PDA

View Full Version : I'M BACK you guys must have missed me

MR ATC
10-06-2002, 10:23 PM
i was gone for a week and when i come back what do i see a picture of me fighting with tri-z jim,a pic of me and some explosion, a story with me, howdy and some loyd guy, and a few others. glad i could be entertaining :clap even while i was gone. you guys must have missed me

Big Red83
10-06-2002, 10:58 PM
:D lol you can thank me for the pics, and a few parts of the stories. lol, what would we do without you.lol

mymint87
10-07-2002, 01:13 AM
oh my,,, the messiah has returned, what you expected is what happened,,,a flock a sheep gone astray. damn i didn't even notice , cause if i had , i would've launched a big smear campaigne. jsut to see ya wave your holy fingers over the keyboard.and bless us with your infinte knowledge...oh wait a second i forgot, "daddy didn't believe in all that fancy booklearning.' :D :D :D

3WheelHouston
10-07-2002, 02:17 AM
Hahaha I missed you like I'm gonna miss my oral surgeon after he removes my wisdom teeth. lol j/k good to have you back man. And I'd like to have you weigh in on my 250r/500r mod post. It's somewhere in trikesylvania. There aren't too many topics so it shouldn't be difficult. I'd appreciate your input. And lmao at mint. -Aaron

Howdy
10-07-2002, 07:39 AM
Was you gone?????????

LMAO, j/k
Glad to see you made it back. You never did get with me on what pictures you wanted back. lol

ATCRYDER
10-07-2002, 05:10 PM
YAAAY let the fun begin!!!! :Beerchug :Pimp :bounce

MR ATC
10-07-2002, 08:50 PM
Howdy, any still pictures i sent you of my trikes when i had to reinstall windows xp i lost everything i tried to e-mail them to my aol account but only some of them made it so anyones you have and can send me would be great. thanks Bill

10-07-2002, 09:00 PM
dammit, Bill....you know you should consult me with your computer problems...ill help ya!! lol