PDA

View Full Version : Good On You........

shovelryder
12-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Ya know......It's really good,refreshing, to see people doing what people should be doing. New here, looking around a bit. I'll help ya, need anything let me know, I'll do it for the cost of parts and show ya how.........I see this over and over agin....You guys here seem to really "get it". I've been a member fer many years on a board that deals with old harley shovelheads. I never thought I'd ever see a group as close as we are over there.....Until here.......Heck, we even throw a shovel fest every year.........Lookin like I'm gonna be bustin my but to hit trikefest and shake some hands.

Be proud of yourselves......You guys are doin it right. I love it!

Thanks!

M.Pargiello
12-12-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm new too, But I see it almost everyday here

just ben
12-12-2012, 03:23 PM
trikefest is NOT to be missed! great people and great times. The same great things you are saying about the folks here can be seen everyday at trikefest.

Howdy
12-12-2012, 04:56 PM
trikefest is NOT to be missed! great people and great times. The same great things you are saying about the folks here can be seen everyday at trikefest.

Only at TF we are even more helpfull. I have made some VERY good friends at previous TF. It all started when a few of us just wanted to get together for a couple days to go ride. Now it's a Family Reunion as well. LOL
Howdy

RIDE-RED 250r
12-12-2012, 06:15 PM
I have been on the recieving end of the generosity of others here as well and I'm proud to call myself a member here.

Great post Shovelryder! :beer :)