PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else watch Duck Dynasty

briano
12-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Like the title says. Is anybody else hooked on Duck Dynasty? The first time I watched it I thought it was kinda dumb, but I watched an episode two weeks ago because of nothing else on TV, now I'm hooked. I have the DVR set to record it even, so I don't miss one lol.

I wish I could meet uncle Si, I like all of his stories and the BS that he tells.

Slingblade
12-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Hey, I'm hooked, Jack!

Never miss a show.

El Camexican
12-09-2012, 11:35 AM
I saw a few minutes of it once, but those guys seem like a bunch of quacks.

Jon Boy
12-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Si is the man! he is the one that makes the show, his stories are just too much! :lol:

coolpool
12-09-2012, 12:48 PM
I have to admit I kind of like it too. It's no Trailer Park Boys but it has it's funny moments.

Howdy
12-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Everyone thought I was crazy until that show started. Now I get ask if I would do that stuff. Some yes, some No. LOL
Howdy

briano
12-09-2012, 02:46 PM
I also like Phil, this show makes me happy, happy, happy. He turned down the NFL to start his duck call business, I think he did just fine.

Mr_RPM
12-09-2012, 08:33 PM
I like Phil too. He has taught me to stay away from them yuppie girls. SI is awesome also.

BeersBuds&Mud
12-09-2012, 09:02 PM
I love it! Some of the things that they say is hilarious!! I even have the wife loving it, I alway tell her she needs to be more like ms.K :)
"I love me some squirrel brains"
Ms.K

big specht
12-09-2012, 09:35 PM
The funny part for me is that I can see me and my brothers doing some of that stuff and I know people like those guys but it is starting to get dumb they are running out of stuff to do but they need to kill more beavers that makes me HAPPY HAPPY LOL

HONDA_ATC_FREAK
12-10-2012, 03:56 AM
I love the show too i have my Dvr set to record all the new ones. i was in the store the other day and saw a duck dynasty t shirt and it had si on the back saying hey this is this is si- intific stuff and i had to get it lol

swampthang
12-10-2012, 11:21 AM
I've seen em all. Good entertainment even though I know alot of it is staged it still makes for good TV. I don't think they knew Uncle Si was going to steel the spotlight at the beganing but now he is the show. I wish Uncle Si had a show with Turtle Man that would be awesome!

I haven't shaved in 6 months. So far Here are a few of the comments I have picked up," starting to look like one of the Robertsons" "With that sock hat on you look like Zac Brown Band" "Didn't know Amish guys where into 3wheelers" "Charles Manson" "Santa?" "While your asleep I'm going to cut that beard off!(old Lady)"

I'm also interested in starting my own tv show called "trike commander":lol:

captainweezy
12-10-2012, 12:39 PM
I've seen em all. Good entertainment even though I know alot of it is staged it still makes for good TV. I don't think they knew Uncle Si was going to steel the spotlight at the beganing but now he is the show. I wish Uncle Si had a show with Turtle Man that would be awesome!

I haven't shaved in 6 months. So far Here are a few of the comments I have picked up," starting to look like one of the Robertsons" "With that sock hat on you look like Zac Brown Band" "Didn't know Amish guys where into 3wheelers" "Charles Manson" "Santa?" "While your asleep I'm going to cut that beard off!(old Lady)"

I'm also interested in starting my own tv show called "trike commander":lol:

Mine beard is almost 2 inches! Usually about this time I start itching and end up shaving it off. My wife has said the same thing about shaving it in my sleep. I figured I would live the dream...lmao. Might as well let it blend in with the rest of my body. I'm so hairy Bigfoot take picture of me.

Jon Boy
12-10-2012, 02:12 PM
true it's staged just like ALL the other reality shows out there, but atleast this one makes me laugh and actually has some meaning. know of any other reality shows that have good family values and morals in them? i don't. :beer

swampthang
12-10-2012, 02:52 PM
true it's staged just like ALL the other reality shows out there, but atleast this one makes me laugh and actually has some meaning. know of any other reality shows that have good family values and morals in them? i don't. :beer

Very true. I like that they all sit down and have a meal with everyone at the end of each episode. I hope that someday when I have a family we can do that and get along as well as they do.

philgipson
12-10-2012, 02:59 PM
when i grow a beard i look like a terrorist.159194

swampthang
12-10-2012, 08:01 PM
^^ IDK have you ever seen the movie The Hangover?^^ Kind of look alittle like Allen with the glasses:lol:

swampthang
12-11-2012, 10:53 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8ARFNLpymSU/TNGfcExeKkI/AAAAAAAACIk/MIFbDpwoID0/s1600/2009_the_hangover_034.jpg

jb2wheels
12-11-2012, 11:35 AM
Like watching a train wreck. Too obviously over-produced/scripted for me but once it's on I enjoy it.
I watch it to annoy my wife when there's no football on or nothing good on Speed/Velocity.

tri again
12-14-2012, 03:28 PM
I've been writing down the prayers they say before every family meal.

Supercool

Why don't we(all) invent something, employ our friends and
do whatever we want all day?

sp8twn
12-14-2012, 03:34 PM
Funny or stupid!! the Robertsons always make me laught!!!:lol: