PDA

View Full Version : Our score and Powroll question???

Thrash_16
11-30-2012, 01:51 AM
Me and a buddy went in halfs on a decent size collection of 110-90 parts. We got three bandito frames two witch are rollers with motors. One a 90 and the other is a 110. Also a primed and ready for paint frame. Also a complete and running 110 and many misc parts. Im currently going with the 90 and we found two powroll intake manifolds but the stock carbs do not bolt up. If someone could please help me and explane in detail what was intended for the powroll i would love that!!! i really want to use all this cool stuff we got. Also we got some cams the guy said they were old racing cams. They have some really sharp transitions on them. Does anyone know how much of a difference this will make? My 90 is also really exciting because he said it was a racing one he got from a full time racer and ive had 110s my whole life and this 90 when you pull it to start has some narley compression!!! not sure what it is yet, but cant wait to find out. Were the 90s a big thing back in the day?? Anyways i coould ramble on all day. but thank you to anyone who can answer a few of these questions for me.

shortline10
11-30-2012, 05:37 PM
Those manifolds were designed for the 22-26mm VM mikuni carbs .
Pictures of the goodies please :drool: