town also on thanksgiving.sad

2fiftyR
11-26-2012, 11:04 PM
Judge set a million dollar cash bond on both today.I dont think they deserve to breathe. At least I dont believe they will ever feel freedom again.

Dirtcrasher
11-26-2012, 11:25 PM
Great! Hopefully no one can grab 10% of that. I don't know what the laws are in your State.

Glad to hear, again, sorry for the loss!

atc350xer
11-26-2012, 11:43 PM
So sorry for your loss. The real losers are the kids, who lost BOTH their parents, although losing that mother may be doing them a favor... hope someone's there for them to help them through this.

2fiftyR
11-26-2012, 11:49 PM
Actually the children are from his first wife, whom he had a great relationship with. Poor blake had a hard time picking the right women. He was such an easy going guy,not a violent bone in his body.Friday morning at 845 am is the prelim....I will be there

gus
11-27-2012, 12:52 AM
Sorry for your loss especially if he's your best friend I can't imagine life without a good friend by your side

CRAZY70MAN
11-27-2012, 11:13 AM
40 mins from me. Close to home. I probably watched him race at Deerfield speedway over the years as the track is 8 miles from me and we attend races now and then. Sad to hear...sorry for your loss. Pray for justice hear on earth, but the real penalty shall be paid when the evil murderers leave this life! Cherish your memories.

2fiftyR
11-27-2012, 09:51 PM
The only time I ever beat him was when he spun out in the infield. He was a hell of a driver and his car was FAST